• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

I would but the post is Eli giant, and before it manages to load the whole thing, the wifi restarts and the page shows an error. :'-D

aww no! Gotta stand right next to the router haha

Eli giant

Literally everyone:

giphy.gif

I FINALLY GOT WIFI CONNECTION OH MY LORD

EDIT: Feel free to interact with the dog (to pet, or not to pet)! The action will definitely have zero consequences. Just kidding.

Last edited:
I FINALLY GOT WIFI CONNECTION OH MY LORD

EDIT: Feel free to interact with the dog (to pet, or not to pet)! The action will definitely have zero consequences. Just kidding.
"He remembered seeing those eyes before." "almost human."

W H A T

I'M JUST NOW READING AND LOSING MY MIND !! THEORIES !!

And I'm sorry Kat.

That would've happened to Ted if he didn't accept Alex's help, then we'll all just make fun of him and his parkour skills forever and we all live happily ever after until the box, but he decided to choose the 'Safer Route' and the 'safe' part only applies to him and not everyone else. :'-)

Character after Teddy (Kat) will attempt to use the same hold, but will cut themselves in the process (will have consequence in the future).

giphy.gif

When you have possibility sentenced your best friend to death, but it's okay because you didn't fall into the snow in front of everyone:
tumblr_mdu73hj8tz1qbspxf.gif

True friendship.

giphy.gif

But the sight of Kat ignoring him for the other man's company ticked him off even further. She is the only sense of familiarity in the crowd of foreign faces, and he kept her from him. The anchor and the smoke; the man surely can't be that greedy.

>.>

<.<

Hehe.

OPTION CHOSEN: SAFER WAY || SCALING THE GATE

If this is the safe way, then I'm happy Kat climbed that gate like a hurt baaawse.
Perhaps it is because of the strange daub of crimson on its muzzle.

Current theories:

Hurt Kat + dog = whatever this is.

Eeeeeeh, I wiiI CAN sh. I was kinda waitin' for Corgi Corgi to react to Kat's "Why the fuck you bleedin'" questions...
I CAN WRITE A POST MB AND SIGHSKNAEJNK

KAT'S HURT OH NO

O H
N O

BUT DOG??? KARIN LIKES DOGGOS. SHE'LL 100% PET IT.

AHH I'M OVERWHELMED WITH INFORMATION I'LL TRY TO CATCH UP ON EVERYTHING CAUSE I JSUT GOT ON THE COMPUTER AFTER MISSIN IT AND SUCH MB

UHM

I'LL WRITE A POST AND BTW THE POST WAS AMAZING, I LOVE IT <3

EDIT: UNLESS DURING YOUR POST FOR KAT YOU WANT ME TO WRITE WHAT MY CHARACTER WILL SAY AND SUCH

I CAN WRITE A POST MB AND SIGHSKNAEJNK

KAT'S HURT OH NO

O H
N O

BUT DOG??? KARIN LIKES DOGGOS. SHE'LL 100% PET IT.

AHH I'M OVERWHELMED WITH INFORMATION I'LL TRY TO CATCH UP ON EVERYTHING CAUSE I JSUT GOT ON THE COMPUTER AFTER MISSIN IT AND SUCH MB

UHM

I'LL WRITE A POST AND BTW THE POST WAS AMAZING, I LOVE IT <3

EDIT: UNLESS DURING YOUR POST FOR KAT YOU WANT ME TO WRITE WHAT MY CHARACTER WILL SAY AND SUCH

You're so adorable! >.<

I was thinkin' of writing how she got over the gate and ~ish but realized I couldn't because Kat was being a mother hen and tending to Karin's wounds :D

You're so adorable! >.<

I was thinkin' of writing how she got over the gate and ~ish but realized I couldn't because Kat was being a mother hen and tending to Karin's wounds :D
Ah, thank you;;

We can do what we did with my post? I'll write what Karin would say and do and then you can insert it and write on c;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back