Take A Favourite Game And Make It Sound Awful.

You get sent away from your kingdom to marry your fiance...along with a know-it-all, a muscly jerk, & a guy who's obsessed with taking pictures of everything at any time. Your car breaks down & you're forced to push it to the nearest gas station, all while you & your "friends" whine & moan about having to do it. You all get constantly harassed by a barrage of different magical creatures & magic soldiers every five steps you take, you have to do stuff for people who are too lazy or too cowardly to do it themselves & the know-it-all's driving skills suck. All of this & you all still die at the end anyways.

-Final Fantasy XV

You get sent away from your kingdom to marry your fiance...along with a know-it-all, a muscly jerk, & a guy who's obsessed with taking pictures of everything at any time. Your car breaks down & you're forced to push it to the nearest gas station, all while you & your "friends" whine & moan about having to do it. You all get constantly harassed by a barrage of different magical creatures & magic soldiers every five steps you take, you have to do stuff for people who are too lazy or too cowardly to do it themselves & the know-it-all's driving skills suck. All of this & you all still die at the end anyways.

-Final Fantasy XV

WOAH! MAJOR SPOILERS AT THAT LAST PART! ... not cool... 

Edgy cyborg practices fruit ninja on helpless soldiers. Assisted by a robot with identity issues.

~Metal Gear Solid: Rising Revengeance

-Final Fantasy XV

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU SCREWED IT ALL

EVERYTHING

CRAP

I'M UPSET RIGHT NOW.

MIGHT AS WELL RETURN IT, AM I RIGHT?

@Lunassis

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunch of veterans get together and slowly drive a car through town. Meanwhile, some other veterans try to get the other group out of the car so they can slowly drive it back.

-Overwatch

Just because it's a racing game doesn't change the fact that it's a racing game. With almost as much plot as a Call of Duty game you can have minutes of fun! That is, until the racer ahead of you swerves in to you, causing you to explode.

Oh, and you thought Mario Kart's Rainbow Road was hard? HAHAHAHAHAAAA! GTFO.

- F-Zero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Murder House of Death - The Game

- The Sims 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Compulsory Atheism - The Game

- God of War 

Last edited by a moderator:
Every day you wake up with things you need to do menial tasks that need to be done until you can automate them which takes even more time. Then once you finish those tasks you have to achieve other goals that you may not have enough time or energy for but if you don't do them you may go broke or fail some abstract objective. Also you just moved in but everyone wants something from you.

-Harvest moon, Stardew Valley etc. 

"The unrealistically proportioned version of The Expendables, except with even more gore, even more one-liners, and copypaste enemies that are so stupid they could be your teammates whenever you try an online match."

Gears of War

Just a quick reminder I picked up from post #1:

Possible spoilers alert.

Captain Hesperus

Cities: Skylines - Traffic Management Simulator 2015

Stellaris: Spend hours exploring the stars, only to find that every alien empire you encounter is racist.

Overwatch: TF2 with boobs but no hats.

Kerbal Space Program: You'll probably need a few hours, hundreds of attempts, dozens of ragequits, and several years' worth of NASA work to properly launch a spacecraft somewhere.

War Thunder: RUSSIAN BIAS!

Prison Architect: Design an awesome prison for you inmates, or be like me and turn it into a hellhole that executes prisoners for shits and giggles.

Steam Sales: I don't need it I don't need it I don't need it I NEED IT!!!

So, I shouldn't visit this thread at all if there is even a single thing I don't want spoiled? Defeats the point of this, honestly, but that seems to be the case.

I mean, if I were to spoil something I'd put a spoiler warning at the top of my post and use this nifty fucker

Sup

But I'm not everyone else so I can't speak for everyone else. In all honesty though, the whole internet should have a spoiler warning on it XD. You never know when someone might drop one of them day ruining comments. 

Gear up in fancy tank gear and roll out only to find out that you're gonna be riding in a tin can while fighting against jagdtigers who can pierce your armour with their machine guns.

- War Thunder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back