• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
wait is there an element for electricity?

Do i give my bonded creature a special ability? Would it make sense for it to be a Water creature with an electric attack. its like an eel

Do i give my bonded creature a special ability? Would it make sense for it to be a Water creature with an electric attack. its like an eel
Electric attacks would have to be with light creatures only. Their magic abilities can only be derived from the elemental magic that they were born with. So your water creature would only have to use a special ability that is linked to water or its subsets like ice.

I'm just keeping it simple like this because having creatures/people with hybrid magic would just be too complicated for me to keep up with, at least for now lol. The world is already big enough as it is 🥲 I gotta know my limits LMAO

Electric attacks would have to be with light creatures only. Their magic abilities can only be derived from the elemental magic that they were born with. So your water creature would only have to use a special ability that is linked to water or its subsets like ice.

I'm just keeping it simple like this because having creatures/people with hybrid magic would just be too complicated for me to keep up with, at least for now lol. The world is already big enough as it is 🥲 I gotta know my limits LMAO
no worries!

ok so i got that CS out. Im not sure if I will make Scafral a light or water element. I think all aquatic creatures are water? If that's the case I will just change around his ability

Announcement 3
Regarding the official roleplay, the thread will be posted sometime during the rest of this week (Friday-Sunday).

A summary of what the opening scene will be like:
The roleplay will start off with the characters chilling in their respective headquarters. The slayers will be in their guilds, whereas the whisperers will be instructed through birds to meet up with their clan leaders. Since there are lesser whisperers, I'll have them meet up together and collaborate. If I remember correctly, Zabyne isn't connected to a clan so . D O V E . D O V E you can choose for her to either spy on the slayers or the whisperers lol just let me know. Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Same thing for Kavi.

Anyways, so the clan and guild leaders will gather their members who they think are capable (your characters) and will explain what is going on: there is going to be a blood moon in two days' time and during that blood moon, large werewolf packs will gather together and be at their most vulnerable for a moment before entering a stage where they transform into larger, carnivorous, deranged versions of themselves.

So to clarify: werewolves on the regular ---> werewolves during a blood moon

The guild leaders will order their members to go kill them because they pose a huge threat to traders and merchants since the werewolf grounds are near a popular trade route (side note: blood moon werewolves are also worth a ton of money for you business-oriented characters 👀). The clan leaders will ask for their members to go with them to guard the werewolf packs because it is a necessary stage for the werewolves to go through in order for them to not go bloodlust crazy during regular full moons, which are more frequent.

Then during the night of the blood moon, the two sides will meet and boom boom pow! Reunions, first meetings, and fights :3

I will be playing in the roleplay as NPCs and other minor characters, possibly some creatures to set the scenes and stuff too so you all aren't 1v1-ing yourselves against creature fights lol.

So to make things clear, the characters will be starting out in different locations based on where the clans and guilds are. All the characters will be with their respective guild comrades and stuff. THEN, when we get to the blood moon night, that's when ALL of the characters will be able to meet each other for the first time.

I hope that makes sense lol

If you plan to have battles between characters, I highly recommend for you to plan with each other about how the battle will be orchestrated (like deciding on who will win, what hits will land, who's dodging what etc) so that everyone knows what's going on. I think it's just the better way to avoid disputes and misunderstandings lol

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Circe Circe AI10100 AI10100 . D O V E . D O V E Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Sunsmiter Sunsmiter turtwigwins turtwigwins Ambiloquous Ambiloquous seasonedcat seasonedcat VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator Juju Juju Athanas Athanas SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Great! Is it ok if Dawnbreaker brings along his warhorse and some snacks?

I must go re-read up on my fellow whisperers and come up with epic combo moves and traps and preparations :D
(When I'm done with this god damn assignment ffs)

Can't wait for combat and literally directly afterwards Dawnbreaker walks out covered in gore and asking if anyone wants cookies

i feel personally attacked x'D
Don't worry if things go too far Dawnbreaker will at least give you some nice burial rites afterwards. No worries, he's a paladin! He's certified to do this!

well id say that the slayers may be shocked at their defeat uwu

I'll be having the clan leaders be involved so that we can have a better ratio of whisperers and slayers (:
depending on how many we'll have by the end of today lol

im super excited for this rp! For the upcoming battle? Scared O_O gotta heal the precious beans so nobody gets oofed

ok this is might be a dumb question, but aside from the special ability, do our characters have the basic elemental abilities? Basically element-bending from avatar? I saw that the magic tab mentioned basic magic, but I just wanted to clarify x-x

ok this is might be a dumb question, but aside from the special ability, do our characters have the basic elemental abilities? Basically element-bending from avatar? I saw that the magic tab mentioned basic magic, but I just wanted to clarify x-x
Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance This was one of my questions too lol. If yes then Imma have to change around a few things on Dawn's sheet real quick if everyone gets magic light up glowsticks cause they're from light lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back