• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Brea The Brave Brea The Brave I'm also a dirty, rebellious American. Just used to live in Europe, and a bit of an anglofile so no worries there. I think you're in good company! ;3:

Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna Since you asked, I am planning on creating an extremely bubbly auror! He is essentially going to be overtly friendly and the type of person that tries to be everybody's friend. It almost gets aggressive with how much he wants to be your friend until you accept it. Then he just gets really happy and open with everybody.

Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna Since you asked, I am planning on creating an extremely bubbly auror! He is essentially going to be overtly friendly and the type of person that tries to be everybody's friend. It almost gets aggressive with how much he wants to be your friend until you accept it. Then he just gets really happy and open with everybody.
He's gonna be bffs with Kizzie, and the two of them are gonna drive Bryony up the wall x.x

He's gonna be bffs with Kizzie, and the two of them are gonna drive Bryony up the wall x.x
That'll be fun. He is definitely going to push to try and be overly friendly with Bryony for no other reason thinking she is a good human XP and he want to be her best friend even when they should be acting professional. Not the most serious auror by any means. He'll be quite silly and hard to reign in.

That'll be fun. He is definitely going to push to try and be overly friendly with Bryony for no other reason thinking she is a good human XP and he want to be her best friend even when they should be acting professional. Not the most serious auror by any means. He'll be quite silly and hard to reign in.
Yep- exactly like Kizzie. They are going to be exhausting.

Also, to all my upper-classmen! Anybody interested in setting up something with Hugo: friendship, mentorship, rivalry, or maybe something else? I want to develop some interconnections so it actually seems like he has been attending Hogwarts for four years so far! AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Triforce Triforce Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse CoachA CoachA Ayama Ayama RaynieTaco RaynieTaco cremenebula cremenebula Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Morrighan Morrighan Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna

For people who seem like they would be in a positive relationship, I could see Hugo getting along with characters like Ella (seems like they would definitely get along!), Katarin, Silas, Eden (I really think that she and Hugo would be a seriously fun dynamic!), and Ahn! If you have any ideas or disagreements, we could try and set up some past relationships to make this feel more like a school where everyone knows each other.

For more negative relationships or adversarial, I could see Hugo having issues with Elliot (even though they are in the same house, I could see them struggling to interact positively), Zhan, Ramaya, Sabrina, (I could also see a false relationship where Sabrina exploits Hugo's naivety), etc.

For a potential mentorship relationship, I know that Hugo would admire characters like Zona (her driven nature would be huge for Hugo!) and Selenio (a born politician, c'mon. Hugo for :) )! For teachers, I think he would admire teachers like Anori, Roger, and Ivory!

For first years, I invite any who might think that Hugo would be supportive of or kind to! I think there are so many cool relationships we could plan for, even potential romances too

Also, to all my upper-classmen! Anybody interested in setting up something with Hugo: friendship, mentorship, rivalry, or maybe something else? I want to develop some interconnections so it actually seems like he has been attending Hogwarts for four years so far! AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Triforce Triforce Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse CoachA CoachA Ayama Ayama RaynieTaco RaynieTaco cremenebula cremenebula Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Morrighan Morrighan Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna

For people who seem like they would be in a positive relationship, I could see Hugo getting along with characters like Ella (seems like they would definitely get along!), Katarin, Silas, Eden (I really think that she and Hugo would be a seriously fun dynamic!), and Ahn! If you have any ideas or disagreements, we could try and set up some past relationships to make this feel more like a school where everyone knows each other.

For more negative relationships or adversarial, I could see Hugo having issues with Elliot (even though they are in the same house, I could see them struggling to interact positively), Zhan, Ramaya, Sabrina, (I could also see a false relationship where Sabrina exploits Hugo's naivety), etc.

For a potential mentorship relationship, I know that Hugo would admire characters like Zona (her driven nature would be huge for Hugo!) and Selenio (a born politician, c'mon. Hugo for :) )! For teachers, I think he would admire teachers like Anori, Roger, and Ivory!

For first years, I invite any who might think that Hugo would be supportive of or kind to! I think there are so many cool relationships we could plan for, even potential romances too
I think for Ahn they'd have a friendly rivalry on the quidditch field, but would be unlikely to spend much time together otherwise.

Of course the Slytherins wouldn't get along- there's a huge rivalry there, fueled by academic recognition and quidditch ;P

Ivory would only know of him, since he doesn't take her class, but Anori would appreciate his enthusiasm~

Oh, Elliot is definitely difficult to get along with pfft. He doesn't really like a lot of people. Milo, however, is a nice guy!

Then again, Hugo plays quidditch and it's one of Elliot's passions, so they could at least get along as fellow athletes.

Bloodshed Bloodshed

Your proposal is accepted. I love the idea of Selenio mentoring.
That'll be fun to build in despite them being in different houses! I'd imagine that he also sees that name as something truly admirable as well!

Oh, Elliot is definitely difficult to get along with pfft. He doesn't really like a lot of people. Milo, however, is a nice guy!

Then again, Hugo plays quidditch and it's one of Elliot's passions, so they could at least get along as fellow athletes.
That sounds like a cool dynamic. Elliot and Hugo have this very adversarial relationship (I imagine Hugo being talked down to by Elliot and Hugo being extremely snippy with Elliot) except for in sports where they have this huge comradeship. Do you think that Elliot would directly be aggressive with Hugo or be more backhanded in terms of having an adversarial relationship considering that Hugo is so over with everyone? Hugo will interact with him and likely pop off with snips.

I think for Ahn they'd have a friendly rivalry on the quidditch field, but would be unlikely to spend much time together otherwise.

Of course the Slytherins wouldn't get along- there's a huge rivalry there, fueled by academic recognition and quidditch ;P

Ivory would only know of him, since he doesn't take her class, but Anori would appreciate his enthusiasm~
I like that idea of having a quidditch rivalry/friendship that has been built up over the years between the two especially with the two being beaters. I could imagine them targeting each other in games even when it isn't the most tactical just because they want to claim some sort of superiority over one another. Respect but a desire for being better. Even if Ahn doesn't engage with that attempt, Hugo will XP . No matter what, he's gotta be the best! I think we could see a similar rivalry for the house cup as well considering they are both prefects. In times where the prefects are near one another, I could see them being a little bit more passive-aggressive in interactions with Hugo erring on the side of more aggressive yet friendly! As for the professors, it makes sense. Hugo just admires personalities and passion and he latches on to these two personalities whereas (despite being a potions lover), he finds that mean streak in Briar to be unattractive and difficult to latch on to. The same goes for Egeria except in the realm of gentleness which is not who Hugo is. I thought it would be an interesting dynamic to admire people different from his actual classes. He enjoys his knowledge but engages with others due to what he sees in their mind (just a tad bit of a legilimens XP)

I feel like Silas would definitely get along with Hugo!
Awesome! I thought it would be a good dynamic with the soft-spoken and kind along with the brash and kind where their ideas are the same but the actions are different! I imagine that Hugo would want him to pipe up and would push Silas out of his comfort zone if they ever interacted socially which I think would be fun to explore in a relationship! Hugo likes to interact with people outside of his own house as he often feels that he does not seem to be fully at home in Ravenclaw so a soft friend in a character like Silas could be a cool relationship even if they do not get to interact often. I could also see a more gentle relationship in regards to quidditch where they do not have to be rude to each other and are more based on bringing each other up (heck, I could see Hugo going a little bit easier on Silas in quidditch matches for that reason!)

That'll be fun to build in despite them being in different houses! I'd imagine that he also sees that name as something truly admirable as well!

That sounds like a cool dynamic. Elliot and Hugo have this very adversarial relationship (I imagine Hugo being talked down to by Elliot and Hugo being extremely snippy with Elliot) except for in sports where they have this huge comradeship. Do you think that Elliot would directly be aggressive with Hugo or be more backhanded in terms of having an adversarial relationship considering that Hugo is so over with everyone? Hugo will interact with him and likely pop off with snips.

I like that idea of having a quidditch rivalry/friendship that has been built up over the years between the two especially with the two being beaters. I could imagine them targeting each other in games even when it isn't the most tactical just because they want to claim some sort of superiority over one another. Respect but a desire for being better. Even if Ahn doesn't engage with that attempt, Hugo will XP . No matter what, he's gotta be the best! I think we could see a similar rivalry for the house cup as well considering they are both prefects. In times where the prefects are near one another, I could see them being a little bit more passive-aggressive in interactions with Hugo erring on the side of more aggressive yet friendly! As for the professors, it makes sense. Hugo just admires personalities and passion and he latches on to these two personalities whereas (despite being a potions lover), he finds that mean streak in Briar to be unattractive and difficult to latch on to. The same goes for Egeria except in the realm of gentleness which is not who Hugo is. I thought it would be an interesting dynamic to admire people different from his actual classes. He enjoys his knowledge but engages with others due to what he sees in their mind (just a tad bit of a legilimens XP)

Awesome! I thought it would be a good dynamic with the soft-spoken and kind along with the brash and kind where their ideas are the same but the actions are different! I imagine that Hugo would want him to pipe up and would push Silas out of his comfort zone if they ever interacted socially which I think would be fun to explore in a relationship! Hugo likes to interact with people outside of his own house as he often feels that he does not seem to be fully at home in Ravenclaw so a soft friend in a character like Silas could be a cool relationship even if they do not get to interact often. I could also see a more gentle relationship in regards to quidditch where they do not have to be rude to each other and are more based on bringing each other up (heck, I could see Hugo going a little bit easier on Silas in quidditch matches for that reason!)
Elliot isn't intentionally malicious, he's more just never sugar coating anything. Anything. If Hugo gives him some snippy remarks though, Elliot might see it as a nice challenge. Different than people that are normally nervous around him and stuff because of his family. Though I do see Elliot throwing a lot of issues he has with people away when it comes to quidditch. He's also fearless, so he might help out once in a while in regards to that.

Have a potion that you don't know what it does? Give it to Elliot. Bottom's up.

Abigail is also open to forming relationships with who ever although she's new to the whole wizarding world thing.

my only character as of yet is a first-year, but he's super friendly and bubbly, I don't think he'd be hard to get along with for most people o3o

oh! one thing I do know is that the teachers are likely to get familiar with Tommy very quickly, because he usually has a lot of questions, due in part to his dyslexia, but also just due to his curious nature ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki he's most likely to want to get to know Professor Hagrid very well, as he loves herbology!

Bloodshed Bloodshed Kat adores fun and games. Anything that is an adventure, really. Aniyah might work well with Hugo as well, given Quidditch. She is a lot calmer, soft spoken and observational vs Kat's sensationalist personality. Aniyah is more the calm center who enjoys being around others.

Bloodshed Bloodshed Kat adores fun and games. Anything that is an adventure, really. Aniyah might work well with Hugo as well, given Quidditch. She is a lot calmer, soft spoken and observational vs Kat's sensationalist personality. Aniyah is more the calm center who enjoys being around others.
I think that I missed her profile! I definitely think they would work well together. That desire to watch someone do something first would probably mesh well with Hugo who is very much drawn towards acting first and being boisterous. A bit of a contrast yet a flow between personas! Plus, quidditch and prefects so they would have plenty of opportunities to interact as well!

Also I kind of see Abigail becoming an "evil" which due to something traumatic happening to her closest friend or lover later on so if anyone feels like plotting something out with that just @ me in here so we can discuss and so fourth.

I think that I missed her profile! I definitely think they would work well together. That desire to watch someone do something first would probably mesh well with Hugo who is very much drawn towards acting first and being boisterous. A bit of a contrast yet a flow between personas! Plus, quidditch and prefects so they would have plenty of opportunities to interact as well!
That sounds good to me. Aniyah definitely enjoys being a prefect and Hugo could be hear partner at times so they can hang out.

Adobe Adobe blackglassesaa blackglassesaa EmWiley0816 EmWiley0816 cryptdon cryptdon AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Triforce Triforce Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse CoachA CoachA Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss Commissar Darman Commissar Darman onyeenhok onyeenhok
RaynieTaco RaynieTaco cremenebula cremenebula Morrighan Morrighan ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Bloodshed Bloodshed SomebodyElse SomebodyElse LostWater LostWater DreadBirate DreadBirate Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna Venomar Venomar Brea The Brave Brea The Brave

Hey guys, we're almost ready to get this restarted- just waiting on one more profile >w<
I love all the plotting that's been going on- especially for all the upperclassmen/prefects :3
I'm also making PM plotting groups for Houses, teachers, etc. that way people can figure out even more dynamics with their peers ^^
So excited to get this started again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back