• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trotzki

Erzengelkaiserin
Please keep a note, this is my first 'advertising' post on an RP Forum in years, and I have never been much good at formatting and conveying them.
I also apologise in advance for any possible grammatical mistakes.

Secret societies. They have always existed, in one form or another.
What form and duties they had, varying from place and culture.
From the Bacchae of Rome, to the Shinmuten'nou Hyougi-kai of the first Imperial court of Japan, to the Tongju of Qin Shi Huang.
They always fizzled out. They always broke apart. They always decayed.

Except for one.
On a fateful night in 801 AD, many powerful men met.
From Carolus Magnus, Emperor of the Romans and King of the Franks.
To Leo III, Pontifex Maximus.
And the Heptarchy; the Seven Kings of Britannia.

They swore an oath, together, to protect the world from those who would abuse it.
For these men knew of something no others did.
That the Earth is alive, it is magical, and it would recognise the greatness of the few in history who changed it all, regardless of their morality.
And bring them back when they are needed, in new bodies.

The year is now 1855.
The Crimean War rages.
China further struggles under the influence of European powers.
Soon the United States will be in the grip of civil strife.

In the shadows, a collective known as the Astrakhan Court seeks to exploit the ever changing world and harness the magic of the Earth to attain immortality.
And so the clock chimes upon the day where those who defined history are needed most.
Given new flesh and form, name and understanding, but knowing very well who they are and what they must do.
The Adal-League.
The Noble League.

Hello there!
This is my first group plot in a LONG time, heavily inspired by an older RP of mine and, somewhat, Fate's habit of revitalising historical figures with a new look and shtick.

This RP will be a literate, world-travelling mystery with light Slice of Life elements focusing on the reincarnated figures adjusting to and reacting to the current time period, and interacting with each other in various ways.
Characters will start off gathered in a meeting in London, for those curious as to how such an RP may start. Further details of the story and plot have been planned in advance.
Worldbuilding about the magical system and how the world views magic has also been created.
IT IS BY NO MEANS MEANT TO BE A 'REALISTIC' RP. CHARACTERS WILL LIKELY NOT LOOK REALISTIC. IT IS HIGHLY INSPIRED BY ANIME.

If you are interested, please express so below. I will add everyone interested into a group PM where they can decide on their figure to reincarnate. And please, feel free to provide criticism of this, and suggest improvements.

YO, a Fate thing not tied down by Fate's weirdly overbearing canon could be rad.

How anime are we talking exactly, is it just aesthetically anime or is combat going to basically be full on laser battles and stuff like that?

YO, a Fate thing not tied down by Fate's weirdly overbearing canon could be rad.

How anime are we talking exactly, is it just aesthetically anime or is combat going to basically be full on laser battles and stuff like that?
Aesthetically. It's Low-Fantasy, specifically, so the most 'Anime' you'd get in combat is characters having the endurance to get back up after usually fatal hits, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back