• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre if you wanna move forth in Lavender Town, I am more than happy to help in that interaction since Nikol is there

If you feel up to it, if not all if good!
I am planning to move a bit forward but I haven't heard from Squad141 Squad141 And I hope Forevermore Forevermore is doing well and hopefully still on board.

But yea, I would like to nudge the plot forward a bit. Should I start posting for mine again?

I am planning to move a bit forward but I haven't heard from Squad141 Squad141 And I hope Forevermore Forevermore is doing well and hopefully still on board.

But yea, I would like to nudge the plot forward a bit. Should I start posting for mine again?
I believe Forever has put focus heavily into a rp they’re hosting so might have poofed on us. Not sure 100%, but I am part of their rp and ever since it started they have really replied here. As for Squad I know you’ve reached out several times with no reply which is why I thought I’d say something

If you’d like to move forward you’re more than welcome, but if you’d like to wait longer that is also fine. All up to you

Yes, you can respond. I was waiting for a response from you and Squad141 Squad141 which is what held up my response for Peach for so long, as I like to kill two birds with one stone. So please, go ahead.

I will work on Ven's post ASAP! I'm a bit behind still thanks to the bs I've been dealing with, but should be able to catch up either tonight or tomorrow barring how much my brain wants to work with me! Gotta do another rp first then I'll get to lil ol' Ven

Hi hi! I'm working on a Ven post now! Hopefully it'll be up soonish might have to put on hold for dinner though

I'm gonna wait on doing a Ven reply! Hopefully that is okay!

I hope AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA will reply soon or can I have Tanjiro and Nezuko be reunited with Zenitsu in the meantime,since they are in Chihiro's uncle's household?
Omg idk how I never saw this, but given AnimeQueen hasn't respond in awhile, I do think it's okay for you to post what you'd like rn. If they don't return soon, we can always regroup up!

Also I'm working on Ven and Noah posts right, but I'm so massively distracted. Hopefully I'll get them out tonight, if not tomorrow morning!

Forevermore Forevermore Forgot to mention this, but feel free to control Nurse Joy if you'd like. I'm leaving her open for everyone to control just because it's easiest the way!

Last edited:
Omg idk how I never saw this, but given AnimeQueen hasn't respond in awhile, I do think it's okay for you to post what you'd like rn. If they don't return soon, we can always regroup up!

Also I'm working on Ven and Noah posts right, but I'm so massively distracted. Hopefully I'll get them out tonight, if not tomorrow morning!

Forevermore Forevermore Forgot to mention this, but feel free to control Nurse Joy if you'd like. I'm leaving her open for everyone to control just because it's easiest the way!
Mkay! I will in my next post.

Ploegy Ploegy Just wanted to let you know that the house Optimus has seen is the Secret House. I was thinking of heading straight to the exit but thought it might be better if we explored the Safari Zone a bit since we're there.

Ploegy Ploegy Just wanted to let you know that the house Optimus has seen is the Secret House. I was thinking of heading straight to the exit but thought it might be better if we explored the Safari Zone a bit since we're there.
I wasn’t sure exactly what it was so I figured I’d let you be the one to write it up in your next post so I didn’t seem like a dummy lmao. But that’s all cool with me!

I may need to drop soon, as I am changing employment July 31 and my activity is going to change. Idm that peoplr would want to wait on me for awhile so...I mean for now I can stay bit long term prpbs no

I may need to drop soon, as I am changing employment July 31 and my activity is going to change. Idm that peoplr would want to wait on me for awhile so...I mean for now I can stay bit long term prpbs no
Waiting is really no biggie! This is supposed to be pretty chill and all but if you feel it’s best for you I completely understand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back