Teatime Chats

I can't speak for Tristan, but Dahlia might be too forgiving of people for her own good. I think she is fond of several people (NPCs included) that aren't necessarily fond of her. I don't mind if Asuran is a little biased against Greedans, but he is going to be shocked at how perhaps overly accepting Dahlia is. She's what happens when you have a complex and base your self-worth against your relationships with others!

After long hours of deep thought (ignore the fact that Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart 's post went up less than an hour ago), I've decided to have the term for the population of Dorimun be "Dorimians".

Also, reading through Syrenrei Syrenrei and hosaki hosaki 's relationship journals for Dahlia and Tristan, respectively, they're so much nicer about Asuran than he is about them it makes me feel bad to play Mr. Uber-Nationalist-Dorix :(. Maybe he can learn to move past his predjudices through the noble means of dance?

Got it. And perhaps in a few more hours of deep thought, you can throw at me what you'd like products from Dorimun to be called? (Such as a hat from Euthalia would be a Euthalian hat).

I'm already looking forward to Asuran-Tristan-Dahlia one-sided rivalries are the funniest thing in the world they give me life--

Somehow somewhere I have this vague memory of having to confirm we read all that was told in the proclamations... but I don't remember exactly how or what or where. Or maybe it was a different RP? No that doesn't make sense it had to have been here. I should probably just reread everything to find it haha. Unless that was only for the previous rendition of the RP? Bah humbug. I can't think. I'm feeling a bit under the weather and my head feels completely full. Sigh. Back to bed... Maybe after replying to the PM..

Hello, everyone! I'm Izzy, and I'm gonna be playing the new East Sea Councilman.

I'm so late on this, I just hope y'all like me and Jervis. I might need help figuring out character relationships and stuff.

If someone would be so kind as to help little ol' me.

Somehow somewhere I have this vague memory of having to confirm we read all that was told in the proclamations... but I don't remember exactly how or what or where. Or maybe it was a different RP? No that doesn't make sense it had to have been here. I should probably just reread everything to find it haha. Unless that was only for the previous rendition of the RP? Bah humbug. I can't think. I'm feeling a bit under the weather and my head feels completely full. Sigh. Back to bed... Maybe after replying to the PM..

D-Don't die on me xD
Sometimes I'll tell you to 'Like' a post once you've read it. You don't always have to though. You're just naturally expected to keep on top of everything in that thread. :lenny:

Hello, everyone! I'm Izzy, and I'm gonna be playing the new East Sea Councilman.

I'm so late on this, I just hope y'all like me and Jervis. I might need help figuring out character relationships and stuff.

If someone would be so kind as to help little ol' me.

Yo yo yo
To start you can copy the code into two separate posts under your profile (you can check out pretty much any of the active profiles to see how this should look) and begin to fill it out

Also hit me up for Klaus / Kiefer / Luciano B) because somehow I ended up playing 5000 characters in this RP xD

I think we'll have one more character joining soon then I will make a formal Announcement ^ ^

To be fair, that would describe 90% of the characters in this RP xD

We have 1 new prince, and the other...well...guess you'll just have to find out if she finishes her profile, fufufu--

Single, hot, available princely guys?

I am always down to help with NPCs if needed, especially older female sorts!

Single, hot, available princely guys?

I am always down to help with NPCs if needed, especially older female sorts!

Hey hey, just about everyone has answered 'yes' to the open for romance question. Even...the flying rat daddy. I think the only exception right now is Celso Orikanyo Orikanyo and maybe Kiefer if you wanna count his unhealthy obsession pure innocent crush. But no one wants to RP with the lame old GM anyways lmao
In any case, that makes for a cast of some fine, red-blooded kids to me xD

And thanks, will definitely be looking for some NPC help :ghostxx:

Hey hey, just about everyone has answered 'yes' to the open for romance question. Even...the flying rat daddy. I think the only exception right now is Celso Orikanyo Orikanyo and maybe Kiefer if you wanna count his unhealthy obsession pure innocent crush. But no one wants to RP with the lame old GM anyways lmao

Eh? Celso is a no?

Hey now. People wouldn't be in this RP (me included) if they didn't want to RP with you!

I'm sorry. I know it's Jervis, but the little hidden Marvelite in me just keeps wanting to state Jarvis...
I swear I will do my utter best to never make the mistake in the RP! But I thought I'd give a fair warning as to why it might happen if it ever did accidentally occur.

I'm sorry. I know it's Jervis, but the little hidden Marvelite in me just keeps wanting to state Jarvis...
I swear I will do my utter best to never make the mistake in the RP! But I thought I'd give a fair warning as to why it might happen if it ever did accidentally occur.

NGL me too xD
But I love unusual names

D-Don't die on me xD
Sometimes I'll tell you to 'Like' a post once you've read it. You don't always have to though. You're just naturally expected to keep on top of everything in that thread. :lenny:

Yo yo yo
To start you can copy the code into two separate posts under your profile (you can check out pretty much any of the active profiles to see how this should look) and begin to fill it out

Also hit me up for Klaus / Kiefer / Luciano B) because somehow I ended up playing 5000 characters in this RP xD

I think we'll have one more character joining soon then I will make a formal Announcement ^ ^

I HOPE IT'S A HOT, SINGLE PRINCELY GUY.
Lol well now that thats done and I'm awake I can justifiably stop silently lurking in here :D. Not quite princely or a guy im afraid :P

ParadoxalPaladin ParadoxalPaladin
I'm fine with how Asuran is, but if it bothers you, you can go ahead and give him development by all means. Didn't mean to make him out to be the bad guy. Greedo is in a pretty tenuous place (lack of industrialism for such a large country), so at this point in time I didn't think they would adopt a militaristic view towards Dorimun. If it makes you feel any better, it's likely that many Greedans unconsciously look down on Dorimun so Asuran is justified in his opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back