• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Oh sorry I completely missed this!! I don't want to pressure you either way. I'll gladly hop in as a townsperson if you want her but if you're leaning towards your OC then I'm excited to see her! Sorry I realised mentioning it might have seemed pushy and that wasn't my intent!
No no not at all! Like I said I'm leaning more towards my townsperson anyway so it's really not a problem, you weren't pushy or mean at all :) go ahead and take her, I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Are you accepting new members? I'm new to the sight but not new to RPing. I have an idea for a vampire whose old, powerful and recklessly blood thirsty, almost void of humanity entirely.

Last edited:
Interested! I have an idea for a warlock/male practitioner if that’s allowed. Though he’d be on the older side so I’m not sure if he’ll fit.

Glad you’re okay with it . They can be just good friends though if you feel like that is more fitting to your character. Or maybe he is detached with everyone else except for my character cuz they’re like childhood friends? Whatever works for you, I’m good with anything.
Good friends works best, I think.

I'm interested as well, planning to make a male black magic witch :). He's basically using forbidden and dark magic for good intentions (Essentially the Bad Powers, Good People trope haha).

Last edited:
I see that someone did request that role. I guess I'll have to come up with something. I was gonna loosely base my character on the witch from TVD, Bonnie.
Hmm, here is an idea, if you wanted to make your character a twin of the outcast you could. Maybe they could be like long lost siblings. That's an idea you could talk to the person who has that role. But everyone loves Bonnie from TVD, so I say go for it if you're interested in making a character similar to hers.
Oh sorry I completely missed this!! I don't want to pressure you either way. I'll gladly hop in as a townsperson if you want her but if you're leaning towards your OC then I'm excited to see her! Sorry I realised mentioning it might have seemed pushy and that wasn't my intent

Are you accepting new members? I'm new to the sight but not new to RPing. I have an idea for a vampire whose old, powerful and recklessly blood thirsty, almost void of humanity entirely.
Always accepting new members, we haven't started yet. Right now, I'm about to put out the character sheets soon. One thing though for the vampire, even though the older they get the stronger they become, make sure to not make them overpowering to the point where they can't be stopped lol

Interested! I have an idea for a warlock/male practitioner if that’s allowed. Though he’d be on the older side so I’m not sure if he’ll fit.
Go for it! The rp mainly focuses on the townspeople and the teens. Like if you've seen the vampire diaries, it's kind of like that. Everyone plays a role and at some point, they'll all meet.
I'm interested as well, planning to make a male black magic witch :). He's basically using forbidden and dark magic for good intentions (Essentially the Bad Powers, Good People trope haha).
OOOO YES! I smell necromancy in the future?

UPDATE
Hii!

Thank you so much for the interest in this rp, I feel like we have a pretty FANTASTIC group of eager and brilliant players here!

I just want to make sure I got everyone's roles correctly because I know that there has been some going back and forth. So please, let me know which role you want so that I can put it in the correct spots by quoting this message or I guess just tag me in your responses! :) I want to make sure I put everyone in the correct roles.

Another thing, one of the members who are interested in this rp does not have discord nor do they feel comfortable in using discord. I wanted to know is everyone okay if I made a section like the "olden days of rpnation", OOC? It would be for plotting, forming relationships and etc. I don't want anyone to feel left out. Let me know in your responses.

I will put up the character sheet tomorrow 02/21/2022 and everyone will have a week or two (we'll see how far everyone gets or how many character sheets we get up) to post their characters.

Also, don't forget, if you have a plot in mind for chapters 2-3, please, by all means, let me know so that I can add it when making the thread tonight. Also, if you want to do one in the future, just let me know. Lastly, if you don't want to do a chapter, don't feel like you're pressured to, you can just enjoy what others put out there. :) I just want to take the whole slice of life genre to a slightly different level where people are about to add their own scenarios and have others take part in it. :)Cause you know when you are in other threads, you have to do the plot that is written and can't deviate the slightest from it. I want everyone to have a part in this rp and not just doing the plot that the GM (me hehe) is putting out.

I hope everyone is excited and I can't wait for this rp to start!

Selee-01 Selee-01 mediae mediae bastion bastion withinasapphire withinasapphire The Cat Man The Cat Man VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator esperare esperare DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 .titania .titania Hellewise Hellewise Silvertongue Silvertongue .empathogen. .empathogen. Legendary Fanatic Legendary Fanatic erzulie erzulie Xen6n Xen6n

Last edited:
OOOO YES! I smell necromancy in the future?
Yes and no, the form of magic the character specializes in is similar. I can DM you about it if you want?

This sounds interesting! I could try being the Outcast! I'd most likely go with a vampire for her. I love the idea of a sire bond.
Hmm, here is an idea, if you wanted to make your character a twin of the outcast you could. Maybe they could be like long lost siblings. That's an idea you could talk to the person who has that role. But everyone loves Bonnie from TVD, so I say go for it if you're interested in making a character similar to hers.
How about it? Wanna be twins?

Hii!

Thank you so much for the interest in this rp, I feel like we have a pretty FANTASTIC group of eager and brilliant players here!

I just want to make sure I got everyone's roles correctly because I know that there has been some going back and forth. So please, let me know which role you want so that I can put it in the correct spots by quoting this message or I guess just tag me in your responses! :) I want to make sure I put everyone in the correct roles.

Another thing, one of the members who are interested in this rp does not have discord nor do they feel comfortable in using discord. I wanted to know is everyone okay if I made a section like the "olden days of rpnation", OOC? It would be for plotting, forming relationships and etc. I don't want anyone to feel left out. Let me know in your responses.

I will put up the character sheet tomorrow 02/21/2022 and everyone will have a week or two (we'll see how far everyone gets or how many character sheets we get up) to post their characters.

Also, don't forget, if you have a plot in mind for chapters 2-3, please, by all means, let me know so that I can add it when making the thread tonight. Also, if you want to do one in the future, just let me know. Lastly, if you don't want to do a chapter, don't feel like you're pressured to, you can just enjoy what others put out there. :) I just want to take the whole slice of life genre to a slightly different level where people are about to add their own scenarios and have others take part in it. :)Cause you know when you are in other threads, you have to do the plot that is written and can't deviate the slightest from it. I want everyone to have a part in this rp and not just doing the plot that the GM (me hehe) is putting out.

Selee-01 Selee-01 mediae mediae bastion bastion withinasapphire withinasapphire The Cat Man The Cat Man VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator esperare esperare DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 .titania .titania Hellewise Hellewise Silvertongue Silvertongue .empathogen. .empathogen. Legendary Fanatic Legendary Fanatic erzulie erzulie Xen6n Xen6n
Maybe you can do both? I personally like discord better because it tends to be faster and more convenient since I’m on mobile 95% of the time.

Hii!

I'd still love to be just a regular ol' townsperson! Though, I've been toying with the idea of them being a sciencey type and trying to find a cure for lycanthropy because of their brother? Would that be allowed?

Hii!

Heyy I’m still up for the rebel witch :D

Hii!

I’m absolutely still interested in being investigator/cop #2 as a half witch.

I have discord and would be more likely to interact with regularity on there.

Hii!

I'm still up for being the outcast! I'm also okay with either discord or an ooc section.

Hii!

I'm going for a towns person role! For a catchy title, I guess something like The... Fairy? XD or maybe Pretty Punk? Idk.
(I decided to just go with my demon boy and leave my Huldra out, since I'm not giving with her as much as I initially thought I was )

Also I'm fine with sticking to forums for OOC!

Hi! I love the whole Chapters idea and would be happy to pitch in, if you're still accepting new members. I was thinking that the Investigator (2) spot might be interesting. They could be a detective from the city, with some highfalutin ideas about how things should be done around here. Maybe they're not too hot about this new posting and are considered a bit stuck up by both the townspeople and colleagues.

The Chapters idea sounds like it'll be very fun to play with! Excited to see everyone's characters.

I'm good with an occ thread or a discord, discords tend to be busier but occ's are also fun to have

Interested. What roles are still open?
I'm updating the list right now with everyone else's responses and once I'm done, I'll let you know.
Maybe you can do both? I personally like discord better because it tends to be faster and more convenient since I’m on mobile 95% of the time.
Yeah, there are advantages to it, and maybe we can see how the OOC goes first just to try it out.
I'd still love to be just a regular ol' townsperson! Though, I've been toying with the idea of them being a sciencey type and trying to find a cure for lycanthropy because of their brother? Would that be allowed?
I gotchu!! *GASP* I would have to pm you then because my character is going to be a hybrid creature of some sort so maybe we can plot together.
Heyy I’m still up for the rebel witch :D
Yay! I'll add you in!
I’m absolutely still interested in being investigator/cop #2 as a half witch.

I have discord and would be more likely to interact with regularity on there.
Awesome and I am still thinking about the idea of it, so I will def let you know! :)
I'm still up for being the outcast! I'm also okay with either discord or an ooc section.
I'll put you in for that role!
I'm going for a towns person role! For a catchy title, I guess something like The... Fairy? XD or maybe Pretty Punk? Idk.
(I decided to just go with my demon boy and leave my Huldra out, since I'm not giving with her as much as I initially thought I was )

Also I'm fine with sticking to forums for OOC!
Hehe, I put the title of fairy for you. But you can always have me change it lol. I can't wait to see what you have planned though!
Mmm! I'm sticking with my doctor!
Ayyyy the doctors in the houseee
Hi! I love the whole Chapters idea and would be happy to pitch in, if you're still accepting new members. I was thinking that the Investigator (2) spot might be interesting. They could be a detective from the city, with some highfalutin ideas about how things should be done around here. Maybe they're not too hot about this new posting and are considered a bit stuck up by both the townspeople and colleagues.
Thank you!!! I'd love to hear your ideas!! I will put you in for that role then!
The Chapters idea sounds like it'll be very fun to play with! Excited to see everyone's characters.

I'm good with an occ thread or a discord, discords tend to be busier but occ's are also fun to have
Thanks a ton! I'm super excited to read what kind of plots you all have in mind down the road.

_____________________________________________​
Also, check the roles list, for those that haven't told me anything yet, please let me know which roles you all want. Those that I put into the rp already, did I put you all in the correct spots?

Selee-01 Selee-01 mediae mediae bastion bastion withinasapphire withinasapphire The Cat Man The Cat Man VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator esperare esperare DaydreamingBookworm9 DaydreamingBookworm9 .titania .titania Hellewise Hellewise Silvertongue Silvertongue .empathogen. .empathogen.

wait, my character’s not the troublemaker 😂 they’re just friends with him. I’m pretty sure the troublemaker is Selee-01. Feel free to add me to the townsperson list. Also, did you put a character sheet up like you said? Because if yes I can’t find it. Not pressuring you or anything though, post it once you can.

I'm happy with Discord or OOC here! (:

Also *gasp* that's epic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back