What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears of the Phoenix - OOC

Ayama

Enthusiast
I'm almost done with Rhiannon's intro then I'll get Silas done! Just not really sure where to put him yet
Cool cool~
Reach out to players whose characters are either already on the train or whose characters don't yet have an intro for compartment placement plots? :3

BobRossMobBoss

What's the 27 Club? We ain't making it past 21
I'll try and have Abigail's first post up by tonight although I make no promises. Just been super busy recently and haven't had time to do everything.

Ayama

Enthusiast
@TheHoboKingdev @LucianosRps @Byzantine Braggart Thanks for making those adjustments!
@LostWater Please condense the header so it doesn't take up the whole page.
@TheHoboKingdev As I said in the rules, and again in the reminder post addressed to everyone in the OOC, please refrain from reposting for characters in small groups before the others in that group have had a chance to get a post in- especially since about half the cast hasn't yet gotten any posts up at all. It's common courtesy.
I understand being enthusiastic and wanting to post, but in RPs with a large cast it's important to be considerate and respectful of the other players.

Byzantine Braggart

A Byzantiboo who just wants to have fun
Speaking of Shaun, I'm planning to have his love of quidditch come in after he watches the first game. Like he's read about it and already thought it was kinda cool but he gets really into it when it watches it for the first time. He's going to be a Kenmare Kestrels fan.

Ayama

Enthusiast
@Adobe @blackglassesaa @LucianosRps @Semblance @AstheRedSunRises @Triforce @Gregarious Multimuse @CoachA @Rathian Diablos @BobRossMobBoss @Commissar Darman @onyeenhok
@RaynieTaco @cremenebula @Morrighan @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @Bloodshed @SomebodyElse @LostWater @Byzantine Braggart @Grim Wraithe Stjerna @TheHoboKingdev @Brea The Brave

Update! We are waiting on intro posts for

-PREFECTS: Ella, Zona
-GRYFFINDOR: Paisley, Atticus, Selenio
-RAVENCLAW: Jada, Juniper
-HUFFLEPUFF: Alison, Abigail, Nathan, Thomas
-SLYTHERIN: Sabrina

[Hufflepuff's gotta get a move on here :/ ]

-TEACHERS: Adarsh, Valencia, Timothy, Roger, Katherine, Egeria
-AURORS: Devon, James, Kizzie, Scorpius
-MINISTRY: Errbody xD

Please focus on getting student and teacher posts in first, if you can ^^

And @LostWater @SomebodyElse can you guys get in those edits please?

Last edited:

Ayama

Enthusiast
GM poking time! ;P

Waiting on posts for

-PREFECTS: Ella (@AstheRedSunRises ), Zona (@Rathian Diablos )
-GRYFFINDOR: Paisley (@blackglassesaa ), Atticus (@Semblance ), Selenio (@Gregarious Multimuse )
-RAVENCLAW: Jada (@AstheRedSunRises ), Juniper (@Morrighan )
-HUFFLEPUFF: Alison (@Rathian Diablos ), Abigail (@BobRossMobBoss ), Nathan (@Commissar Darman ), Thomas (@onyeenhok )
-SLYTHERIN: Sabrina (@Morrighan )
-TEACHERS: Adarsh/Katherine (@BobRossMobBoss ), Timothy (@SomebodyElse ), Roger (@Gregarious Multimuse ), Egeria (@Rathian Diablos )
-AURORS: Devon (@Bloodshed ), Kizzie (@Brea The Brave ), Scorpius (@Gregarious Multimuse )
-MINISTRY: Vivianne (@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ), Dahlia (@Brea The Brave ), Horus (@Bloodshed ), Winston (@Byzantine Braggart )

Reach out for plots if you're not sure what to do with your characters :3

Last edited:

Ayama

Enthusiast
It will be done. I started already but I've had... Issues. Mental stuff. I swear, I've usually been better than this, I'm so sorry.
Hey no worries- as you can see, you're not the only one who hasn't posted yet.
Deadline's coming up though, so I'm making sure to remind people~

BobRossMobBoss

What's the 27 Club? We ain't making it past 21
I'll make sure to at least have up Abigail's post by tomorrow but I'm going to try for all three. I've been super busy with work and trying to socialize more IRL and what not. I really am sorry I haven't gotten my posts out yet.

Faerrin

~Daughter of God and Satan~
Hey there! Is it okay to make more than one character? I'm taking a Gryffindor first-year, but I was wondering if I could make a Slytherin first-year as well?

Ayama

Enthusiast
Hey there! Is it okay to make more than one character? I'm taking a Gryffindor first-year, but I was wondering if I could make a Slytherin first-year as well?
All the Slytherin spots are taken. You can make a Ministry worker if you'd like~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)