• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It’s more of the latter though when needed I will present story related things that help push the rp along. For the most part it will be a player interactions drive the way of the story

Hiya! I posted my CS, lol, I read a bit of what was happening on the main thread, I hope I'm not too late >~<

You're not too late at all! We're still pretty early on in the rp so should be fine!

I'll work on a Ven post soon!

I also might add a 3rd character if I can actually decide on one since I have a couple in mind

So what do we do here, anyways? Is this an RP where the GM drives the story, or an RP where player interactions and going anywhere on this vast map shape things?
So far from what I can tell it is more of the latter, I'm not the GM though so I dunno for sure. Ignore me, I posted without realising there was another page of messages lmao

Also Twist Twist & SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 I have a couple of exams next week and they're kinda keeping me busy so I probably won't be able to post until like next Friday, sorry about that.

So far from what I can tell it is more of the latter, I'm not the GM though so I dunno for sure. Ignore me, I posted without realising there was another page of messages lmao

Also Twist Twist & SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 I have a couple of exams next week and they're kinda keeping me busy so I probably won't be able to post until like next Friday, sorry about that.
No worries. Take all the time you need.

I'll need a good bit to think of a character of choice. Some part of me wants to create an OC for the sake of this, but then I wonder if there'd be a point over using an existing character, etc etc...

The "All characters will be without powers and weapons" part is making me think through my options. Are we getting them back eventually? Is there an actual plot reason for them to be removed (I do understand that story-wise it would obligate many characters who otherwise wouldn't to be reliant on an otherwise superpowered animal compatriot)

I'll need a good bit to think of a character of choice. Some part of me wants to create an OC for the sake of this, but then I wonder if there'd be a point over using an existing character, etc etc...

The "All characters will be without powers and weapons" part is making me think through my options. Are we getting them back eventually? Is there an actual plot reason for them to be removed (I do understand that story-wise it would obligate many characters who otherwise wouldn't to be reliant on an otherwise superpowered animal compatriot)
Powers likely will not be returned during the rp. In a sense the powers/abilities of each character are taken and manifested into their partner Pokemon instead. Of course this doesn’t mean the Pokemon has to be directly related to their powers but that’s the general concept.

The idea behind the choice of no powers or weapons is in part to make them reliant on their Pokemon but also to allow the character pool to be very open since it tones back characters that might be deemed op but also makes it easy to have characters who don’t have powers or weapons to be used as well.

if there is no answer from these two, so feel free to push forward if you feel you’ve waited long enough. I can help where I can on both reaching out to get answers or helping people move on if needed

I do still plan on adding a 3rd character that can help with interactions and such, I just still haven’t decided on a character since I’m indecisive lol

Peach is in Azalea Town, Palutena is in Viridian Forest, and Zelda is in Lavender Town.

Where's everyone's current location at the moment?
To add to what has already been said, right now I believe these are the rest of the locations:

-Ilex Forest: Ventus, Lea & Zenitsu
-Lake of Rage: Link, Shinobu & Steve
-National Park: Hal, Cereza & Rengoku
-Safari Zone (Kanto): Noah, Mio & Optimus Primal
-Mt Moon: Okashi & Tooru
-Route 42: Shredder
-Route 7: Ardyn

If I missed anything do feel to add. I am going off the top of my head as is lol

Aghgh hello all!
Once my characters are accepted I have literally no idea where to put them, the map is gigantic qwq
YOU MADE IT!
Love Cassette Girl and Agent 8 btw, the Pokemans you chose fit nicely with them ^^
You can put your characters with two of mine if it's easier for you, ya the size of the region is a bit overwhelming =w=

YOU MADE IT!
Love Cassette Girl and Agent 8 btw, the Pokemans you chose fit nicely with them ^^
You can put your characters with two of mine if it's easier for you, ya the size of the region is a bit overwhelming =w=
Yeah, I did :3
Idk I'm just winging it bro, but I'm glad you think so.
Might send off Ukiyo with Palutena, however idk where 8 should go, as his Pokemon is probably found near water.

Yeah, I did :3
Idk I'm just winging it bro, but I'm glad you think so.
Might send off Ukiyo with Palutena, however idk where 8 should go, as his Pokemon is probably found near water.
Perhaps he should go to Goldenrod City?

Okay so since I'm indecisive and struggling a bit, I figure I'd ask for a bit of help deciding a character between the 2 I've been stuck on. So I'm gonna give lil descriptions and feel free to tell me what sounds most fun:

-Awkward, nerdy mechanic who sucks at social interactions
-Smol, kinda greedy merchant furball who also is motherly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back