• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Zareh

The Robot Roleplayer a.k.a Zendrek
☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

An Animal Eared Fantasy Roleplay

5nlrfp.jpg

In the year 2113, the end of the world began without any warning. The oceans rose, the land disappeared, the sun became a danger that burned everything in its path, and everyday brought a new storm which caused countless numbers of deaths. Life was punishing and a constant struggle, the resources that humans took for granted became scarce and difficult to find. There was no hope, light or any possible chance of survival. Despite the technological advances that mankind created, nothing could have prepared them for this. The Earth has taken it's vengeance on the humans for mistreating nature and depleting it's natural resources.

258wf0h.jpg

A Dying Earth

When the surviving masses of humans thought things couldn’t get any worse, a thirty thousand year Ice age completely frozen the whole entire earth. Scarce resources became even rarer which led to fighting among survivors until the last humans died. This led to the extinction of the human race. The Earth stayed frozen as other creatures tried to survive the harsh environments. It seemed like this would be the end for planet earth.

2w3t81z.jpg

The End of the Human Race

However when the frozen ice age came to an end, the earth was completely renewed with all of its natural resources fully restored. Life flourished once again on the earth, everything has returned back to it's pure natural state. Every animal survived except for the human beings unfortunately. This brought in a new age of the Cenozoic era known as the Genesis period.

rh4t2q.jpg

A New Beginning

The land was green and the skies were blue. Nature has been restored with balance. Even though Mankind is now extinct, there still exist traces and ruins of their once advanced civilization and ancient culture throughout the planet. It bears as a warning to those who dare try to recreate the technology they once had. The ones that do not take the warning will suffer the consequences.

1z20n45.jpg

smy49f.jpg

Technology is a dangerous advancement if one does not understand the consequences that they bring.

Enter the Kemonomimi

When the Earth had its natural balance restored. A new element was born which is known as “Aura” a pure essence born from the reformation of the earth. Aura is the energy of nature that comes from the Earth and affects all spiritual beings such as Animals and Trees. This led certain animals to evolve into creatures known as the Kemonomimi.

2d8mk5.jpg

The Kemonomimi are a race of creatures that have the form of a human being however they possess traits and features from certain animals which they are based on, such as mammals, birds, amphibians, reptiles, fish and insects. They are also spiritually connected to nature and the earth. Their Aura allows them to perform unique abilities such as elemental control, telekinesis, healing and much more. It made the Kemonomimi advance onward to a path of nature and balance unlike their ancestors who mistreated nature in order to create more technological marvels. However...even in death, humans still find a way to cause chaos among the new race.

★The Present Day★

The year is now Genesis 1012, about fifty thousand years after the "End of the World", Kemonomimi live peacefully with one another in the Kingdom of Fauna.

24eoojl.jpg

Just like the medieval times, Kemonomimi live in harmony as they explore the uses of their aura and live life to the fullest. Everything here is just swell and there are many great adventures that await in the unknown world of Gaia.

But even with peace during this age...there is always something or someone that will end it...somehow. As the saying goes "History will repeat itself...."

hwbewx.jpg

Let's hope that History doesn't fall into the
Wrong Hands.

An Interest Check

Hello there! This is an Interest check for my role play that I've been working on for a long time in collaboration with @Kenzimalija (She's been really helpful so please give an applause for her as well!).

It's a very interesting role-play involving fantasy and some science fiction aspects along with a lot of cool features we are planning to implement! If you are interested in being a part of this role play, please do reply to this thread and spread word about it, it would be very much appreciated. I've drawn inspiration from many different books, movies and games to create this role-play. Please feel free to ask questions and I'll answer them as soon as I can!

Thank you for reading this thread, I hope you have a good day! I hope this Role-play will become a success!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well would ya look that this! It almost put me to tears for some reason. . .I would love to be in this.

(This would make an amazing book!)

@Cloud Nagasake Thanks for the compliment! I appreciate it, we are still working on a few things so we'll see how well it goes!

@Unlucky We don't mind having new people! You're welcome to join!

I just have to know...have either of you (RP creators) seen / read / watched / heard of Shin Sekai Yori? Cause those are the major vibes I'm getting. But that grabs my interest. B)

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]I just have to know...have either of you (RP creators) seen / read / watched / heard of Shin Sekai Yori? Cause those are the major vibes I'm getting. But that grabs my interest. B)

[/QUOTE]
Never heard of it, but it sounds cool .7.

2utkx2v.png

Here is a picture of a map that shows all of the Locations in the Roleplay! I'll keep you guys updated on when it will be ready!

This is good.

Not sure if it goes against the idea, but I'll ask anyway. Please don't throw stones at me. May I make a human? Old shelter, deep sleep, waking up, being hated etc. Can't we give the poor humanity a chance to redeem itself? :)

SubSonicSausage said:
This is good.
Not sure if it goes against the idea, but I'll ask anyway. Please don't throw stones at me. May I make a human? Old shelter, deep sleep, waking up, being hated etc. Can't we give the poor humanity a chance to redeem itself? :)
THE EARTH SHALL TAKE IT'S VENGEANCE ON Y-nah just kidding xD Well there aren't any humans around anymore sadly, they went bye bye like the dinosaurs...however there do exist survivors from the end of the world but they aren't made out of organic stuffs.

Super Fighting Robots! M******!

Zareh said:
THE EARTH SHALL TAKE IT'S VENGEANCE ON Y-nah just kidding xD Well there aren't any humans around anymore sadly, they went bye bye like the dinosaurs...however there do exist survivors from the end of the world but they aren't made out of organic stuffs.
Super Fighting Robots! M******!
Wait, does that mean that that shiny multicolored robot from power rangers with a boomerang on its forehead is an eligible character choice?!

This changes... everything.

SubSonicSausage said:
Wait, does that mean that that shiny multicolored robot from power rangers with a boomerang on its forehead is an eligible character choice?!
This changes... everything.

Still sorting out the things for the role play but I'll give updates as time goes on!

Hey Guys! Just wanted to give you an update on the Roleplay, this group will have slots for groups that you can join! So if you are interested in joining, please feel free to take a look at which group you would like to join and also! I also decided that you will be able to create Two Characters! However if you wish to create two characters, you cannot pick two limited slots for those characters. (Example: You can't make two characters that are Fauna Royalty and Captain of the Guard!)

Here is a description of each group if you wish to join! (First come, First serve!):

The Fauna Royalty:

Descendants of the first Kemonomimi who founded the Kingdom of Fauna, they basically rule the kingdom and run it. They also do their best to keep the peace and are quite popular with the citizens as well.

(4 Slots for Royalty)

The Guardians of Aura:

A Group of Guardians whose Combat skills and Aura have been trained to protect the Kingdom of Fauna from threats and other deadly beings. They are also responsible with the protection of the Fauna Royalty and the citizens of Fauna from all harm. They wield many different kinds of weapons ranging from swords to spears and other tools.

(1 Slot for Captain of the Guard and 1 slot for Second in Command including unlimited guardian slots)

Arkhaios Guild:

The term Arkhaios means "Ancient" in greek. This group is interested in human history and has traveled the land of Fauna in search of human artifacts and anything else that they can find. They are most specialized in human history however many believe that humans are just rumors.

(1 slot for Guild Master and unlimited guild member slots)

Sapient Brotherhood:

A Secret Society of Human Worshipers who believe Humans to be immortal and godly due to their technological advancements. They have interests in recreating the technology that the humans once had, in order to conquer the Kingdom of Fauna.

(1 slot for Leader of the Brotherhood and unlimited brotherhood member slots.)

The Robot Survivors:

Thousands of years have passed and Humanity is extinct. The only sentient life that comes from that age is a combination of circuitry and computation. These robots are worn out and old however still possess some memories of the year 2113 before the "End of the world" depending on what state you are in. You are quite old and are not as in good shape as you use to be.

(4 slots for Robot Survivors)

I'll give more updates as time pass on, also please tell others about this Role-play so we can have more players! I'll also give message when the thread is made! So until then!

@The Mythic Dragon

@GabrielD921

@SummerWolf

@StoneyJr

@StoneWolf18

@Pretzel Heart

@Edward Valentine

@Unlucky

@Cloud Nagasake

@TheDragonMoon

^Players who replied to thread^

@StoneWolf18

This looks really interesting. I will definitely check it out further once I have a real chance to read through it all :) Thanks for thinking of me. The concept is phenomenal.

@JessBeth - You can be a lone wanderer and a citizen! Joining these groups are optional! I'll explain it further once I complete the Character Sheet confirmation with @Kenzimalija

@Unlucky - First Come! First serve! Which means the first character who posts their CS first! Gets the spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back