Teatime Chats

So fluff.. so thick...

Little pieces of ehaven with each bite.

alas, I don't know where the picture was taken.

So my husband decided that today he would have the laptop. Tsk. Some nerve. XD No, I'm just joking. But he did need it today, so that means the post I intended to write up today didn't get written. Right.
Since we're out tomorrow for the majority of the day, that means I'll have stuff ready by Thursday at the latest.

It's cool, you only have a angered rabbit hunting for you~!

Haha. Technically.... He's hunting him some real princess. Mine's gonna think he looks so CUTE. (Poor little fuzzy fluff butt)

Haha. Technically.... He's hunting him some real princess. Mine's gonna think he looks so CUTE. (Poor little fuzzy fluff butt)
Pet the bun-bun.

do it

Just my luck D':
Hub needed to go and assist somewhere this evening (it's evening here) and he needed to bring the laptop *cries* I could have actually gotten some writing done today :( especially since tomorrow suddenly a part of the day got filled up with non-RP-productive actities.
Grrr I'll get that post out. Just you wait. (Especially now that my inspiration folder for Eva has recently exploded and gotten a huge new load of dress ideas she can wear in the RP.)

Just my luck D':
Hub needed to go and assist somewhere this evening (it's evening here) and he needed to bring the laptop *cries* I could have actually gotten some writing done today :( especially since tomorrow suddenly a part of the day got filled up with non-RP-productive actities.
Grrr I'll get that post out. Just you wait. (Especially now that my inspiration folder for Eva has recently exploded and gotten a huge new load of dress ideas she can wear in the RP.)

evening? are you all the way in europe? ^-^

hahaha the dresses are the most important part. xD

Celso is coming, it doesn't matter if he has to cross dimensions he will find her.

And make her dance.

Version of this RP where Celso discovers the portal and starts terrifying the good people of earth
An invader from another dimension.

hes terrifying.

Fluffy.

And will perform nonconsentual dance lessons?

Or he'll get kidnapped for dark experiments...fufufu

Maybe he'll get lost in the Australian outback lmao
Celso in the australian outback...

Fuck man he'dd die of heat over anything else.

I'm on vacation so I am only psuedo-here until July 11th/12th (I get home the evening of the 11th). I just wanted to drop in and let everyone know Dahlia is finished, complete with her diplomatic and romantic journals, and so I did a first post for her. I am happy to collaborate with anyone that wants it. Just pester me on Discord or PM me!

As to Greedo, @BlueInPassing and I are still working on everything, but I think some of the major information was put in the lore section by Pretzel so please check it out. =)

Hey everyone! Just posting this here. Just got back from Cali last night and it was a rough trip so I'm not looking to leave again anytime soon lol.
Anyways, apparently work decided I need to catch up for all those missed hours in literally one weekend (but its ok because I need money :"") ) so I'll be working non-stop the next couple days meaning I'm a bit behind. :"") They weirdly just updated my schedule mid-week for some reason to add more shifts so now I'm working doubles its such a hot mess but yolo
Updates will be coming soon!

Good luck with work.

I've been busy today making a cake. Saturday we will be having a (belated) Fourth of July BBQ, and I am in charge of desserts.
So I did what I do best. Cakes.

Outside is pretty bland and simple

IMG_2793.JPG

And inside....
IMG_2792.JPG

It looks weirdly long due to the reflection tho.

After long hours of deep thought (ignore the fact that Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart 's post went up less than an hour ago), I've decided to have the term for the population of Dorimun be "Dorimians".

Also, reading through Syrenrei Syrenrei and @BlueInPassing's relationship journals for Dahlia and Tristan, respectively, they're so much nicer about Asuran than he is about them it makes me feel bad to play Mr. Uber-Nationalist-Dorix :(. Maybe he can learn to move past his predjudices through the noble means of dance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back