• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

being interviewed at the local PD
tumblr_nbuth1tGjh1tsebazo1_500.gif

Although, as Svadilfari pointed out. That's assuming any of them make it back.

actual footage of Mick being interviewed by the police (if he lives that long lmao):

tumblr_ntnnzo7VQc1rmfzd9o6_400.gif

(Jess is my daughter what a good, brave girl)

I'm sad that Jess didn't get more screen time tbh.

Fuck Mike, I ship her with Matt
So am I but I still really enjoyed her whole story throughout.

Though I love Mike, and I think Mike and Jess are pretty cute, especially after everything and how hard he tried to save her, I could see that. Matt/Jess is a very pure ship.

Let's talk about hypothetical ships for our characters

I know for a fact that Eli is gonna be shipped with the entire fucking cast-

I would ship Jake with Lily, but I don't wanna be too precipitated-

Let's talk about hypothetical ships for our characters

I know for a fact that Eli is gonna be shipped with the entire fucking cast-

I would ship Jake with Lily, but I don't wanna be too precipitated-
When you made that hopeful Chris/Ashley - Jake/Lily parallel I was just like ...
I hope Lily doesn't end up killing Jake (lmao Ashley how could you kill my b o i he was g o o d you let him d i e)

Last edited:
When you made that hopeful Chris/Ashley - Jake/Lily parallel I was just like ...
I hope Lily doesn't end up killing Jake (lmao Ashley how could you kill my b o i he was g o o d you let him d i e)
Here's how the entire sequence is gonna go:

Jake does something stupid to Lily

Lily indirectly kills him

Everyone (left alive) is mad at Lily for letting him die

Lily is the only one that survives

That would be - that'd just rub salt in the wound

Here's how the entire sequence is gonna go:

Jake does something stupid to Lily

Lily indirectly kills him

Everyone (left alive) is mad at Lily for letting him die

Lily is the only one that survives

That would be - that'd just rub salt in the wound
Brutal

Though in terms of that situation with Chris and Ashley, I do think it's more in Chris' character to try and sacrifice himself for Ashley earlier, and so she wouldn't end up killing him. Still... harsh. Ashley... my guy... you told him to shoot you lmao I get it but wow man just open the door why did you want him to die.

Wait, you guys have only a few days before school?

The rules in the U.S are constantly shifting, wow

WHY CAN'T IT BE LIKE BRAZIL AND HAVE TWO MONTH LONG VACATIONS

Wait, you guys have only a few days before school?

The rules in the U.S are constantly shifting, wow

I'm a proud swede >.>

AKA two months of freedom is now forever gone.

ALSO
Y'all... I love Jon, I do but how the F U C K did he survive? GOT is playing fan favourites and I just.... I... No.

And Viserion being the ice dragon is just the saddest and most hilarious shit I've seen in awhile.

I'm a proud swede >.>

ALSO
Y'all... I love Jon, I do but how the F U C K did he survive? GOT is playing fan favourites and I just.... I... No.

And Viserion being the ice dragon is just the saddest and most hilarious shit I've seen in awhile.
I think more so it's like .... the writers have all this future shit planned for him still and they had to keep him alive ... in any case I agree with you but you know.

Also... Arya if you want to know what it feels like to wear a pretty dress then just put one on you don't have to kill Sansa to do it bb... like sansa just like '???I don't want to play your stupid murder game like just talk to me as a person??'

I think two words sum up GoT
'Oh Fuck!'

I think Arya's thing was a threat more than anything in case Sansa crosses Jon and I think that Jon will only die in specific circumstances thanks to his 'purpose'

The dragon bit literally caused me to cry and I'm now officially terrified!

Maybe this is what the whole ice dragon rumour was leading to

I'm a proud swede >.>

ALSO

I think more so it's like .... the writers have all this future shit planned for him still and they had to keep him alive ... in any case I agree with you but you know.

Also... Arya if you want to know what it feels like to wear a pretty dress then just put one on you don't have to kill Sansa to do it bb... like sansa just like '???I don't want to play your stupid murder game like just talk to me as a person??'

Sorry, was meant to quote in my last one, forgot to click the button :P

I think two words sum up GoT
'Oh Fuck!'

I think Arya's thing was a threat more than anything in case Sansa crosses Jon and I think that Jon will only die in specific circumstances thanks to his 'purpose'

The dragon bit literally caused me to cry and I'm now officially terrified!

Maybe this is what the whole ice dragon rumour was leading to
Yeah I know it was a threat I just personally thought it was pretty dumb. Mainly because I've always thought of Arya as a pretty straightforward person, and I don't see why she won't just talk to Sansa without all this murder-y bullshit. Like why would you threaten your sister?? They don't even really know what the other has been through ?? Because for some reason they're not talking about it?? And for some reason Bran is deciding to not just tell them all the stuff Littlefinger is doing?? I'm sure he will eventually but why is he waiting ?? I want them to come back from this and just be strong together but it's kind of hard when you threaten someone's life lol.

And yeah!! Ice dragon b o i

Yeah I know it was a threat I just personally thought it was pretty dumb. Mainly because I've always thought of Arya as a pretty straightforward person, and I don't see why she won't just talk to Sansa without all this murder-y bullshit. Like why would you threaten your sister?? They don't even really know what the other has been through ?? Because for some reason they're not talking about it?? And for some reason Bran is deciding to not just tell them all the stuff Littlefinger is doing?? I'm sure he will eventually but why is he waiting ?? I want them to come back from this and just be strong together but it's kind of hard when you threaten someone's life lol.

And yeah!! Ice dragon b o i

True, True! Yeah, Bran is grating on me a little, not only is he now really uncaring but he keeps failing to tell people things that would be rather important. I'm also rather worried that Jon telling the lords of the north that he bent the knee to Dany isn't going to go well... :/

G U Y S I AM FINALLY COMING HOME TONIGHT I'M SO GLAD
So you guys can either expect a post tonight, or tomorrow (if I crash as soon as I get back). :-)

If everyone's still interested in this RP? I apologize for the delay you guys. We got a really busy week. R I P. :'-(

G U Y S I AM FINALLY COMING HOME TONIGHT I'M SO GLAD
So you guys can either expect a post tonight, or tomorrow (if I crash as soon as I get back). :-)

If everyone's still interested in this RP? I apologize for the delay you guys. We got a really busy week. R I P. :'-(
YAY ! I'm so happy to see you!! And I can't wait to read your post! I'm definitely still in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back