• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tales in Middle-Earth

Copperfox

ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ & ꜰɪɢʜᴛ - ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone!
I am Copperfox, a female roleplayer with roughly 10 years of a roleplay-past, located in Germany (Fair warning, English is not my first language, but I'm trying).

I am searching for someone to rp in Tolkiens Middle-Earth world.
Mainly searching for Canon (you) x oc (me). But for the fairness and fun of it, I'd be willing to double up. I can write about any gender and pairing you wish to.
As for "my" pairing it would be MxF.

It'd be amazing if you take the role of Thranduil, Elvenking of Mirkwood. I love that sassy, cold, and almost rude man of elf.
If he absolutely doesn't work for you, another royal elven man would work.
My OC is a female elf with a 5-year background. You get her info upon request.
I know a good bit of the lore, outside the TV-productions and books - so the story can be sat anywhere.

For the roleplay, I wish to have it all.
The highs, the lows, the horror that comes with such a world, the dripping cliche elven love, the drama, the fantastic and unbelievable.
Basically, really high fantasy in all it's glory.

And as of that, there is basically no limit for me for this rp. Want to make this multiverse? If the explanation is good, I'm totally down.
Want to double and have your OC be half-elf half-dwarf? Fine for me, really.

Due to what is going on, I am most likely able to reply a few times a day.
I'm a sucker for long replies, so if your reply is a few good paragraphs (200-1500+ words), I'd be totally down with that.
The whole story should be written in past tense. I do write in 3rd person, what you do is up to you on that term.

Plotting and communication is a must for me! We don't need to set a whole story in stone but have some ideas that keeps the story running is required.

Quick overview;
Canon x OC (MxF)
Double friendly
Info of my OC upon request
Be able to play Thranduil
GMT +1 located
I'm able to reply a few times a day
Post length - few paragraphs (at least two)
Past tense

As I am very new to this, I may not know how to do certain things. If this rp is onsite, bear with me and help me out!

Otherwise, stay safe and healthy and have a nice sunday :)

Bump!

Bumpy!

Bump! :)

And you shall rise back again!

Friendly bump!

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back