• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Ah, that's a shame. I guess I should be the one to drop since I came in last. Or if Stone isn't active.

I really hope it does I've been watching this thread like a 40 yo pedo watched a 16's facebook waiting for the official thread

Oh i also wanna be royalty.

Jk.

I wanna be a human worshipping fuckboi

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]
It can't be a club if there is only two people xD

[/QUOTE]
Y-Yes it can :o

Two people is all the Fish Club needs^o^

@Kayzo

( ³⌓³) Sorry too busy worshipping humans bye

((especially this d00d Pretzel Heart he deserves the most worship))

Last edited by a moderator:
T h e F o o l] [SIZE=12px]-points at [/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22499-pretzel-heart/ said:
@Pretzel Heart[/URL]- Breaker of the 4th wall
I will gladly oblige.

*looks at camera*

Hmmm @Zareh maybe you could make a rule that you MUST be active a little in the interest thread in order to be eligible for a limited spot? Cause those lurkers and we are already starting to plan some things....

Leone said:
I was goinf to make a prince. And we can be mythical? I can be an elf? ;-;
If you need ideas I got some ^^ Hidden is going to be a griffin so that'll be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, I'm stuck trying to decide what group to be in, since royals are full. I'm thinking guards, but I don't know.

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back