• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sprouhtt

溺死花

• b290168144a3e44796137ae87b5ace95.gif
    Sycamore Falls

Sometimes Life Has Us Willing To Sacrifice Something So Near And Dear To Us For Gain, That We End Up Losing Ourselves In The Process Of Trying To Get It

CODED BY @leviathan.

Last edited:
  1. The troublemaker (boy or girl) (pick your species) (open)They are a little chaotic, mischievous, and love to stir the pot and fan the flames underneath. They often times will work with the Mayor's daughter is causing trouble; they usually do the mayor's daughter's bidding, but recently, they’ve been debating back and forth about whether it's worth it or not; getting into trouble that is. The troublemaker has had a rough childhood growing up and feels as though they are alone in this world, which is why they have a tough exterior so that they don’t let anyone in who could hurt them. They rarely talk about their feelings, so good luck trying to get it out of them. People see the troublemaker as a smart-ass, intimidating, and mean individual.
I’d love to be the Troublemaker!

Probably a werewolf, I’m a big fan of those. Is the wolf form 100% wolf, or is it a wolf-man type of thing?

I'd like to be a towns person, their role being they kinda depends on some things.

Would demons or Huldra be allowed?

In the case of the demon I was thinking he was born to humans who made a deal with a demon to have a baby, with the caveat being that said baby would actually be the demon's child and would someday awaken to their demonic nature. He'd be a popular kid type, I think, although depending on the town mentality the fact he's very femme and openly gay might affect that. His chapter would probably be about him awakening, maybe after getting "killed".

For the Huldra, they're kinda a type of Scandinavian fae, although troll or hulderfolk would be more accurate. Basically enchanting women with holes in their backs and a connection to nature. She'd be the loner / weirdo type known for living alone in an isolated cabin with her mom and being homeschooled, only rarely seen in town. Her chapter would probably be about the family drama of not knowing her father, the possibility her mother killed her father, that kinda thing.

On a different note, maybe the infection chapter has to do with a rogue vampire infecting a lot of people? That or a curse, perhaps?

I’d love to be the Troublemaker!

Probably a werewolf, I’m a big fan of those. Is the wolf form 100% wolf, or is it a wolf-man type of thing?

Hi!! :)

I completely forgot, I would say to make things easier for them to fight, I would do the wolf-man. So like a Lycan. When they stand they are about 7 feet, long claws, muscular and their teeth are very sharp and elongated.

Interestingly, I'd love to try being a Human Townsperson! (:
Glad you're interested! I love it! I will go ahead and put you down as a human townsperson. Did you have any plans in mind for them?

I'd like to be a towns person, their role being they kinda depends on some things.

In the case of the demon I was thinking he was born to humans who made a deal with a demon to have a baby, with the caveat being that said baby would actually be the demon's child and would someday awaken to their demonic nature. He'd be a popular kid type, I think, although depending on the town mentality the fact he's very femme and openly gay might affect that. His chapter would probably be about him awakening, maybe after getting "killed".

For the Huldra, they're kinda a type of Scandinavian fae, although troll or hulderfolk would be more accurate. Basically enchanting women with holes in their backs and a connection to nature. She'd be the loner / weirdo type known for living alone in an isolated cabin with her mom and being homeschooled, only rarely seen in town. Her chapter would probably be about the family drama of not knowing her father, the possibility her mother killed her father, that kinda thing.

On a different note, maybe the infection chapter has to do with a rogue vampire infecting a lot of people? That or a curse, perhaps?
I love the first idea, perhaps my character has something to do with that? In return, she gains an enemy. He comes back to life and is vengeance due to his demon side awakening.

Oh, I've heard of a Huldra! So are you thinking of making two different characters then? I can definitely put you down for the loner/weirdo. If you want to write out a good paragraph describing the scenario for your chapter, that would be great. You don't have to do it right away, more so when more people join and we have discord up.

This sounds interesting! I could try being the Outcast! I'd most likely go with a vampire for her. I love the idea of a sire bond.
Helloooo! I would def love to see how your character turns out too with them being an outcast vampire. This is lowkey giving me Twilight vibes haha.

I'd love to be a Town Doctor-type character that also helps out with the investigators' autopsies!
OOOOOOO, drama! What if your town doctor gets a little too close to the truth and they are put in danger?! (I'm getting too excited haha).

I love the first idea, perhaps my character has something to do with that? In return, she gains an enemy. He comes back to life and is vengeance due to his demon side awakening.

Oh, I've heard of a Huldra! So are you thinking of making two different characters then? I can definitely put you down for the loner/weirdo. If you want to write out a good paragraph describing the scenario for your chapter, that would be great. You don't have to do it right away, more so when more people join and we have discord up.
Oh awesome! I was planning to do one or the other since I wasn't sure what was allowed, but I'm totally down to use both 🧡

Oh awesome! I was planning to do one or the other since I wasn't sure what was allowed, but I'm totally down to use both 🧡

If you want, you can save one for one chapter and another for the other chapter. But if you can handle both characters in the same chapter, go ahead! :)

Helloooo! I would def love to see how your character turns out too with them being an outcast vampire. This is lowkey giving me Twilight vibes haha.
I feel like that's why being connected to your creator would be interesting if you're an outcast. I was considering having the person who bit them be another character, or at least someone who's pretty involved with them, if they can feel their every thought and emotions. If that's alright, that is.

For a small town, the son of the mayor being involved with an openly femme guy could cause some drama? Perhaps as a diversion or defense mechanism against his sexuality he targets the demon kid for bullying, after all nobody is more popular than the son of the mayor.

I feel like that's why being connected to your creator would be interesting if you're an outcast. I was considering having the person who bit them be another character, or at least someone who's pretty involved with them, if they can feel their every thought and emotions. If that's alright, that is.
Hey, as long as you can find another vampire who would want to be your character's creator, by all means, go for it. I feel like their creator would be like "Ugh, again? Not them making me feel their sadness while I'm partying" haha. Perhaps they could be that person who is always there for them, even when they try not to be.

Town jock/Werewolf! I call dibs, need someone to bully the vamps!
Ooop, I smell fights breaking out haha

Hey, as long as you can find another vampire who would want to be your character's creator, by all means, go for it. I feel like their creator would be like "Ugh, again? Not them making me feel their sadness while I'm partying" haha. Perhaps they could be that person who is always there for them, even when they try not to be.

Ooop, I smell fights breaking out haha
Mayor's kid being a dickhead jock who's spent his entire life attempting to be the perfect son so he pushes his own self/emotions down in favor of being a bullying bastard? As well as a werewolf, sounds quite fun.

For a small town, the son of the mayor being involved with an openly femme guy could cause some drama? Perhaps as a diversion or defense mechanism against his sexuality he targets the demon kid for bullying, after all nobody is more popular than the son of the mayor.
I'm a little confused by what you mean exactly. You saying that my demon boy should be dating the mayor's son, or that the mayor's son is bullying him?

So you want to be the town jock, whose secret is that he's a werewolf. SO the mayors son?

I'm a little confused by what you mean exactly. You saying that my demon boy should be dating the mayor's son, or that the mayor's son is bullying him?
It sounds like they're saying that the demon boy is dating the mayor's son...maybe

On a related note, sprouhtt sprouhtt what's the town's mentality towards queer people, and marginalized people in general for that matter?

On a related note, sprouhtt sprouhtt what's the town's mentality towards queer people, and marginalized people in general for that matter?
I would say they are more a traditional town seeing how they don't like to be in the known and if they are, they deny or shun people for crying out the wolf. They're scared of the unknown, but they're also aware of what's going on.

So I would say that, like many towns, some people are accepting of queer people, while others...very few, have their opinions about it; whether that may be religion or opinions of their own about the matter.

Mayor's son is bullying demon boy specifically because of his own underlying sexuality, demon boy is the only openly femme guy in a small town which makes him an easy target (involved doesn't mean romantic btw) and the fact that the Mayor's son is in the closet makes it so they could be involved later.

I would say they are more a traditional town seeing how they don't like to be in the known and if they are, they deny or shun people for crying out the wolf. They're scared of the unknown, but they're also aware of what's going on.

So I would say that, like many towns, some people are accepting of queer people, while others...very few, have their opinions about it; whether that may be religion or opinions of their own about the matter.

Ok so standard small town, its not like anyone's super against it but their wary of things they don't understand.

Mayor's son is bullying demon boy specifically because of his own underlying sexuality, demon boy is the only openly femme guy in a small town which makes him an easy target (involved doesn't mean romantic btw) and the fact that the Mayor's son is in the closet makes it so they could be involved later.
Ah okay! My demon boy beat up the mayor's son then. He may be a pretty Twink, but he's scrappy :P

I was picturing their creator as someone who's like, a pretty big softie. Too kind-hearted to really be intimidating, but may look like a typical scary vampire to any regular human. I was thinking they'd have a bond that's all about acceptance, because underneath it all they are both lonely people. Or something like that. Also, in a sire bond, can a vampire feel their creator's thoughts and feelings as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back