• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: The New Timeline (OoC)

Eyyyyy whaddup Roblox Immigrants! I remember seeing this roleplay over there, good to see y'all.

Evilboo10 here, might've known some of y'all back over on the site. Its been a long time.

This looks like a really dope RP. Might join up.

I never rolled dice anywhere before. How do I roll a die on here? Also, I accidentally put up two dice but I don't know how to remove it.

Ah, thanks. Just ignore any dice rolls in my post then.

Let's see what the almighty RNG gods say...

It's a five. Well, Luigi doesn't know where to go then.

Commander
"Well, bad news."
I put the psi amp away. It's pretty obvious I have a sheepish look on my face.
"Turns out I forgot where to go. Sorry. Might want to ask someone else..."

Yep, but we can join the main plot soon too if you want!
If the Adviser join the meeting, I can have Rin and Len tag along with him. We're just gonna find the ice-cream store first >w<

Yep, but we can join the main plot soon too if you want!
If the Adviser join the meeting, I can have Rin and Len tag along with him. We're just gonna find the ice-cream store first >w<
I don't want to delay the meeting for so long that you guys get bored of this. So if you can wrap up your interaction within 6-8 posts and head to the meeting, that would be good.

I don't want to delay the meeting for so long that you guys get bored of this. So if you can wrap up your interaction within 6-8 posts and head to the meeting, that would be good.
I bet we can do it in less ;3 *cracks knuckles to begin writing*

Hey! Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre here's an idea: We find the ice-cream store and as they're chatting friendly after the order, The Adviser remembers he has to go to the meeting and then the twins tag-along?
Yes, No? Other idea?

I bet we can do it in less ;3 *cracks knuckles to begin writing*

Hey! Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre here's an idea: We find the ice-cream store and as they're chatting friendly after the order, The Adviser remembers he has to go to the meeting and then the twins tag-along?
Yes, No? Other idea?
We'll stick to that idea. I'll have The Adviser try to remember in some way.

We'll stick to that idea. I'll have The Adviser try to remember in some way.
Okay then, gonna reply as soon as I'm done with dinner. I'd have done that already but I tangled myself with things and only managed to free myself now... :-_-lines:

AHA! Exactly 6 posts! We did it~~ The mission is a success, Achievement unlocked :3

I feel so damn accomplished right now >w<

I'm going to post again sometime tomorrow, preferably when I'm finally back home on my computer (because roleplaying on mobile is hell), but I can post again before that if the meeting starts.

For now I better hope that we leave early tomorrow so I can get on my desktop sometime in the afternoon, because it's a long drive from Alabama back to Missouri.

EDIT: Screw it, I'll put up a quick post tonight.

The Golden General The Golden General
General, is it okay if Pequod and his helicopter showed up with DD a little bit after Big Boss and they're still in contact; can I also add a knife to my equipment? I thought it would be a cool idea, but it wasn't in my original CS so I wanted to check if it was okay if I brought Pequod in.

The Golden General The Golden General
General, is it okay if Pequod and his helicopter showed up with DD a little bit after Big Boss and they're still in contact; can I also add a knife to my equipment? I thought it would be a cool idea, but it wasn't in my original CS so I wanted to check if it was okay if I brought Pequod in.
You can edit the knife in.
About the character, as long as it isn't breaking rules it can be in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back