• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Okay I hate to be that guy but SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 is there a reason you aren't making posts with Shinobu? It's just a bit eh because you and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 not responding has made it harder on me to make Steve keep moving. I get that Gundam's just gonna post later but why arent you posting?

Okay I hate to be that guy but SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 is there a reason you aren't making posts with Shinobu? It's just a bit eh because you and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 not responding has made it harder on me to make Steve keep moving. I get that Gundam's just gonna post later but why arent you posting?
I am waiting to post later. I didn't have anything thought up at the time, but I know what I wanna do after Prompto posts

Ye I'm fine with that its just idk why Prompto hasnt posted as Shinobu when the other characters are being posted as regularly so I just asked. I swear I'm not trying ro be rude or nothin just wondering.

I'm waiting for Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 to reply before to continue with Shinobu. I could still post right away too if it's alright.
I should continue with Ardyn as well.
Ploegy Ploegy Is it alright if I timeskip that he made contact with Team Rocket in Saffron city "off screen" and is moving to a location to one of the other player characters?

Ploegy Ploegy Is it alright if I timeskip that he made contact with Team Rocket in Saffron city "off screen" and is moving to a location to one of the other player characters?
As long as the location isn't a huge jump from Saffron and would make sense for him to be at, then feel free

Welp the site being down all day kept me from writing a Nikol starter, but I will get one up tomorrow at some time!

If there isn't a reply from Twice Knightly Twice Knightly for Mio by the end of the weekend I'll post for Noah then

We're back!

Hold up, which part of the timeline is this? Kanto Games Era? Johto Games Era? Are we even going to think about it?

We're back!

Hold up, which part of the timeline is this? Kanto Games Era? Johto Games Era? Are we even going to think about it?
The versions of the regions is based on how we see them in Heartgold & Soulsilver

Okay Nikol is finally up! I decided to place him close to Lavender Town since the few open characters were mostly close to where Ven currently is so I figured it was best not to shove two of my characters right next to each other rn!

All good! Take all the time you need!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back