Teatime Chats

Yes, if I feel comfortable again in writing multiples I'll definitely consider picking up whoever might be left, but for now fighting to maintain control over the keyboard is frustrating XD
Children... sigh.

Funny story, you know why I named the princess Eva? 'Cause when I created Evalyn I was pregnant, though didn't know what the sex of the child was gonna be. If it had been a girl the name would have been Eva, and I thought it would be hilarious to have that similarity (it's a boy though, so that didn't work out XD)

That's actually adorable...
Tiny Eva.
Or...not, I guess.

Not in this case XD Now it's Levi. Maybe next time round XD... whenever that might be >.> (Not any time soon at least)

I'm guessing a few things popped up here and there that ended up in the way of the attempt to continue? But yes, to start soon would be so nice. I've been thinking of this RP from time to time lately, really hoping we can get this show on the road haha

Ah man, like I said there were still things I had to take care of before I could return to this. So I was on hiatus from social media / RP for the past couple weeks.

Anyways I'm finally back! And once more in a position of hearty free time and my head and heart in a bit of a better place. Maybe after 9 trillion years this RP can finally get past day 1 lmfao

So let's do damage control.

Obviously I'm here. It seems like Olissa Olissa , Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty , Unwavering Knight Unwavering Knight , ParadoxalPaladin ParadoxalPaladin are all on board.

@theglassangel is still interested she's just been swept away with school stuff, I believe. I can try contacting her to see wassup though.

hosaki hosaki I'm likewise not sure about. It seemed like you might be in but please confirm your stance.

That leaves Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine , Syrenrei Syrenrei , and Orikanyo Orikanyo . I feel like Orikankan might have to leave cause he's also been decked by life, but we'll hear it from the horse's mouth.

Not sure about Renn Skye Renn Skye and The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen as neither have been online in some time. I can try contacting Succubi offsite to see if she still holds interest.

Once we see where everyone's at I'll set about recruiting. B>
In the meantime the thread is still open. Lesse we never got very far into the second round...I'll try and get my own posts up in case they were holding peeps up, though I'll probably have to re-read through a lot of shit first to get back into a proper headspace. We'll just carry on with who we have and figure out how to account for absences / newcomers as necessary. Will probably start off at a slower pace as we all settle back into posting and I try and catch Evalyn up.

But otherwise...well, let's see what we can do with this RP. xD
I'll be really excited to work with you guys again, and looking forward to potential recruits. :D

Also happy belated Olissa Olissa ;>
My birthday also came around while I was gone. xD

Ah man, like I said there were still things I had to take care of before I could return to this. So I was on hiatus from social media / RP for the past couple weeks.

Anyways I'm finally back! And once more in a position of hearty free time and my head and heart in a bit of a better place. Maybe after 9 trillion years this RP can finally get past day 1 lmfao

Obviously I'm here. It seems like Olissa Olissa , Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty , Unwavering Knight Unwavering Knight , ParadoxalPaladin ParadoxalPaladin are all on board.

@theglassangel is still interested she's just been swept away with school stuff, I believe. I can try contacting her to see wassup though.

hosaki hosaki I'm likewise not sure about. It seemed like you might be in but please confirm your stance.

That leaves Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine , Syrenrei Syrenrei , and Orikanyo Orikanyo . I feel like Orikankan might have to leave cause he's also been decked by life, but we'll hear it from the horse's mouth.

Not sure about Renn Skye Renn Skye and The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen as neither have been online in some time. I can try contacting Succubi offsite to see if she still holds interest.

In the meantime the thread is still open. Lesse we never got very far into the second round...I'll try and get my own posts up in case they were holding peeps up, though I'll probably have to re-read through a lot of shit first to get back into a proper headspace. We'll just carry on with who we have and figure out how to account for absences / newcomers as necessary. Will probably start off at a slower pace as we all settle back into posting and I try and catch Evalyn up.

I'll be really excited to work with you guys again, and looking forward to potential recruits. :D

Totally radical! I'm buddies personally with Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine , and I'm pretty sure he's still on board- we discuss this IRL a lot!
This is amazing to hear, I'm glad to see you're still okay! It might be late, but continuing is continuing- and continuing this late into the year helped me get snug and ready to do this and work for senior year at a balanced pace!

Totally radical! I'm buddies personally with Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine , and I'm pretty sure he's still on board- we discuss this IRL a lot!
This is amazing to hear, I'm glad to see you're still okay! It might be late, but continuing is continuing- and continuing this late into the year helped me get snug and ready to do this and work for senior year at a balanced pace!

As always glad to have ye on board.
Continuing is continuing! We'll get there someday! xD

Aye, I'm still here, but currently navigating some school stuff. Thanksgiving break is coming up though, so I'll hopefully be able to catch up with RPing

mate, I've long considered this dead and moved, I don't have time nor space man, I'm sorry, just gonna be real with yea.

Aye, I'm still here, but currently navigating some school stuff. Thanksgiving break is coming up though, so I'll hopefully be able to catch up with RPing

No prob. Figured you probably had school stuff. Hopefully that's going well. ^ ^ We're in no rush at the moment. Just here for the people who want to be.

mate, I've long considered this dead and moved, I don't have time nor space man, I'm sorry, just gonna be real with yea.

Ey man, already figured that's what you'd say. Just take care of yourself. Though I do miss RPing together.

No prob. Figured you probably had school stuff. Hopefully that's going well. ^ ^ We're in no rush at the moment. Just here for the people who want to be.

Ey man, already figured that's what you'd say. Just take care of yourself. Though I do miss RPing together.
still sorry, honesatly it's best yea start a recruiting thing if you haven't already.

You have no idea how excited I was to see posts here and that PM you sent :D

Just a perfect way to top off my weekend. (Went to Dutch Comic Con and it was SOOO much fun, dressed up as Supergirl)

My RPs on RPN have ground to a halt, so I check here infrequently, but ya'll can poke me on Discord to get my attention. I am up for continuing in any case!

still sorry, honesatly it's best yea start a recruiting thing if you haven't already.

Have a clear conscious my dude. You know I'd only ever wish you the best. B)
I'll get about recruiting once I officially clear out who is and isn't staying

Still on board.

Congratulations on your birthdays, if belated.

Thanks. Glad to hear it.

You have no idea how excited I was to see posts here and that PM you sent :D

Just a perfect way to top off my weekend. (Went to Dutch Comic Con and it was SOOO much fun, dressed up as Supergirl)

Dutch CC sounds hella, glad you had a good weekend and glad you're excited to get back into the RP. ^ ^ It's thanks to everyone's dedication and enthusiasm that I'm able to keep going...

My RPs on RPN have ground to a halt, so I check here infrequently, but ya'll can poke me on Discord to get my attention. I am up for continuing in any case!

Thanks for sticking around. ^ ^ Maybe this RP will have life to it yet. xD And with new characters...new options for romantic shenanigans? B)

Dutch CC sounds hella, glad you had a good weekend and glad you're excited to get back into the RP. ^ ^ It's thanks to everyone's dedication and enthusiasm that I'm able to keep going...
Fun fact, there were a few Hela's walking around XD Didn't snap a picture though unfortunately.
Did manage to find a photo of me :D
IMG_0058.JPG

Cute cosplay is cute!

And aah, good old Knight dropping those mad videos xD

Beautiful

Well I for one will be with fambam the next few days, though I brought my laptop in hopes of pumping out Kluciano response to hopefully shift this thing back into gear

Going to be giving a few more days for peeps to respond (and figure out how the fkk to clean up the forum) before ye old recruitment Hell starts again

We aren't actually doing too poorly in terms of continuity...might just have to give Marine a delay as with the Sea Republic. Dance Instructor is kind of a *** to fill and we were very lucky to have not one but two people perfect for the job. While on the lookout for a third I will simply bunny (haha) the character with the name of Celso as need be.

I will also be getting Princess response later...got a bit too tired to finish last night eheh. But it seems like we're almost there! Which is exciting.

Other than that have a good holiday all you filthy Amuricans and talk to you soon. ;>

There, that ought to wrap those posts for the princess and her double up I think.

I pity all those who end up having to read it all XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back