• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance Wait, if it's March 3rd 7pm for everyone, does that mean the Narcos guild members are going to travel to the werewolf location in just two days?? 😭 View attachment 978447
Does it only take two days to travel that distance, or should I assume they're travelling via magic portals or something?
Wait Circe Circe lmao, are you telling me you travelled from xyberion to krystadya in like an hour tops?? 😭

Wait Circe Circe lmao, are you telling me you travelled from xyberion to krystadya in like an hour tops?? 😭
The winds were in her favor on this night, LMFAO
But hypothetically speaking, she would be able to glide on wind currents in her smoke form and go faster. It’s an air based magic ability.

Everyone-Else: Respects Hycanith because she’s a competent and dependable leader with tons of experience

Atrox: Respects Hycanith cause she put him in a headlock on his first day-

Everyone-Else: Respects Hycanith because she’s a competent and dependable leader with tons of experience

Atrox: Respects Hycanith cause she put him in a headlock on his first day-
Dawnbreaker: *respects Hycanith because...because she's the Guild leader and that's literally all you need*

I feel like Luella and her griffin might be the target of Leo during the first battle. Flying creatures mean I can actually have line of sight for my arrows.

I feel like Luella and her griffin might be the target of Leo during the first battle. Flying creatures mean I can actually have line of sight for my arrows.
Rip Luella...oof

My post will be up once I have acquired coffee and caffeinated my brain.

Have fun trying to hit her, Boreas can move pretty fast and she’s familiar with shooting from his back, they’re not gonna sit still lol

Have fun trying to hit her, Boreas can move pretty fast and she’s familiar with shooting from his back, they’re not gonna sit still lol
Dawnbreaker with Blindness as an effect and Blind Immunity: Allow me to introduce myself.
IN speaking of that, turtwigwins turtwigwins Dawn can probably blind quite a few people not closing their eyes if he flares his Radiant Flare at MAX volume. Would that help Leo aim if he's one of the few not blinded?

To say a wondrous quote by one of my favorite movies.

"It is not, as they say,  optional"

Ah, I'll wait for you to post then before getting started on another reply!
Dawnbreaker with Blindness as an effect and Blind Immunity: Allow me to introduce myself.
IN speaking of that, turtwigwins turtwigwins Dawn can probably blind quite a few people not closing their eyes if he flares his Radiant Flare at MAX volume. Would that help Leo aim if he's one of the few not blinded?
Lmao, we have a clan leader that is blind, yet still one of the top archers in Troia 😎
Let's go Neveah!

Ah, I'll wait for you to post then before getting started on another reply!

Lmao, we have a clan leader that is blind, yet still one of the top archers in Troia 😎
Let's go Neveah!
Dawnbreaker: Ah Pelor it's time to tank arrows again-
(The paladin is literally not legally allowed to swear lmao)

Maybe giving dawnbreaker enough drugs to completely nullify his pain response would be prudent

"Well, I would say that was within acceptable parameters"

-Kain, looking at a pincushion that is roughly paladin shaped.

Circe Circe Yo, hate to be that guy, but I'm blind as a bat so if it's okay with you, could ya put a spoiler at the bottom of your post with your text in the normal font size? Re-reading things rn and my eyes are uncomfortable lol.

I mean Leo’s ability velocity is arrows basically creating sonic booms which is like the flying speed of a jet so good luck trying to dodge that even if it’s a fast bird.

I mean Leo’s ability velocity is arrows basically creating sonic booms which is like the flying speed of a jet so good luck trying to dodge that even if it’s a fast bird.
If all else fails, yeet paladin.
Good luck dodging a portable paladin-shaped nuke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back