Teatime Chats

Poor little thing, I know the pain of sleeping in accidentally for your first day in something exciting.

See, in Celso's search I placed him outside the castle, he is to make his way back inside if somebody needs some saving.

Poor little thing, I know the pain of sleeping in accidentally for your first day in something exciting.

See, in Celso's search I placed him outside the castle, he is to make his way back inside if somebody needs some saving.
Sleeping in late just always makes for an interesting induction into a story, for whatever reason or another-

Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty yep I might be freed soon so I can start working on a post

Orikanyo Orikanyo Carnation would be helping him though (by making wait for Tristan to show up to confirm his report)
Right right.

I shall continue on my original path, once I get done work and an apparent mandatory get together with a friend whom still thinks we're best friends.

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart I was hoping to not, but I think I have to drop out of this. Not for any good reason unfortunately, but because I have barely written anything in a while and while I have recently started writing a bit again, I don't think I will be able to make detailed posts soon enough. Also between first writing this up and now I wound up deciding to abandon this account, so this holds doubly true. I am sad that I didn't get to do anything with Katja, and I was looking forward to this, but for both of the listed reasons it won't happen.

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart I was hoping to not, but I think I have to drop out of this. Not for any good reason unfortunately, but because I have barely written anything in a while and while I have recently started writing a bit again, I don't think I will be able to make detailed posts soon enough. Also between first writing this up and now I wound up deciding to abandon this account, so this holds doubly true. I am sad that I didn't get to do anything with Katja, and I was looking forward to this, but for both of the listed reasons it won't happen.
Sad to see you gone, your character looked to be quite promising. Wish you all the best for whatever may come.

No problem. The RP remains open should you ever return. :)

Wait, I did actually send you my reply, right? I'd be kinda ashamed if you were still waiting on me Pretz, while I was here thinking that I had already replied XD

Since I usually add on to my character sheets while I'm waiting for a reply, I decided to add an extra section- the voice section, in case you want to have a sense of how he sounds when you read his dialogue! It's right above the "extra" category- I'd suggest to read it, Syrenrei Syrenrei and @BlueInPassing, seeing as my character is associated with your characters, and we'll, therefore, be interacting often. The section also discusses one key story from his past, so it's more than just a description.

If Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart feels too pressured by the multitude of duties attached to being a GM of this RP (when at the point of its conception the responsibilities were supposed to be shared between two), there is no real sense in continuing.

Sad as it may be for me to see this promising RP (and the plans I made with a number of players) stall like this, if the GM has no fun with it I can't see it proceeding.

Eh, I wasn't planning to say anything here quite yet, but as Olissa Olissa reached out to me yesterday and I see you guys talking in here today so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I won't say anything too detailed. Obviously this RP will always hold a special place in my heart, so it isn't as if my interest has waned.

When Wizard and I decided to restart this project, it was because we had both come to a place in our lives where we projected we'd have the time and energy for it, as we were also running another (disastrously) successful RP at the time. Unfortunately, life rarely pans out the way you want it to. xD And it would be stupid to deny events in our lives haven't heavily impacted the RP and brought it to this terrible state of existence. Foremost of which being...the end of our...friendship, which none who knew us could have ever predicted, least of all myself. And I have to admit I became a complete bore because of that. Even though I was really upset at the time, I couldn't bear the thought that one person's selfish actions would ruin it for everyone else who had worked so hard. So I thought I could "daddy up" and press on anyways. But uh...it wasn't such a good idea, as I was...severely struggling IRL......having fondly coined the term "Summer of Shit" to refer to these very unlucky months. :'''') I didn't want to talk to anyone, I couldn't write, and I really couldn't RP. That was all my mistake. If this RP died, it's my fault. And I own up to that. Honestly it keeps me up most nighst. xD

But I also strongly believe that the RP lives and dies with the GM, especially one that is as "control-heavy" as this one. So as the Light of Fall at the end of the long Summer of Shit finally comes into view, wars are won, old friends return, and my spirit is lifted...I have been trying to reprieve my sins in the World of the Real and the World of RP. Of course, this project sits at the head of that, and I know it will still take me a bit of time to get my IRL affairs in order and be able to get back into it, which is why I didn't really want to say anything prematurely. But I do know there are those like Olissa Olissa and @BlueInPassing who seemed to express an interest in keeping it going. I guess I just don't have the energy to be a strict GM these days... so even if that's our entire player base, I think we have plenty to carry on the story as we originally envisioned, even if on a smaller scale. As long as the interest is there, I want to keep the game going for their sake. As always I am sad to lose people, but I'm not really the type to force anyone against anything they don't have the energy for. I can always just continue to futilely bump the Interest Check, and as I told Olissa yesterday, necessity is the mother of invention, so I think we'll find a way.

Last edited:
"daddy up"

don't try to join our thing right after you insult me and rope me into this
jk jk i'm glad to see you're welcoming it into your vocabulary

i think most of us should be cool with a less 'strict' gm
i'm always busy with school but at least i wont have to go on angel hiatuses (tm) where i dont post for 9-10 months at a time

i'm also willing to whore out on more characters if thats needed
i have some perfect cute princes to showcase

i'm very much interested <3

I'd also be happy to join back in again, absolutely.

You and all the other people who have been with us for over a year are honestly a godsend ; e;

don't try to join our thing right after you insult me and rope me into this
jk jk i'm glad to see you're welcoming it into your vocabulary

i think most of us should be cool with a less 'strict' gm
i'm always busy with school but at least i wont have to go on angel hiatuses (tm) where i dont post for 9-10 months at a time

i'm also willing to whore out on more characters if thats needed
i have some perfect cute princes to showcase

i'm very much interested <3

I specifically said that just to summon you feel luv ;>

Wizard was a lot better at yapping at people tbh I'm like that chill dad who just says "sure ok" to everything
I would love to see someone other than me whoring on characters xD
I'm pretty sure there will be lots of roles to fill lol

I specifically said that just to summon you feel luv ;>

Wizard was a lot better at yapping at people tbh I'm like that chill dad who just says "sure ok" to everything
I would love to see someone other than me whoring on characters xD
I'm pretty sure there will be lots of roles to fill lol

you'll count on me for endless characters
just tell me where you need me xD

i bbcoded super hard just for you bby ;)
you know just how to summon me

I'm, of course, still interested in this as well. I think about how things could go in the story on a daily basis, and in real life, nearly everything I see sparks another idea I have that'll be fun for this. So, needless to say, even after a month and a half of silence, I'm still willing to go through with this roleplay along with the rest of you guys.

Glad to see you here again Pretzl :D And I don't think I need to make my intentions clear for this RP, that ought to speak for itself by now :P
I usually love to play multiple characters, but I think I'll stick to just Evalyn for now :) (in part because at the moment I'm fighting for the keyboard with my baby boy who thinks he can type along with me which is very tiring)

Glad to see you here again Pretzl :D And I don't think I need to make my intentions clear for this RP, that ought to speak for itself by now :P
I usually love to play multiple characters, but I think I'll stick to just Evalyn for now :) (in part because at the moment I'm fighting for the keyboard with my baby boy who thinks he can type along with me which is very tiring)

Glad to have our princess onboard. ;>
Eva is enough of a commitment, so I can see why you'd say that.
Though if you ever change your mind the option's there.

Yes, if I feel comfortable again in writing multiples I'll definitely consider picking up whoever might be left, but for now fighting to maintain control over the keyboard is frustrating XD
Children... sigh.

Funny story, you know why I named the princess Eva? 'Cause when I created Evalyn I was pregnant, though didn't know what the sex of the child was gonna be. If it had been a girl the name would have been Eva, and I thought it would be hilarious to have that similarity (it's a boy though, so that didn't work out XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back