• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Task Force: Valkyrie - Mission Command : OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

StormWolf

Elder Member
D.O.G.S.
The Division of Occult Global Security

latest

Welcome to D.O.G.S. Mission Command. This OOC thread is for dedicated discussion, plotting, planning, and workshopping matters regarding the Task Force: Valkyrie story; characters, lore, monsters, weapons, tactics, and so forth. The long-form of the Discord and a means to keep everyone on the same page as we go forward.

D.O.G.S. Mission Command Discord

Last edited:
I'll start us off!
There are numerous bases of operations and safe houses the D.O.G.S. command across the world. Where do the Valkyries want to be posted at the start of this adventure?

Most of Bryony's life experience has been in England (or off-world). She'll know the lay of the land if the game's set there. And she won't, if not. ;)

That said, I would expect the game to take place wherever (A) there's a plot for and (B) our host is familiar with, no?

As for plots, I'm still working on Bryony's motivations. Beyond responding to missions, I imagine she's interested in finding out if it's possible to bring the dead back to life without it being a horror show. I also imagine she'll be looking for opportunities to advance her interests and position in the Court she came from but those will likely be incomprehensible to the more mortally-inclined members of this cast. ;)

Given they're both nigh-ageless beings, it'd make sense if Herja and Bryony have crossed paths before (although Bryony's full involvement in DOGS is quite a bit more recent). Given Herja's evident animosity towards the Fae, though, I would suspect their relationship was less than cordial. Despite or perhaps because of the human pretenses Bryony puts on? Up to you if you'd like to do something with that.

Epiphany Epiphany Nice post, though Herja and Anthony are in Niobe's room with Clint.
I expect all three will be moved to the conference room in Storm's next post, after intros for Nym, Alex, and Cain have gone up.

Ah hah, so they are. With lengthy posts, it made it hard to figure out positional details on everyone.

I'll delete the appropriate parts of my post accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back