• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
My posts are a little delayed thanks to the site being down for a bit, but I should have them up soon. All I need to do is finish Ven's post!

I'm goig to aim to post probs after my work weekend. Maybe before if I feel good enough to. I am gonna be a bit busy next week submitting applications and my resumes.

Thanks, will get my posts up later but can you please not tag me if I am not involved directly? I got like 6 pings at work

So sorry guys but its looking unlikely my company will stay. :( So since this rp is a bit more fast paced for now Imma drop. I might return of things iron out but rn I'd just take anlong time on posting.

Ah sorry to hear that, but thank you for letting me know.

I'm kinda stuck on how this is gonna be able to move forward tbh, so I'm not sure if this rp is gonna be able to move forward given all the dropouts at this point

Yeah thats another reason. I just woukd be taking ages to post because its been a lot of miscommunication and ghosting going on with the final verdict on my job and its been causing me a lotta stress.

All good. I completely understand! I'm not overly bothered by slow posting myself- I've admittedly been posting faster than I generally would in most cases- but I know some people here are more rapid paced. But you do what feels right for you, that's what really matters, and I hope things go well for you!

Yeah I just get bothered making folks wait in a rapid paced rp so yeah. If a miracle happens and we stay I may remain but for the moment and if we are confirned to leave, nah.

Yeah, I get that. I feel pressured when it's fasted paced to post ASAP. But yeah I deffo get it so no worries

Also, I will send what the outfits look like here, SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
images.jpgimages-_3_.jpgdownload-_1_.jpgimages-_4_.jpgimages-_5_.jpgimages-_6_.jpg
The pink outfit is Chihiro's, the red outfit is going to be Pinky's, the brown outfit is going to be Lilith's, the purple outfit is going to be Majesty's, the golden outfit is going to be Meadow's, and the blue outfit is going to be Aqua's. (Imagine that the red, brown, purple, golden, and blue outfits will fit Chihiro's Pokémon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back