• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sweet Rp Search

Sweet But Psycho

Peace Maker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good Morning Sweet But Psycho here! I am looking for some semi lit informal rps. I like to make servers and chat OOC and talk about the rp and maybe plan certain points here and there but I dob’t care to plan out ever minuet detail but I don’t mind making plot point. I am a writer who liked surprises and likes to throw in little things here and there.

About Rping:

• semi lit (three lines up to a couple paragraphs)(I range based on time and interest!)
  • Third person only
  • Fandoms welcome (Oc x Oc or Oc x CC doubling)
  • Oc story lines welcome
  • Genre: Anything with romance EXCEPT Sci-Fi. (Nothing against it I just am very bad with sci-fi)
  • I don’t mind what kind of face claims are used, though if you use art I would like to use art. If you use real I will also prefer to use real.
  • I am female I prefer to play female in most cases.
  • Will double as a male so we both can have what we want!

About Me:

• I am 25 years old
  • I love fantasy and romance
  • I have many hobbies and I rotate in being available because of them.
  • Hobbies: D&D, Reading, Writing, RPing, etc.
  • I have been rping for about 9 to 10 years! I fluctuate in my ability of how much I can write based on many factors. (Mental states and of course the dreaded Writers block!)
  • I would like my partners to be as understanding as possible with me I do hey very busy and my schedule with being able to write can be either very limited or not limited at all!

Cravings

• Monster /Supernatural being x human
  • Fairy Tale Retellings
  • Romance: Dark, Slice of life, Fantasy, Etc.
  • Open to Discussion

Fandom Favs to Play Against:

• Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)
  • Draco, Cedric, and Neville (Harry Potter)
  • Jasper and Seth (Twilight)
  • Brigerton (OC x OC)

And Of course I am always open to ideas and discussing limits and all of the details in dms to make sure we are a good compatible match!

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Also out of just comfort and preference please be 20+ since I am 25.

Willing to do supernatural x human, are you willing to rp with minors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back