• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ploegy Ploegy Can grunts NPCs be variants of some characters's enemies from their world? I had an idea involving Zenitsu facing Rocket grunts who are human variants of Upper Moon six Daki and Gyutaro,with Tangela and Sneasel as their pokemon,respecfully.

Icee Icee I'll write for Shinobu tommorow.
I'll write for Kyojuro as well since Twist replied.

I went ahead and just wrote Ishmael out. Hoopa probs just whisked her aaway, I just left it to interpretation. I hope this is okay, Ploegy Ploegy !
Seems fine to me!

Ploegy Ploegy Can grunts NPCs be variants of some characters's enemies from their world? I had an idea involving Zenitsu facing Rocket grunts who are human variants of Upper Moon six Daki and Gyutaro,with Tangela and Sneasel as their pokemon,respecfully.
I'd prefer if they aren't variants of characters from their worlds. If you wanna make an NPC that ironically looks like someone though I won't stop you

I apologize if my posts get a bit slow these next few weeks! I had some urgent stuff come up last night and it's a lot bigger than I expected it to be so I have to prioritize it over rps! I still will be able to post just not as steadily as I have been. Hopefully I can clear it up quick though so my posts don't end up being too delayed!

We can just put this on haitus, I mean, I have a few side things to catch up on because my rl schedule has been a mess (namely getting my fanfic done) so yeah thats fine with me if needed

I think it'll be okay to continue, I just may not post a frequent as I was so I can sort stuff out. But ofc feel free to take some time to yourself ^^

All good! Thanks for the heads up!

Ah that’s unfortunate but hopefully you can find something else!

I don't know if I should register Tanjiro and Nezuko as a tag team despite the fact that Nezuko will be ( temporarally) human again in the pokemon world,butwould still lose her memories. I'll have them join Zenitsu and Chihiro in Azalea town.
Since Twist Twist has replied,should I reply with Kyojuro or wait for Stillsnow Stillsnow to reply before to do it?

It's up to you if you'd like more characters, though I do think it's possible for them to be their own separate thing tbh

And it has been some time since Stillsnow has responded so if you'd like to go ahead I think it would be fine

I finally made my post for Kyojuro.
I'll post for Ardyn in Golderold city soon. He'll be an observer for team Rocket for now.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre if you wanna move forth in Lavender Town, I am more than happy to help in that interaction since Nikol is there

I MAY add a third character since folks have vanished.
If you feel up to it, if not all if good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back