• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Oyasumi

Working on It
Hey what’s up my dudes!
I’ve been dying to roleplay with some of my set characters. So Why not make a post about it? I’d like to put my character along side someone else’s characters and make up a roleplay about the two(or more) of them. If that makes sense haha.

So here’s a brief list of characters I’ve made and what sort of setting they’d be in

The Girls
-Anastasia Volkov (Supernatural, royalty, Victorian era, horror, romance, dark themes)
- Violet and Scarlet Volkov (Fantasy, Supernatural, action, adventure, romance)
-Rui/Oyasumi (slice of life, dark themes, Supernatural, romance, modern day)
-Eve (psychics, Supernatural, modern day or apocalyptic, action, adventure, romance)

The Boys
-Boris (organized crime, mafia, modern day, action, romance)
-Tsuki (fantasy, royalty, deities, romance)
-Soren (fantasy, royalty, deities, romance, action, adventure)
-Naozumi Ueda (slice of life, modern, magical boys/girls, romance, school)

Let me know if any of these character would be compatible with your own! If so we can then move to making a plot together!

I would be interested in roleplaying with Tsuki if you dont mind roleplaying against a female and the romance is m/f

Hey I have a agressive female who would fit with Boris (:

And I have a male called Satsuki who fits with everyone haha. (:

DM me if you are still interested :D

I'd love to know more about Soren! ^^ I might have a few characters in mind I could pair with him.

Helllo! I'd love to try roleplay with either Tsuki or Soren in a fantasy style roleplay!

hey I can see you have a lot of people interested but I do have a female ive been wanting to use for awhile now :) I could give you more info if your still interested!

Hey what’s up my dudes!
I’ve been dying to roleplay with some of my set characters. So Why not make a post about it? I’d like to put my character along side someone else’s characters and make up a roleplay about the two(or more) of them. If that makes sense haha.

So here’s a brief list of characters I’ve made and what sort of setting they’d be in

The Girls
-Anastasia Volkov (Supernatural, royalty, Victorian era, horror, romance, dark themes)
- Violet and Scarlet Volkov (Fantasy, Supernatural, action, adventure, romance)
-Rui/Oyasumi (slice of life, dark themes, Supernatural, romance, modern day)
-Eve (psychics, Supernatural, modern day or apocalyptic, action, adventure, romance)

The Boys
-Boris (organized crime, mafia, modern day, action, romance)
-Tsuki (fantasy, royalty, deities, romance)
-Soren (fantasy, royalty, deities, romance, action, adventure)
-Naozumi Ueda (slice of life, modern, magical boys/girls, romance, school)

Let me know if any of these character would be compatible with your own! If so we can then move to making a plot together!
Could I have more info on all your boys? If so shoot me a dm :)
I'll figure something out for a character to pair against one of them that way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back