• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

Not at all! Shoot me the PM when it's needed and I'll gladly saddle up for some grade A SALT.

giphy.gif

Guys, I am so, so sorry. Something significant just happened between my family and I may be going MIA. I'm super sorry. Everyone has my permission to bot my character if they need to. Once again, I am really, really sorry. I should be back in a week or so. I may also be able to come into the OOC occasionally but I won't be able to post. I'll try to be back as soon as I can. I'm sorry, again ;;

Update: A lot of what happened has been settled, but I would, personally, like to take a little time in order to kind of get used to the idea of what happened. Thank you so much for understanding <3 Don't stop the role play! Play on!!

Will start working on le post tmrw, been caught up in school (switched high schools and all), sorry for the delay :/

Corgi Corgi I'm sorry to hear that, I hope everything works out and take your time <3

Will also try and get my post done before Ice, since, ya know, Ted's gotta be first over and leave Kat to go damage herself, w i t h c o n s e q u e n c e s.

Oh crap....I'm probably too late to pick a number, aren't I? That's fine, I guess...I probably wouldn't of known which to pick anyways.

Ugh, I'm sorry...I feel really bad, I haven't been able to be on for a while...
I will try my hardest to make a post tomorrow or the day after, (though seeing as I have a family event tomorrow, it'll probably be the day after.)

On a slightly-unrelated side note......If anyone here is ever waiting for me to reply, don't hesitate to constantly pester me by tagging me a bunch. I tend to be really forgetful sometimes, so it would probably be a good thing lol (Plus, it helps motivate me to reply since I know people are actually waiting on me)

"Nothing. But who's to say one of us isn't as well?"
What did Ted mean by this?
latest

Also, on the mandatory GoT note: I'm pretty happy with how that final went down. Some pretty cool moments, and some which I was kinda like 'Yeah, why not I guess.'

Holy crudsicles, it didn't occur to me how many replies I'd have to read lol
I spent pretty much all of my free time I had today catching up with the in-character chat. Luckily, though, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm gonna write, so now that I've actually started the writing process it shouldn't take too long (unless I pass out tonight), so that's good~

I have to say, though, I feel really nervous knowing that whatever I write is going to be read by like 10 different people...it's not just me, right?

Don't worry about getting your posts up quick guys! Please feel free to take your time. :-) I understand how busy life can be.

And I'm glad everything got settled Corgi! <3

As for GoT, I still don't know how I feel about that finale. >>

I´m having a hard time finding access to a computer, so my post is taking waaaay longer than I´d like it to, I´ll try my damn hardest to get it up by tomorrow evening if I so have to steal my brother´s laptop the whole afternoon V.V

Okaaaaay, le indepent parts of the post is dooone, now I just have to fix the collaborative parts - but tomorrow, after school. :/

Niiiight <3

Also, expect shitpoststorms soon along with more activity the second I get my hands on a laptop for myself. TT_TT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back