• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

yea.....atleast in OOC...last thing we would whant is a mod or admin coming here and telling us we are not leting New Interesting checks be seen :/

StoneWolf18 said:
Hmmm @Kayzo I believe @The Mythic Dragon
@GabrielD921

@Ambivalence

@Kayzo

@Mistic

@wizard nibblers

We have a great list of players!

Anyways, I might be posting the thread later today so prepare to get your CS out and get ready for a roleplay! (Not sure if this is a good idea because I have a test next week)[/Center][/Center][/font]

yea no rush! I still have not done my CS yet xD only have name and basic details

Agh, give me a few to make some changes to my character and I'll be ready. Can't wait to start.

Btw. How old is Mary's siblings, since I only know that Mary is 17 years old. =3

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be ok if I made my character in the guard, but more of a support class (like a healer) than a fighter?

@Zareh

Kayzo said:
Would it be ok if I made my character in the guard, but more of a support class (like a healer) than a fighter?
@Zareh
That is fine too for a Healer class! Also if you want to start it later, we can start it during the afternoon or someday! I'm now kind of worried that the mods might lock this forum. So I would like to start but I'm also not sure since I have everything ready!

well maybe if ya think get the OOC up and slowli update the thread as the mods might get mad for posting here alot

I'm not too fussed about when we start it ^-^ later today sounds good, I do have my CS ready as well~

But, I can wait a few more dayS.

I do think it would be wise to get the thread up though, solely because we need an OOC chat^-^ plus people can submit their sheets but we don't necessarily have to start today~

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm not too fussed about when we start it ^-^ later today sounds good, I do have my CS ready as well~
But, I can wait a few more dayS.

I do think it would be wise to get the thread up though, solely because we need an OOC chat^-^ plus people can submit their sheets but we don't necessarily have to start today~
Yep what he said!

UGH gona make mine all over again seems to dull....if the thread is up and me no get CS up ya know why :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back