• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
PSA
  • HI EVERYONE!

SORRY, I WAS MIA, I HAD ASSIGNMENTS DROWNING ME HAHA. BUT I WILL BEGIN TO FILL IN THE ROLES THAT EVERYONE REQUESTED, AND ALSO POST THE CHARACTER SHEET TOO ONCE I HAVE MADE THE THREAD IN THE REALISTIC SECTION OF THIS SITE.​

UPDATE
  • Hii!

Thank you so much for the interest in this rp, I feel like we have a pretty FANTASTIC group of eager and brilliant players here!

I just want to make sure I got everyone's roles correctly because I know that there has been some going back and forth. So please, let me know which role you want so that I can put it in the correct spots by quoting this message or I guess just tag me in your responses! :) I want to make sure I put everyone in the correct roles.

Another thing, one of the members who are interested in this rp does not have discord nor do they feel comfortable in using discord. I wanted to know is everyone okay if I made a section like the "olden days of rpnation", OOC? It would be for plotting, forming relationships and etc. I don't want anyone to feel left out. Let me know in your responses.

I will put up the character sheet tomorrow 02/21/2022 and everyone will have a week or two (we'll see how far everyone gets or how many character sheets we get up) to post their characters.

Also, don't forget, if you have a plot in mind for chapters 2-3, please, by all means, let me know so that I can add it when making the thread tonight. Also, if you want to do one in the future, just let me know. Lastly, if you don't want to do a chapter, don't feel like you're pressured to, you can just enjoy what others put out there. :) I just want to take the whole slice of life genre to a slightly different level where people are about to add their own scenarios and have others take part in it. :)Cause you know when you are in other threads, you have to do the plot that is written and can't deviate the slightest from it. I want everyone to have a part in this rp and not just doing the plot that the GM (me hehe) is putting out.

I hope everyone is excited and I can't wait for this rp to start!

Selee-01 Selee-01 mediae mediae bastion bastion withinasapphire withinasapphire The Cat Man The Cat Man VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator esperare esperare DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 .titania .titania Hellewise Hellewise Silvertongue Silvertongue .empathogen. .empathogen. Legendary Fanatic Legendary Fanatic erzulie erzulie Xen6n Xen6n

Last edited:
    Back