• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sounds good ^^ Whatever works best for you, I completely understand

Sounds good to me! If you need anything from me do lmk and I can always help where I can!

I will work on replies as soon as I can! Might not be till tomorrow though!

Hello, hello. Apologize but I will drop out from the RP. Got my hands too full for my current schedule.

Squad141 Squad141 feel free to control Okashi for a bit if you need to or just timeskip to get her out

Good luck everyone

Well, I don't mind continuing, but I understand if y'all would rather call it quits

Yeah, I get that. It is a bit disheartening, but I'm not sure there is much I can do about it, unless attempting a full reboot, which I'm not sure if I wanna do that or not, or if it would even solve the problem

Hello, hello. Apologize but I will drop out from the RP. Got my hands too full for my current schedule.

Squad141 Squad141 feel free to control Okashi for a bit if you need to or just timeskip to get her out

Good luck everyone
That’s no issue. I just got back from something I’d rather not talk about, and I see that I’ve been tagged a few times, sorry for being absent.

Ploegy Ploegy Is it alright if I have Tanjiro,Nezuko and Zenitsu go to the Inn and be reassured that they'll be able to see Chihiro the next day?
That’s fine. Might be best to just keep moving without them given they haven’t said anything

Also I’ll work on replies during the week. Sorry if I’m a bit slow. A little busy with stuff these next couple days

I'll look to post hopefully tomorrow! Been a bit busier these last few days than I expected so I'm still trying to catch up on replies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back