Tales of the RDF - OOC

This story has ramped up and started to move fast so I think I'll give a shout out to Pips, just in case her alerts aren't working.   @Epiphany

Edited my last because Dann posted while I was in the middle of typing, and I didn't notice. :P

This story has ramped up and started to move fast so I think I'll give a shout out to Pips, just in case her alerts aren't working.   @Epiphany

Much obliged!

I have in laws visiting this week, along with a 7 month old, so my schedule's pretty tanked but I'll post when I can.  To keep things moving, if I haven't posted within the day when it's my turn, @Sherwood is invited to roll for me so the game doesn't hang. :)  

Thanks for the heads-up!  RpN 2.0 lacks a dice roller at the moment so Sherwood doing all of our rolls.  =)

The blue-haired Zentraedi manuevers her agile Officer's Pod into...well, whatever passes for cover on a savannah. A ditch?  Stubby bushes?  Braidwood's mech?

This made me laugh  xD

Initiative order

Connor

Spartan 1

Taniya

Barbara

Spartan 2

Cobra flight

Tanks 1-4

APCs

Doug

Zaile

Spartan 3

I have a teeny problem with this list:  I'm (or rather, Eadric's) not on it. :P   Is that because I'm being cover? ;)

Hey!  Wait!  We're not supposed to point out GM Oppsies!  I mean, Ooopsies!  I mean....

... you know what I mean!  8D

Sigh.  All of my unstoppable Storyteller power, and I am cursed to put up with sarcasms from the players.  I guess I'll live with it.  Somehow.

Such sarcasms are there to bring a smile to your face, oh fun-loving Storyteller!  =)

Happy Turkey Day tomorrow, everyone!  =)

I hope everyone had a good turkey day. As things wind down from the food coma, let's get back into the swing of things and get to posting! I believe that @Beowulf is up.

I didn't know if I could include this in-character as it isn't Taniya's turn, but with the first Spartan down, for the purposes of teamwork and "spiking" (an MMORPG term when a party or large percentage of folks in a party all attack one target, preferably simultaneously, causing a "damage spike"), she would target any of the Spartans that seemed to be displaying any kind of leadership.  Barring that information, the closest one.

And if she can't do that until it's her turn, I get it.  =)

Announcing which target you want hit next is no problem. As far as leadership goes,  it is too early in the fight to get any idea on who is calling the shots.

Please post that in the IC thread.  BTW, if you use the airburst rounds, you'll have a better chance of wiping them out before they hit.

Beo, I just put that our there to see what would happen.  =)

Hey, folks?  Kaerri and I probably will not have home-based internet until at least Saturday thanks to an outage.  Will post as able.

Ahhh...  It's so nice to have home-based Internet back again!  Now, it's better than before.  Hooray for that!  =)

Heya folks!  Just a roleplaying note here - Taniya is annoyed in my last post, but that's just me playing her in-character.  Please don't think I am annoyed (or I'd voice such concerns here as I have in the past).  am having a fun time blowing up bad guys and thinking strategy through a character who is very, very different than I am; my character is...  not used to fighting alongside humans and, once again, it's starting to show.  Down with the bad guys!  =)

I must have misunderstood your instructions on what you wanted Doug to do.  I was operating under the impression that you wanted everyone to attack the same target, one at a time.  It was not the fault of the NPC. 

Users who are viewing this thread