Teatime Chats

Oh! You make all that up yourself based on what you want for your character.  :smile9:

ah i see, though it seems I have a contender for that spot. Hmm. 

when the sheet is finished, do i send it to you? I cannot post anything upon the guest rooms.

ah i see, though it seems I have a contender for that spot. Hmm. 

when the sheet is finished, do i send it to you? I cannot post anything upon the guest rooms.

Yup you PM it to us for review. Only finish CS are supposed to be in there but there was a glitch so a few WIPs got through. 

cool, gottchyea, I'm in the mood to toss around ideas though... hmm...

Well, seems yer not taking that bait. 

hmmm...

heyyy Queeeeeeniiieeee~!!!( @The Succubi Queen ) Wana shoot the shit and see what hilarity we can come up with? 

Just to bounce ideas yea know, I work better if I'm having fun... Plus it's good to have second eyes on an idea, see if I'm not doing something truely outrageous :3

Well, seems yer not taking that bait. 

hmmm...

heyyy Queeeeeeniiieeee~!!!( @The Succubi Queen ) Wana shoot the shit and see what hilarity we can come up with? 

Just to bounce ideas yea know, I work better if I'm having fun... Plus it's good to have second eyes on an idea, see if I'm not doing something truely outrageous :3

I am totally down for that- I will mold your prince into Naomi's dream guy mwahahahahahahahha.

Sorry to be honest had a bit of a downer day dealing with school issues and I needed to spend some time shooting the shit with a friend eheh. I do feel better now even though there's still so much work to be done. U,U At least I can be happy my computer is back safe at home....(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

I like to see people plotting though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Queenie has made me hatch a truly horrible idea. 

truly horrible. 

i am creating the monster that will be the prince of Greedo...

and...

You will LOVE him~! 

Queenie has made me hatch a truly horrible idea. 

truly horrible. 

i am creating the monster that will be the prince of Greedo...

and...

You will LOVE him~! 

Oooh boyo.

Hype cookie if they existed.

I should probably mention we already have at least one contender for the princess. 

Oooh boyo.

Hype cookie if they existed.

I should probably mention we already have at least one contender for the princess. 

really is that so? thats good to hear somebody had the guts to do it. 

big role, and big shoes to fill. 

But who is it I wonder :3

Excuse, I have enough on my plate- one troublesome princess is enough, thank you very much

Oh my, I'm certain shes no trouble. 

Well, no trouble at the moment... 

Once my boy is done there will only be hell from then on~! 

Oh my, I'm certain shes no trouble. 

Well, no trouble at the moment... 

Once my boy is done there will only be hell from then on~! 

Oh man

is this the appropriate time to mention Greedo Prince is my leas favorite character in the game this RP is based off of? lol he's even cringier than the sociopath.

Oh man

is this the appropriate time to mention Greedo Prince is my leas favorite character in the game this RP is based off of? lol he's even cringier than the sociopath.

Well he is not going to be that Prince thank you very much. 

Hes going to be a wonderful life of the party~! 

Also, kinda begs the question if they were planning anything good out of a place called GREEDO.

What was it called btw? 

@The Succubi Queen Trust me you're not missing anything at all. I only paid 4 bucks and I regret every dollar of it.
Incidentally you can download it online for free! Which is totally not something I would ever condone ever! Well it's not like come hell or high water we would ever get a sequel anyways.

@Orikanyo I think Greedo was Japanese name, but in English it might be something worse, like Green. Yeah in fact I'm pretty sure it's just called the Green Kingdom. God this game.

The only ones who will likely have characters that seem ripped from their in-game counterparts is us lol but saying that we based it off the game is like saying Michelangelo based the Sistine Chapel off of a 5 year old's crayon scribbles. 
In the last version of this RP though someone did in fact know the game and had a similar character, against all odds. I think maybe 6 people played it on this entire planet.

@The Succubi Queen Trust me you're not missing anything at all. I only paid 4 bucks and I regret every dollar of it.
Incidentally you can download it online for free! Which is totally not something I would ever condone ever! Well it's not like come hell or high water we would ever get a sequel anyways.

@Orikanyo I think Greedo was Japanese name, but in English it might be something worse, like Green. Yeah in fact I'm pretty sure it's just called the Green Kingdom. God this game.

The only ones who will likely have characters that seem ripped from their in-game counterparts is us lol but saying that we based it off the game is like saying Michelangelo based the Sistine Chapel off of a 5 year old's crayon scribbles. 
In the last version of this RP though someone did in fact know the game and had a similar character, against all odds. I think maybe 6 people played it on this entire planet.

i saw some screenshots, kinda looked cute.... very cutesy.... 

Reminds me of those types of games where you groom a character to how you wish, teahc them certain things. 

long live the queen is one I liked to play awhile back, if anything to  see the multitudinous ways my poor little princess ends 6 feet under... And how to stop it comepletely~! 

regardless, I'm gona head to bed and work on this tomorrow, I'll see if I come up with any more ideas if you want to hear em Queenie. 

lets see what ideas sleep brings... 

i saw some screenshots, kinda looked cute.... very cutesy.... 

Reminds me of those types of games where you groom a character to how you wish, teahc them certain things. 

long live the queen is one I liked to play awhile back, if anything to  see the multitudinous ways my poor little princess ends 6 feet under... And how to stop it comepletely~! 

regardless, I'm gona head to bed and work on this tomorrow, I'll see if I come up with any more ideas if you want to hear em Queenie. 

lets see what ideas sleep brings... 

Long Live the Queen is made for like anime fans (teenager-ish people I guess?) and fun that way.
This is very much a game for 6 year old girls lmao.
Night though. 

Okay I have to get this out of my system but seriously this game is a wild ride but it's Mr. Bones wild ride and I just can't--
Like never mind anyone in the RP but lmao the princes in the game are all just so terribad.

• Rameria is a jewel thief who sweats bitches gets gang banged and is literally impossible to partner with unless you have a walkthrough and even the game kind of hates him because his good ending constitutes rape by deception
  • Galleria thinks a lake is the literal ocean makes you cry during your first practice and ditches you for half the game to go be a loser in a competition he shamed you for being too untalented to participate in
  • Greedo is a cringey sisterfkkr69 who tries to groom you into becoming his sister's replacement as she lays dying somewhere and then marries the both of you
  • Dorimun is a sociopath who does pretty messed up things to you on your "dates" manipulates you guilt trips you tricks you into being his partner then ditches you for 90% of the game to go on dates with his boyfriend and then bitches when he's a shitty dancer and makes you look like a loser in front of the entire kingdom
  • Sea has obnoxious pickup lines flirts with everything that moves is part of the illuminati and cheats on you if you get married
  • Nezzie is also incredibly hard to get because he spends half the game creepily watching you dance by yourself then drags you into the forest to screw furries where nobody can hear your screams and also leads a furry cult
  • Lepumir is impossible to get but honestly the only decent guy with a decent ending in the whole shabang lol

In this game made for 6 year old girls.
You can't make this stuff up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back