• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: The New Timeline (OoC)

the squirrels ran towards the fleet, ellies still with the monster. the squirrels are simply fast, really big in SG formation and there magic.

Can we just retcon "Queens, NY" to "New York, New York" for simplicity's sake? I did not recognize they were separate places until after I made a few posts about acknowledging Bowser. :/

Also,
(Hmm, my OP senses are tingling. I can't tell what exactly is OP, though...)
It is either:
  1. dem tanks
  2. dat airforce
  3. dem villains
  4. dat dropship
pick your poison. And make sure everyone's having fun.

The Roblox dropship is currently deploying from Roblox Base.

The XCOM Skyranger, on the other hand, is deploying from an underground base in the desert.

There's the captain's quarters, which is the little house at the back of a pirate ship. There's also that hollow hull. I'd like to think he entered the door and delved below deck.

Yeah, I thought that, so let's stick with that. Though, wouldn't there be enemies or something on the deck? Or at least Bullet Bill cannons? (Bullet Bannons?)

In my time in Super Mario Galaxy, I've had no trouble boarding any of Bowser's airships, bullet bills or no. However on the inside is bound to be something post-worthy. Like a goomba.

Whoa- sorry guys, I went to sleep after I posted and it looks like it got quite active. I've got quite a bit to respond to; I'll do it in a little bit.

I'm always waiting
but I'll never tell you
because that would put pressure on you
so I'll just take all this pressure
and keep it to myself
I don't want to look rood, after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back