• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Adobe Adobe blackglassesaa blackglassesaa EmWiley0816 EmWiley0816 @cryptdon AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Triforce Triforce Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse CoachA CoachA Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss Commissar Darman Commissar Darman onyeenhok onyeenhok
RaynieTaco RaynieTaco cremenebula cremenebula Morrighan Morrighan ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Bloodshed Bloodshed SomebodyElse SomebodyElse LostWater LostWater DreadBirate DreadBirate Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna Venomar Venomar Brea The Brave Brea The Brave

Hey guys, we're almost ready to get this restarted- just waiting on one more profile >w<
I love all the plotting that's been going on- especially for all the upperclassmen/prefects :3
I'm also making PM plotting groups for Houses, teachers, etc. that way people can figure out even more dynamics with their peers ^^
So excited to get this started again!!
Boy i am in alot of these.

I'd like to note that Elliot is really difficult to get along with, but if you have any interest in death/necromancy or quidditch, he's super easy to speak with about both topics sine they're huge interests for him ouo/

Please be patient with me. I am back and forth between power and internet.

I was hit by a massive tornado and been without power for a 2 days. But I am back forths

Please be patient with me. I am back and forth between power and internet.

I was hit by a massive tornado and been without power for a 2 days. But I am back forths
Ugh. Glad you're alright and safe, but I totally understand about the lack of ability to respond. Natural disasters are better when they are easy to avoid...

When are we starting? By that I mean when are we starting the rp and what point in the school year we start at when we begin.

If anyone wants to plot anything with Clairabelle Cartwright please let me know.

Or any of my teachers.
Well we both have characters in slytherin in first year and Shaun is a very academically focused student as well.

Well we both have characters in slytherin in first year and Shaun is a very academically focused student as well.
Given Claire's innate desire for success and the drive to become the best witch of her generation...
And shaun's attempt to try to be better than others academically...

How do you think they would interact?

Given Claire's innate desire for success and the drive to become the best witch of her generation...
And shaun's attempt to try to be better than others academically...

How do you think they would interact?
Kind of a rivals dynamic. Trying to out do each other.

Adobe Adobe blackglassesaa blackglassesaa Semblance Semblance EmWiley0816 EmWiley0816 AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Triforce Triforce Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse CoachA CoachA Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss Commissar Darman Commissar Darman onyeenhok onyeenhok
RaynieTaco RaynieTaco cremenebula cremenebula Morrighan Morrighan ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Bloodshed Bloodshed SomebodyElse SomebodyElse LostWater LostWater DreadBirate DreadBirate Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna Venomar Venomar Brea The Brave Brea The Brave

Okay guys, the new IC thread is UP! Whoo! \o/
Now, before you get too excited and run off to post, pay attention to this next part, 'cause it's important >>

Intro posts for teachers should bring them to/place them in Hogwarts; I encourage you to plot with each other on this.
Same for Aurors and Ministry workers, but they should be/end up in the Ministry. Plot plot plot! ;P
(If you want your Ministry character to be elsewhere, please run it by me first!)

For students, all prefects (plus the Head Boy & Girl) go to the prefects' carriage- no exceptions.
For the other students, they can choose between compartment 1, 2, 3 or 4.

I will make the following specifications now because, the last time we tried this there were, for some reason, a bunch of people who did not adhere to it and caused all sorts of problems x.x
-No matter where your student's intro post starts, it must end inside one of the aforementioned compartments.
-That compartment is where they are settled for the ride to Hogwarts- they can't just be passing through, saying hi to someone or chasing a lost pet.

This is done so that people start interacting and getting to know each other straight off the bat. It is a plot device, pure and simple, so please don't try to work around it by saying your character is antisocial, or that they wouldn't be in a compartment with a bunch of first-years. I highly encourage you to plot with people before putting up your intro posts, deciding which characters you'd like yours to meet/hang out/interact with on the train. Once all intros are up and, hopefully, people have had a few good interactions, I'll skip ahead to the castle.

And before you ask, yes, anyone who had posts up in the previous IC thread can re-use material from it (that's what I'll be doing ;P ).

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :3

Now go forth and post! ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back