• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

Kat would go after Teddy, she's kinda selfish because she just wants to get to safety so in all honesty, she'd try to jump the gate the second she realizes it's jammed.

Kat would go after Teddy, she's kinda selfish because she just wants to get to safety so in all honesty, she'd try to jump the gate the second she realizes it's jammed.
Excellent!

Chosen numbers are updated! If everyone don't have time to choose, I'll generate random numbers for them. :-)
And one last thing before I post! Volfy Volfy since Ted goes second, will you let Alex help him over the gate? Yes or No. Your choice will send a ripple of events, whichever choice it may be.
C o n g r a t s.

Edit: This is not the main 'Gate Event.' Just a side consequence. :'-)

Kat being the professional not-so-innocent, running-from-the-law gate-climber she is:

giphy.gif

Your choice will send a ripple of events, whichever choice it may be.
C o n g r a t s.

>.>

<.<

My interpretation:
No pressure... the lives of our babies just depend on your answer.

Kat being the professional not-so-innocent, running-from-the-law gate-climber she is:

giphy.gif

>.>

<.<

My interpretation:
No pressure... the lives of our babies just depend on your answer.

You have no idea how f r e a k e d out I am because I swear I've seen this exact scene/gif in one of my dreams before, but I've never seen this in my life ever. Please excuse me while I s c r e a m i n t o t h e v o i d.

Excellent!

Chosen numbers are updated! If everyone don't have time to choose, I'll generate random numbers for them. :-)
And one last thing before I post! Volfy Volfy since Ted goes second, will you let Alex help him over the gate? Yes or No. Your choice will send a ripple of events, whichever choice it may be.
C o n g r a t s.

Edit: This is not the main 'Gate Event.' Just a side consequence. :'-)
Shit. Decisions. Is both an option?
tumblr_mkws36UgVu1ry10fwo1_400.gif

Ted would be happy to let Alex help him over.

That moment when you want to post your post in the IC but you have one tiny bar of wifi and it says 'connected' but it doesn't act like it.

confcall.gif

Kat is gonna lose her balance and fall face first into the snow, just you watch-

That would've happened to Ted if he didn't accept Alex's help, then we'll all just make fun of him and his parkour skills forever and we all live happily ever after until the box, but he decided to choose the 'Safer Route' and the 'safe' part only applies to him and not everyone else. :'-)

That moment when you want to post your post in the IC but you have one tiny bar of wifi and it says 'connected' but it doesn't act like it.

confcall.gif

That would've happened to Ted if he didn't accept Alex's help, then we'll all just make fun of him and his parkour skills forever and we all live happily ever after until the box, but he decided to choose the 'Safer Route' and the 'safe' part only applies to him and not everyone else. :'-)

If your device can C+P the entire thing I'd do that, post it in notes app then give posting a shot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back