Teatime Chats

Pretzel Heart

Afterimage of Broad Daylight

Welcome to our RP!

Teatime_Chats.png

Thanks for showing interest in joining us on this journey of whimsy and despair. Feel free to post here about ideas, questions, life problems, secrets to the universe, or even plans to finally visit that restaurant you've been eyeing.

We now also have our own lively Discord Channel! Use the code BCu6jwy to join, or simply click this link. Remember that checking the Discord is not mandatory, and therefore we request that you do not use it to post important information without also copying said information elsewhere. Also be sure to introduce yourself, especially if your Discord username is different from your RPN one.

Happy chatting!

@Galaxy's Silver Lining and @Otakuyaki welcome to the RP! Do you have any questions? And @ParadoxalPaladin and @Ranulf01 welcome back! It's really great to see you guys again, and we can't wait to see what ideas you come up with.  :smile2:

@wizard nibblers and I started this RP exactly one year ago, and learned many things since then, and spent the past couple months trying to go over ways to improve upon problems and create a better overall experience. We really love this story, idea, world, and characters with all our heart.  :$  We're still working on updating all of the lore, but everything else should be up to date if you want to begin to read it over. We won't really begin heavily recruiting until we see where the other old members of the RP stand and we get our own stuff straightened out. But feel free to ask us anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ParadoxalPaladin Official welcome back to the RP! Huzzah! 

Do you want to try and discuss character relationships? We're really trying to enforce that the royals all know each other to some extent this time around. Maybe we can also discuss country ties between us and @wizard nibblers?  :smile5:

Absolutely!  Also, quick question, in 317, did both Dorimun and Greedo separate from the Euthalian Empire as a single or multiple political entities?

@ParadoxalPaladin I don't think we ever set it in stone. We figured that Greedo is kind of Euthalia's puppet and because of Wright Academy and all the arie Dorimun didn't like how little Greedo paid attention to them, so they separated later for that reason, but if you want to have a different reason that's cool too! 

@wizard nibblers Alright, I can agree with that.  It also probably makes sense that a separatist faction could pretty easily hold the peninsula, even against larger outside forces.

@Pretzel Heart As for character relations, I'd say it's unlikely that Asuran has met most of the Roserasian leaders (although he likely knows of all of them) considering that he tends to not leave his own homeland.  However, I think he would know whoever the leader of the Greedo Kingdom turns out to be, if only because he has had to negotiate for trade deals through their territory or border disputes.  It might be an interesting dynamic to have him be one of Klaus's pen-pals, although I can't really think of why they would particularly enjoy being in contact with each other considering their extremely different personalities.

@Pretzel Heart As for character relations, I'd say it's unlikely that Asuran has met most of the Roserasian leaders (although he likely knows of all of them) considering that he tends to not leave his own homeland.  However, I think he would know whoever the leader of the Greedo Kingdom turns out to be, if only because he has had to negotiate for trade deals through their territory or border disputes.  It might be an interesting dynamic to have him be one of Klaus's pen-pals, although I can't really think of why they would particularly enjoy being in contact with each other considering their extremely different personalities.

I want to iron out my ideas for Rameria (and boyo do I have a LOT of them) before I get back to you on that. But Klaus just wants to be friends with everyone. 

I just want to say WOWO @Olissa @The Succubi Queen @Lady Ravenshade I don't think @wizard nibblers and I could express how touched we are that so many people are willing to give our RP a second go. Honestly we never expected that many people if anyone to come back. I can only say we'll do our best to make it worth your while! This RP really means 222 much to us

This is just a heads up to everyone so @ParadoxalPaladin @Otakuyaki @Hange Zoe @MLAQTS @Ranulf01 too, but the site is still under construction. Most of the non-Guidebook stuff will remain more or less the same, buuut I also don't want to say anything is in it's final version just yet. I wanted to create the site on the 1st more as a symbolic gesture for the 1 year anniversary. We are giving everyone till the 14th to reclaim their roles before we begin actively recruiting to fill in the remainders. I will say by that time all of the site information and our stuff on the Guidebook should be 100% cemented by then, too. So even if you have already read everything on the site, when we make the official opening announcement on the 14th it would be super cool if you could give it all one more look-over to see if anything has changed. As we are seeing who is interested in coming back this is influencing our decisions on the direction of the RP so yes things may be changing over these next two weeks. If we need to alter or retcon something please try and understand. For this reason we have also decided to kind of chill off discussing any non-vital roles (non-royalty, ect) until after this point. As it stands it seems like if all of you do return then we will only have 4 spots to fill before we begin, which is awesome. And this time we are very committed to trying to fill in all the roles and cementing at least most of the Lore and relationships before starting. That being said, we likely won't be accepting any new CSs until February. And there is no way the RP will start before that. Problem #1 last time was us feeling pressured to start before we were ready. But you know, this is a Detailed Long-Term RP and being able to wait until everyone is ready so we don't get stranded and bored can be considered the first check that this is the right type of RP for you. On the other hand, if you are a returning player and want to recycle your CS you are free to do so at your leisure so we can continue to add your ideas to the Guidebook so that newcomers can have a better idea of what they are working with, just like @ParadoxalPaladin has so beautifully done.  :smile5:

So TLDR: Thanks for giving us a second chance, we hope the RP will be ever better than the last time, things may have to change over the next few weeks, let's work out the Lore together, and no new characters for several weeks, though feel free to stir up OOC chat if you have ideas you'd like to explore. 

Good to be back! I'll be bringing my little Social Justice Sea Princess back, but I'll start working on the details of her new CS between classes over the next few days. I have no idea where I might even find her original CS, so I might be starting a bit from scratch, hehe. Really excited to see this take off over the next month or so.

If I could ask- would you be open to The Marine Kingdom as a constitutional Monarchy, led by a queen? I might also throw in some internal conflict on the island. 

Good to be back! I'll be bringing my little Social Justice Sea Princess back, but I'll start working on the details of her new CS between classes over the next few days. I have no idea where I might even find her original CS, so I might be starting a bit from scratch, hehe. Really excited to see this take off over the next month or so.

If I could ask- would you be open to The Marine Kingdom as a constitutional Monarchy, led by a queen? I might also throw in some internal conflict on the island. 

Ooh, we're just talking about Naomi and Marine heheh. A lot of lore work is being done tonight @,@. 
We assumed you'd want to bring back the lore you made up last time, but you are free to re-write everything as well. 
I can link you the old CS page. 

Ooh, we're just talking about Naomi and Marine heheh. A lot of lore work is being done tonight @,@. 
We assumed you'd want to bring back the lore you made up last time, but you are free to re-write everything as well. 
I can link you the old CS page. 

OOooh if it's still there, I might take a look see, yeah- I'll probably refine the character a bit, but it would be a great reference!

OOooh if it's still there, I might take a look see, yeah- I'll probably refine the character a bit, but it would be a great reference!

Actually we had a quick question for you, since you're on you can decide for yourself. 
We're assigning an international ballroom dance style to be the specialty for each country and have been arguing over it for the past like hour or so lol I don't think we agreed on a single one  but it's come down to the last few and so we were thinking either Cha Cha or Samba for Marine. Do you have a preference? 

I'd prefer Samba, I think! Thanks, I should have the new CS to you in the next week or so, but no promises. Other responsibilities grow.

:lenny:  Samba was my horse

No worries! Take the time to think about it if you need it. I still haven't updated my own CSs and have to finish working on the site so. Plenty of time for development.  :smile4:

Yeah, as much as I love a good ChaCha- but also man, if Pasa Doble was available, I'd take that in a heartbeat.

But now Naomi is nice and added to the guest rooms, yaaayyyy~~

Back in business with my Naive Princess!

Not to figure out her political and personal relationships.

Yeah, as much as I love a good ChaCha- but also man, if Pasa Doble was available, I'd take that in a heartbeat.

But now Naomi is nice and added to the guest rooms, yaaayyyy~~

Back in business with my Naive Princess!

Not to figure out her political and personal relationships.

Paso Doble is best girl.
I like the idea of the dance specialty kind of forming around the culture and visa versa, so each one has a slightly different flavor. 

I apparently never accepted the invite. Just been sitting here waiting for the notification, but I went to check hosted project things and there it was.

Sorry I've been so slow with my gal. I promise it wont take too long now before I have her up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back