• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

I MAY!! BE ABLE!! TO GET A POST OUT TOMORROW!!!!!

TOMORROW IS THE FIRST FREE DAY I'VE HAD A WEEK OR TWO SO HOPEFULLY I CAN WORK ON A POST! Although, I'm not saying it'll be a good one... I also haven't written in a week or two.

POOR BABY if no one makes a post to go help this babe I will oh my l o r d.

giphy.gif

I MAY!! BE ABLE!! TO GET A POST OUT TOMORROW!!!!!

TOMORROW IS THE FIRST FREE DAY I'VE HAD A WEEK OR TWO SO HOPEFULLY I CAN WORK ON A POST! Although, I'm not saying it'll be a good one... I also haven't written in a week or two.

giphy.gif

OH I FORGOT TO ADD THAT I DIDN'T INTERACT MUCH WITH ANYONE BECAUSE I ALREADY ASKED A QUESTION AND I DIDN'T WANT TO ASK TOO MANY TO THE POINT WHERE IT WOULD BE HARD TO RESPOND TO.

Hint: Karin will like the answer, but all of you here in the OOC thread won't. :-)

Ahhh, Karin is also precious though. Why is everyone so p r e c i o u s <3
KARIN LIKES LIKING ANSWERS!! IS ABOUT THE PUPPY?? TBH IF KAT WASN'T BLEEDING SHE WOULD 100% GO AND TALK TO THE PUPPY AND COO AT IT, TRYING TO GAIN IT'S TRUST <3

Hint: Karin will like the answer, but all of you here in the OOC thread won't. :-)

Ahhh, Karin is also precious though. Why is everyone so p r e c i o u s <3
oh wait.... oh n o

i know what's going to happen

s HIT NOT THAT'S BAD

THAT'S AWFUL

WHY SVAD WH Y??????????

THE DOG WILL NOT BE MALNOURISHED BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, ALESSIA AND AMBROSIA, FED THE DOG.

THE DOG ATE THEM

THEY'RE I N S I D E THE D O G

EFHARGKNASODFJ THE DOG ISN'T MALNOURISHED, WHICH SI GREAT

BUT IS IT REALLY A DOG???

OR IS IT A....

i'll save what i think it may be for a different time.

until now, i kNOW WHT YOU'RE DOING SVAD

IM REAL UPSET THOUGH LMAO

MY LOVES

MY FRIENDS

I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE for being
absent. :-(

Work and life got in the way. But especially work because our boss is in one of his 'power trip' moods again. Bleh.

Anyways, I thought about it for quite some time, and I've decided to close this RP because we lack the number of members active. The storyline won't work with just the few of us present. :-(

But!

I do have another RP in the works for those of you interested in this same format. Though you guys will never learn the mystery of the Layton's Lodge (unless we get a reboot!), you guys can solve the mystery of the Blood Moon!

If you guys are interested, I'll have this RP up and running in about a week's time. It's not in the same supenseful/dark atmosphere as
T R U S T, rather Blood Moon is more campy, fun, but also suspenseful at times. :-)

It's either College or HS themed. I'll put up a poll for you guys to decide!

Anyways, in Blood Moon, your characters will be students in a town where people go missing without a trace. One event will lead you closer to finding out the truth, and depending on your choices, might make you the next victim.

If you guys are interested, please let me know!!! :-O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back