• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

StoneWolf18 said:
Mines done, just need to get the history from the other royalty ^_^

You can PM other Royalty! Welp time to make it before they lock this thread!

and i just finished i think i made something good a back story that doesn't even involve my character doing anything

Leone said:
@Zareh But there are more than people signing up for royalty. Should we all join the pm and sync them and then see who post theirs first?
I'm pretty sure it's just us four, I think someone backed out...

No, it's fine, I dropped out. It's not fair for me to take the spot when you have all been here for almost a week. Besides, I already made the changes.

@Leone

@Yunn That would be killer. But thats something that i think that person should talk to Zareh privately about so that it would be a major plot twist when revealed. ;) If he allows it.

@Zareh

I think would be a good idea to Place lots of stuff in the Main post like the CS,Rules and other important info as would be preaty hard searching for them through all theas pages :/

Damn, I found this thread so late that I hadn't gotten around to making a CS yet. I'll work on it, and hopefully be finished around the time the RP starts.

@Zareh Excuse me... But where in the 23 pages could I possibly find the CS that you apparently posted and more info about the "Fauna Family" and "Four Princes/Princesses"?

Verdas said:
@Zareh Excuse me... But where in the 23 pages could I possibly find the CS that you apparently posted and more info about the "Fauna Family" and "Four Princes/Princesses"?
It's somewhere on the first and second pages and also on my fantasy thread! *A lot of CS comes in* AHHHHHH I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back