• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

In currently on break at work and won't be able to get a post up until tomorrow, possibly Monday at the most.

LucianosRps LucianosRps - My character Kat is a Gryffindor who loves animals. If Webster would like an upperclassman friend, she would be happy to meet him and Anansi.
Oh that sounds adorable! Webster is always down to make friends, especially ones that love animals just as much as him. It'd be good for him to have someone to take him under their wing, too!

Oh that sounds adorable! Webster is always down to make friends, especially ones that love animals just as much as him. It'd be good for him to have someone to take him under their wing, too!
Perfect! Kat wants to work with magical creatures when she graduates so any and all animals are good in her book. She also enjoys adopting students at Hogwarts to make them her friends. She'll make sure he has fun making chaos with her.

Perfect! Kat wants to work with magical creatures when she graduates so any and all animals are good in her book. She also enjoys adopting students at Hogwarts to make them her friends. She'll make sure he has fun making chaos with her.
Fantastic! I can't wait to see their adventures. Webster is insanely curious, so I'm sure Kat will get dragged along on a few adventures with him, too!

Fantastic! I can't wait to see their adventures. Webster is insanely curious, so I'm sure Kat will get dragged along on a few adventures with him, too!
Kat is part of a chaotic trio. The hippogriffs first year weren't her fault...not really. And the thing with the moke was only partially her fault. The puffskein mayhem...okay, that really was her fault. She does admit to that one.

Kat is part of a chaotic trio. The hippogriffs first year weren't her fault...not really. And the thing with the moke was only partially her fault. The puffskein mayhem...okay, that really was her fault. She does admit to that one.
Oh boy, looks like it's gonna become a chaotic quartet, with Mister 'Curiosity Killed The Spider' Faunchild over here

LucianosRps LucianosRps Webster is accepted- you just need to add his FC and you're good to start posting :3
Good thing his hair's a good hiding place, since first-years aren't allowed to bring spiders as pets ;P
EDIT: Just saw the FC- can you try to find one that looks more drawn? You know, more like the others?

LucianosRps LucianosRps Webster is accepted- you just need to add his FC and you're good to start posting :3
Good thing his hair's a good hiding place, since first-years aren't allowed to bring spiders as pets ;P
EDIT: Just saw the FC- can you try to find one that looks more drawn? You know, more like the others?
I did put his FC there! It's Miles Morales from Into the Spiderverse. Does it not appear?

If somebody is interested, I will(more precisely my character) be the Arithmancy teacher
She and Rashaad (professor of ancient runes) are about the same age. They would likely have a good working relationship through an exchange of knowledge between the two subjects.

LucianosRps LucianosRps TheHoboKingdev TheHoboKingdev Your edits are still waiting on mod approval, so the profiles should reappear sometime today :3
In the meantime, you're both cleared to start posting. I encourage you to plot with other players on where to send your character for some interactions (which I believe you've both done).
Please refer to this for information/instructions on intro posts~
And welcome aboard! ^w^

RaynieTaco RaynieTaco Nice post :3 Although please fix the header ^^"
Also there's really no need to apologize for the 'wait'- posting requirements are only once a week and it's in the rules not to flood the thread with repeated small group interactions ;P
Plus since this is the intro week, really what makes most sense is to reply after the other people have arrived and filled up the compartment~

Adobe Adobe blackglassesaa blackglassesaa LucianosRps LucianosRps Semblance Semblance AstheRedSunRises AstheRedSunRises Triforce Triforce Gregarious Multimuse Gregarious Multimuse CoachA CoachA Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos BobRossMobBoss BobRossMobBoss Commissar Darman Commissar Darman onyeenhok onyeenhok
RaynieTaco RaynieTaco cremenebula cremenebula Morrighan Morrighan ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Bloodshed Bloodshed SomebodyElse SomebodyElse LostWater LostWater DreadBirate DreadBirate Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna TheHoboKingdev TheHoboKingdev Brea The Brave Brea The Brave

Mkay guys, update time~ As of right now, we are waiting on intro posts for

-GRYFFINDOR: Paisley, Atticus, Ella, Selenio
-RAVENCLAW: Jada, Juniper, Zona
-HUFFLEPUFF: Alison, Abigail, Nathan, Thomas, Silas
-SLYTHERIN: Clairabelle, Sabrina, Vincent
-TEACHERS: Adarsh, Valencia, Timothy, Roger, Katherine, Egeria
-AURORS: Devon, James, Kizzie, Scorpius
-MINISTRY: Errbody xD

Please focus on getting student and teacher posts in first, if you can ^^

Also, for any characters who already have an intro post up, please refrain from reposting until at least two new characters have shown up.
As stated in the rules, I don't want to see a bunch of small, super fast back-and-forth taking over the RP when half the players haven't even had a chance to post yet.
We have a big cast, so be considerate and let's try not to leave anybody behind!

Last edited:
I'm almost done with Rhiannon's intro then I'll get Silas done! Just not really sure where to put him yet

I'm almost done with Rhiannon's intro then I'll get Silas done! Just not really sure where to put him yet
Cool cool~
Reach out to players whose characters are either already on the train or whose characters don't yet have an intro for compartment placement plots? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back