• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom TG - The Underdogs [ooc]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Amaterasu Ichibi is the most endearing mofo I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing in an rp. Thank you. xD

Our interactions will certainly be interesting lmao Left Out Left Out

Just for the sake of curiosity I have a question to propose.

So I decided to rewatch the anime and read through the manga of TG and would like to know your opinions everyone. For the kagune do you believe that they should maintain the red coloration or go for a more vibrant array?

Also is anyone else open for interaction? (Also because they're in the same affiliation, they know each other yes?)

Alrighty, plus the ninteenth ward isn't too much of a shift from the one i'm assuming the restaurant is in.

Nope she should pass through it on her way there! Although is TPBx TPBx going to reply to my post or am I free to interact with Eclipse?

Some of these ghouls have way too high an rc cell count than makes sense. Ken Kaneki at the end of Root A had like less than 3k and it afforded him incredible regeneration. Either y’all are all cannibal kakujas in your spare time or you’re all binge eaters like my ghoul. :/

lol I just posted a medium in between the 1000-8000 range lol oops. Though if it helps I can make her a former binge eater, or a gourmet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back