Teatime Chats

Just a quick checking in to tell the lovely GMs that the Sea Republic Manifesto(tm) is, in fact, underway. It should be substantial and in-line with the themes already established.

Just wanted to drop that since I know I have a minor tendency to suddenly drop off the face of the earth. School does that to me, gg no re.

Can my character be a trap and still come out as a princess?

The circumstances would have to be worked out through the profile and with the Greedo prince (assuming you're talking about Greedo Princess), but I don't see why not.

A long long time ago this RP did in fact have a male character playing the lead so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Last edited by a moderator:
everybody remain calm.

orikanyo has arrived.

oh hey Queenie. 

MY LOVE

BLESS

Ohohohoh~! 

Good to see you around to~! 

i still have yet to root around the characters yet, but I've fully finished the rules and everything else, though I do need to scan again for any sneaky rules of "put this in your character thing or no accepting." or atleast to remember where i saw one... i'm certain there was one... 

Still up in the air of what i am going to do as well, but it'll come to me soon~! 

@Pretzel Heart 

So then my friend, what do you need from me? 

what slot lays unfilled.

What character must i play! 

WHAT IS MY GRAND SCHEME IN THIS LUDICROUS PLAY WE CALL LIFE! WRITTEN BY A CRUEL GOD WHO BRINGS UPON US DAMNATION-

ehm.

Sorry. 

by the by, the act of creating a thread for a character is closed to me. 

@Pretzel Heart 

So then my friend, what do you need from me? 

what slot lays unfilled.

What character must i play! 

WHAT IS MY GRAND SCHEME IN THIS LUDICROUS PLAY WE CALL LIFE! WRITTEN BY A CRUEL GOD WHO BRINGS UPON US DAMNATION-

ehm.

Sorry. 

There's a nice list on the Invitation requirments thread under characters- I think we still need royalty from Greedo? And a Dance Instructor?

EDIT: oh, and the other Prince from Sea Republic is still open!

There's a nice list on the Invitation requirments thread under characters- I think we still need royalty from Greedo? And a Dance Instructor?

well, seems you answered my question above for me~! 

greedo hmm? ...The ruler is named Biggely Biggs huh? 

well, seems you answered my question above for me~! 

greedo hmm? ...The ruler is named Biggely Biggs huh? 

I thought you were kidding, but when I was reading your dissertation on the lore of this rp I was surprised to find out the rulers of Greedo was a Donald Trump wannabe and a dead rapper. No wonder this country is going to hell.

I thought you were kidding, but when I was reading your dissertation on the lore of this rp I was surprised to find out the rulers of Greedo was a Donald Trump wannabe and a dead rapper. No wonder this country is going to hell.

Where exactly are you getting that comparison? 

there really is hardly any words on the leaders in the holy hand book... 

Might we keep the political nonsense out of here? I get it's a big thing these days, but have at least one place not immediately touched by the waves of shit alright? 

Where exactly are you getting that comparison? 

there really is hardly any words on the leaders in the holy hand book... 

Might we keep the political nonsense out of here? I get it's a big thing these days, but have at least one place not immediately touched by the waves of shit alright? 

Oh ... no, that was not my intention. I forgotten that Donald Trump is no longer a reference to be used for overly cliche rich guys (Biggely Biggs).  Also, B.I.G reminded me of Notorious B.I.G, a dead rapper. 

I apologize if I appeared that way. This  was a really badly worded post.

Regardless, matters little.

But i get what you mean, I just imagine a really fat man sitting on a chair with so many gold chains and rings that you'd think he was a living mass of gold. 

But still have no diea whom the two are, @Pretzel Heart yo yo, him me up on the knowledge, the power, my flower. 

Regardless, matters little.

But i get what you mean, I just imagine a really fat man sitting on a chair with so many gold chains and rings that you'd think he was a living mass of gold. 

But still have no diea whom the two are, @Pretzel Heart yo yo, him me up on the knowledge, the power, my flower. 

Who what two are? 

Biggley is just more of a meme by this point because for some reason the name makes Wiznibs laugh her socks off. Like I honestly don't even know I've never seen her laugh so hard over something so stupid lol. All of the hover over text reference inside jokes so no need to overthink them. #TrashConfirmed

And hey Mr. Canada at least you don't have to directly deal with /that man/. 

Also huzzah I got my computer back, no data wipe needed! Though there are some pressing scholastic matters that need my attention before I can rightfully throw my heart back into RPing. 

Who what two are? 

Biggley is just more of a meme by this point because for some reason the name makes Wiznibs laugh her socks off. Like I honestly don't even know I've never seen her laugh so hard over something so stupid lol. All of the hover over text reference inside jokes so no need to overthink them. #TrashConfirmed

And hey Mr. Canada at least you don't have to directly deal with /that man/. 

Also huzzah I got my computer back, no data wipe needed! Though there are some pressing scholastic matters that need my attention before I can rightfully throw my heart back into RPing. 

*whaps your head with a newspaper* 

AH! thats enough! 

I'll admit it's funny as shit, I just... well.. say somebody wanted to do a prince of greedo, hes gotta know who his daddy and momma is yea get me?

*whaps your head with a newspaper* 

AH! thats enough! 

I'll admit it's funny as shit, I just... well.. say somebody wanted to do a prince of greedo, hes gotta know who his daddy and momma is yea get me?

Oh! You make all that up yourself based on what you want for your character.  :smile9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back