• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: Through Chaos We Go! (OoC Thread)

marc122 marc122 Again, please try to handle character critiques yourself. I don't want to be your messenger again. Seriously.

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

EDIT YOUR POST. TYRONE IS INDOORS AND NOT NEXT TO AGENT 3. THE REASON I PINGED YAHHAH WAS BECAUSE HIS CHARACTER CAN PROBABLY SEE THIS WHOLE MESS THROUGH THE WINDOW.

Sorry about being inactive, I've been procrastinating and overall unmotivated.

After a meeting, we, the Demigods, have overhauled the rules using the KISS principle, or "keep it simple and straightforward" to put it simply. This means we have gone from a whopping 16 rules to just 7. That's right, 7 rules that cover most of the bases of the ones we had before without going into too much detail. Which means that, hopefully, it won't be too strict for newcomers wishing to join the RP.

So last night, I had made some progress on making my character sheet, when my internet time ran out. (Yep, my family’s fun.) Since I had accidentally sent it earlier, it was technically an edit, and didn’t save when I closed the tab.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Wait a damn minute. Are you calling a Bayonetta Mayonaise because of that image of a mayo jar with Bayonetta’s legs photoshopped onto it?

Nakalsio Nakalsio

DOes this thread have tf2 mercs. How many characters can you play

We allow characters from any universe as long as they are reasonably powered and fit within site rules. We used to have a character limit, but I don’t know if Marc is thinking we’re still gonna hold onto that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back