• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: The New Timeline (OoC)

Cool!
I'm in Brazil, more specifically the Southeast... So no eclipse for me, not even a partial one.

Argh, I'm sorry for this inactivity! School has taken over my life. I'll try to see if I can make time to make a post tomorrow.

Try Wario, but don't get overwhelmed with character responsibilities.

And hey nimona nimona I don't think a one-shot attack from nowhere is very fair. To the beast, and to the players who are keeping their attacks reasonable to prolong the action.

Just a word from a self-proclaimed veteran roleplayer

Hmm, I see what you mean. It's rather vague about the total damage. When read from your post it sounds a lot like it would cause the beast to simply disintegrate via rapid and unpredictable decomposition! Which, as you probably know, isn't the spell one would normally begin battle with.
I apologise :P

Hmm, I see what you mean. It's rather vague about the total damage. When read from your post it sounds a lot like it would cause the beast to simply disintegrate! Which, as you probably know, isn't the spell one would normally begin battle with.
I apologise :P
I had a similar understanding too. Something like causing the elements the beast is made of to accelerate their decay or so >w<

Not insta-kill, but a real game changer...

Should I wait until the monster event is done before I land Ganondorf and the gang in Queens? It'll take a little while for them to land, obviously, but I don't want to mess up any plans that anyone might have made.

Last edited:
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins , you could do it in any order, to be honest. I mean, I just incorporated one of my own characters into the monster event, and Nimona did too. So you could land them now.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Sorry I didn't reply yet, been having overheating issues with my computer (where it turns off on my face after an hour of usage >.>) and college has been busy.
I'm bringing some things back on Monday, that could help with the issue. But anyway, solving the problem or not, you can expect me to post Monday-night to Tuesday >w<

(I really hope this solves the overheating issue tho, posting from the phone is frustrating >~<)

I'm really sorry if I'm bouncing around with my posts so far and not really doing anything of significance- I'd just prefer to get a good starting point for my characters, and I'm conscious about the length of my posts already, which is why I'm just sort of posting them in sections. I'll get to the actual thing I'm doing soon, I promise. : )

Speaking of which, I know we're planning to not have this RP be combat-heavy, but the thing that Bowser and the gang are going to be doing is invade Queens with their minions and try to take it so they have a platform to do something else later. Is that okay with everyone, or would you rather me hold off on the action for a little while?

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Sorry I didn't reply yet, been having overheating issues with my computer (where it turns off on my face after an hour of usage >.>) and college has been busy.
I'm bringing some things back on Monday, that could help with the issue. But anyway, solving the problem or not, you can expect me to post Monday-night to Tuesday >w<

(I really hope this solves the overheating issue tho, posting from the phone is frustrating >~<)
It's okay. Take all the time you need. I can wait for you, i understand that other things can pin you down but i can wait. Just don't forget to tag me in your post. :ghostv:

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind , would you prefer me to wait for Luigi and/or the others before I post again? It's mostly ready, but I don't want to rush too far ahead and put people in a situation that they're not prepared for.

I’m pretty new to this version of TiTM (I was, however, in the last version, which was on ROBLOX). Basically, there's this combat event, where everyone is fighting a monster. We’ve had several new characters join during this event. Basically, just have your character encounter the monster fight occurring, and join in.

So there's a giant wolf-like monster just standing there, and 90% of everyone is gathered around it, punching it in the gut.

The three biggest villains in gaming history are plotting our downfall as we punch to our collective hearts' content

Okay then. So, getting from the opening post, my characters have basically been on the Earth for a while now, right? And where exactly is this big monster battle occurring?

I'll probably post tomorrow- I'm sorry I took so long to get back to you all, I was away with something I was doing for cadets. Tomorrow for sure, though. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back