Tales of the RDF - OOC

It's always nice to see that even though there's gaps sometimes that are days or longer between posts, this RP continues.  I'm quite fond of this game and rather attached not only to Zaile but to all of the PCs in this game.  Thanks for sticking around, guys!  And especial thanks to Sherwood for keeping the creative juices flowing. :)

Thank you, Pips.  If it were not for players like you, I wouldn't want to be a Storyteller on this site. 

@Epiphany Yeah!  I feel some of the gaps are my fault; since September, I'm now in four RPs (I went from running one game to two).  So I haven't been posting as often here, so focused I've been on my new second game.  =)

As for Beo posting tomorrow...  

Beo should probably get around to posting. Eh, I'll do it tomorrow.

...spoken like a true Red Panda!

(Spoiler contains...  ADVENTURES IN RED PANDA SQUADRON LAND!!)

Somewhere in a tree, Beo-bear sez, "I iz procrastinatin'...  like a BOSS!" 

419_54083ae4360b6.jpg

(Image credit:  Joinfo.ua)

Meanwhile, elsewhere in Red Panda Squadron Land (in a nearby tree), Taniya-bear and Zaile-bear iz talkin'...

Taniya-bear sez, "So I told him, you gotta remember to use yer flares an' chaaaaaff!"  

cute%20red%20pandas.jpg

(Image credit:  Mother Nature Network)

"An' den Tolson-bear blew one up an' she sed, 'Did you see that?!?  I got em!  Ha!'"  

Red-Panda-Laughing.jpg

(Image credit:  www.amalah.com)

"And den I thought, 'Hey! Tolson-bear gotta good mech kill in her new Defender!  How cute is dat?!'  Go Tolson-bear!"

74fafd49179be82b5c1fd4277cf5d4fc

(Image credit:  500px ISO)

"Even Tolson-bear unnerstands - ya gotta be mean AND fierce ta be in OUR squadron, see?"

red-pandas5.jpg

(Image credit:  Adorable Animals For Lois - WordPress.com)

"Why, I wouldn't be standin' here taday if it weren't fer me Red Panda Squadron!"

0c545f9e6dac2018bb5601e3e3955f0a.jpg

(Image credit:  Pinterest)

"And dats da way it is in da ARRR DEEEE EFFFF!  Mecha-fightin' an' world-travelin' an'...  *yaaaaaaawn* naps all around."  

Giclee-Canvas-Prints-Stretched-Framed-Fine-Art-Artwork-For-Wall-Decor-font-b-Red-b-font.jpg

(Image credit:  AliExpress.com)

"Time for another nap now in RED PANDA SQUADRON LAAAAAAAAND!  Night-night!  ZZZZzzzzzz....  " =)

Red-Panda-Sleeping-On-Tree.jpg

(Image credit:  Reddit)

Sorry for the super-delayed response.  I keep losing alerts on this one for some reason.

I miss the old alert system.  The only time I get alerts now is when someone tags me or quotes a post of mine.  Other than that, I just have to obsessively watch the site for new content.

On a side note, is there a plan with the Admins to get a dice roller attached to the site once more?  I miss having it.

On a side note, is there a plan with the Admins to get a dice roller attached to the site once more?  I miss having it.

Yes. ^33^   I don't have a date, but there are definitely plans.

Just so you folks know, I'm on a plane all day tomorrow, followed by training all week.  And then I do it all again next week.  In short, I'll be trying to post in the evenings (assuming the ball's in my court) but may be too blasted by schedule so if I'm scarce for the next two weeks, that's why.  

I have a IC post coming up.  It just needs to percolate a little bit longer before its ready to go.  Should be up tomorrow.

-Pips.  Thank you very much for letting us know!  I'm one of those people who can't help but wonder (and sometimes worry) for folks who "vanish" due to Real Life without a word.  Hope your training serves you well, Pips!  =)

-Sherwood.  Sho 'nuff, mah Funk Soul Brotha!  Er, I mean, sounds great, can't wait!  Yeah, that's it.  =)

(Spoiler contains Funk Soul Brother)

Because Fatboy Slim has fun and creative, if repetitive, music.  =)

Are there computers or terminals visible?  I had the impression it was just an empty hallway.

There is nothing visible to the naked eye.  The IR beam emitters are concealed.

Dann sez, "Taniya performed a sensor sweep of the area paying special attention to her optics.  She also turned up the microphones and listened for any unusual sounds while Tolson worked."  

Is there anything on ultraviolet, thermograph, and so forth?  Footprint tracks?  Pathways in any dust?  Unusual sounds, etc.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dann sez, "[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]Taniya performed a sensor sweep of the area paying special attention to her optics.  She also turned up the microphones and listened for any unusual sounds while Tolson worked."  [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]Is there anything on ultraviolet, thermograph, and so forth?  Footprint tracks?  Pathways in any dust?  Unusual sounds, etc.?[/COLOR]

There is little in the way of dust on the reinforced concrete floor. Either there is enough traffic through here to keep the dust at bay or there is some other means at work here. The external microphone can hear the heavy throb of machinery running off in the distance, so there is something still active down here. Air purifiers at the very least.

I'll have an update posted later today. Just to let everyone know I have not forgotten about thus game.

Sherwood?  I'm a little confused here.

Sherwood (as Doug) sez, "Babs, any ideas on where to find that info of what this hole in the ground?"

That's how the last in-game post ended.  Are we waiting on Barbara's response before we post?

Beo haz da cutest signature-gif evar... =)

It's looped that way to throw the Malcontents off. *Watches red panda mesmerize Zentraedi with cuteness.*

Yeah, that's it. =)

Users who are viewing this thread