• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
you can do the like uh... [if big size = make different] thing too

Code:
[class name=handsomedevil maxWidth="800px"] margin: 0 auto; padding: 10px[/class]
[class name=biggie maxWidth="800px"] padding: 0px; margin: 0 auto; flex-direction: column;[/class]
[class name=speakstoo maxWidth="800px"]margin: 0 auto; padding: 10px; margin-top:20px; overflow: auto; max-height: 100%;[/class]
[class name=bottoms maxWidth="800px"]display:none[/class]
[class name=tops maxWidth="800px"]display:none[/class]

if the max width of the screen is blah = do this.

Their codes don't use classes thooooo D: does that still work? I tried adding in an overarching class without trying to change the whole thing but it didn't work. Not unless I rewrite everything >.<

Will write soon! Currently being lazy on the first day as well as entertaining the thought of resigning from my current life sucker of a workplace.

*screams into the empty hallways*
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!! ♡

Will write soon! Currently being lazy on the first day as well as entertaining the thought of resigning from my current life sucker of a workplace.

*screams into the empty hallways*
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!! ♡

it's new year's - no need to rush dear. enjoy your day, have a wonderful beginning to your new year <3

update11
[class=ICcontainer] width: 100%; min-height: 400px; position: relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=ICside] position: absolute; height: 100%; width: 225px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; background: #42bff4; transform: translateX( calc(-1* (225px - 15px))); transition: transform .5s ease-in , filter .25s ease-in-out .5s; [/class] [class name=ICside state=hover] transform: translateX(0px); filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 5px black); transition: transform .5s ease-in .25s, filter .25s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tab] background: #42bff4; border-radius: 10px; padding: 25px 3px 30px 3px; right: 0px; top: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; transform: translateX(50%); position: absolute; [/class] [class=ICcontent] padding-left: 28px; [/class] [div class=ICcontainer][div class=ICside][div class=tab][/div]
The Lich stuff will come more into focus as the chapter continues, I just wanted to get this all up so people know what's going on currently and what is projected to happen. Just a fair warning there's going to be some zombie weirdness in this chapter and I'll post a thing about reanimated dead but they're more like revenants just easier to kill.

[/div][div class=ICcontent]
Scene Update
░ CHAPTER FOUR ░
The Lich
→ relocation
1200px-McGuire_Air_Force_Base.jpg
When dawn breaks, the group finds themselves facing the threat of being snowed in thanks to the worsening winter storm. Electing to move on to a more suitable shelter, the group heads out towards what’s left of McGuire Air Force Base. What they find is a group of survivors already holed up in what used to be a section of base housing. An area already fenced off and with a guard station in place, it’s only become more fortified since the end of the world. Old military vehicles used to help barricade the walls, a volunteer always present on the wall with guns at the ready. Within the walls, they’ve tried to hold onto the remnants of civilization, people still trying to create homes in the apartment buildings, while playgrounds sit rusted and abandoned. Food, ammo, and medicine are bartered for in the remains of an old store within the center of the complex.
Those already hidden behind those walls might not welcome the new group with open arms, but they do welcome them when there are still enough who can’t stomach leaving them out there to face the danger that’s been sitting on their doorstep for months now.​

→ the monolith
scifi.md.jpg
It began much like it did in New York. At the beginning of December, a few miles away in what was left of the army base Fort Dix, the ground began to fracture. Surrounding buildings shaking and some beginning to crumble as the earth ripped apart. From beneath its surface, a monolith began to rise, a tower made of stone and ice that brought winter with it. At it’s source, was the demonic entity that crawled out of hell with a score of undead at its beck and call.​
→ the lich
got_nightking_gif.gif
Centuries ago, the Lich was a human necromancer who simply craved too much power. Despite his attempts to cheat death, eventually Hell claimed him, corrupting his spirit over time with all the torments it possessed. He was twisted and turned into a demon, one that now possesses the combined power of both. He sits somewhere within the rising monolith, the image of a desiccated corpse with a ice crown, intent on claiming some piece of the crumbling earth as his new kingdom.
He carries no reliance on vampires to do his bidding, and as such there are fewer present. Instead reanimating the dead to serve his will and utilizing hell hounds to chase down those who have tried to escape his clutches.​

PLAYER NOTES:
  • Prophets are welcome to have any visions regarding the lich or the monolith. If you are unsure of what to include in a possible vision just slide me a PM.
  • The lich is a demonic entity, on the same level of a red-eyed demon, though its unique nature presents itself with ice blue eyes instead. This means blessed and afflicted may potentially be aware of it’s energy as well.

[/div][/div]

Reanimated Corpses
giphy.gif
Weak and lethargic, Reanimated Corpses are the creation of a demonic entity, known as the Lich, that emerge from the frozen earth in "endless" hordes.

Due to their decrepit appearance, many are without flesh, they may seem to be dismissable at first; however, they have an impressive amount of health. While most of their attacks are slow and predictable, they may surprise by suddenly lunging and performing a quick swipe with their arms. Some of them only have the ability of vomiting onto a person to inflict damage. The most dangerous variant, however, are those which pose as normal frozen corpses and, once they are approached, explode into a myriad of maggots, that infest and burrow into anything that's living nearby.​
DETAILS
  • Aren't very stealthy, when they emerge from the ground they tend to make a lot of noise.
  • They feel no pain and because of this, their physical strength far exceeds that of any living human.
  • Although they are super strong, they lack the speed that most living beings do.

HOW TO KILL
  • Using any Ice Elemental Magic or Enchantment is ineffective, so fire is the way to go.
  • Physical damage will not cause them pain, however it can incapacitate them for a short while.
  • Destruction of the brain is the most effective way to kill them, either by a bullet to the head, stabbing, or otherwise smashing the skull. And like many of the monsters in this world, Decapitation is the only sure way to make sure that they won't come back.

Ouh..! I thought it was a secret boss reference to Mordecai or whatever her name was.

Edit: I MEANT ASHMEDAI! GOSH MY MEMORY LUL

"twisting to point at another sign, that read SURVIVORS THIS WAY."

DAMMIT! Just realized I MISSED using the loaded bullet! Urgh!!! Would've been a really good burn to those unfriendlies! Good on ya Cara Cara to pick that one up!! xD...

Last edited:
"twisting to point at another sign, that read SURVIVORS THIS WAY."

DAMMIT! Just realized I MISSED using the loaded bullet! Urgh!!! Would've been a really good burn to those unfriendlies! Good on ya Cara Cara to pick that one up!! xD...

Thanks XD

So, I'm going to have to change up how this chapter is running. The idea in my head now is that we're just going to have two groups so if you already mentioned your job it's fine. Don't worry about it, I'll make an update later on how it will all work out.

I'm not going to format this like a regular update because I'm lazy.

I'm keeping the Scouts Team. If you want to get on the scouts team, let me know and I'll move you over, but basically we will be in two groups. The group that isn't Scouts will stay at base, you don't have to remove your title of job you just won't have to write in a separate page for any of that. I know this is a mess but I didn't expect to have 7 characters leave in the span of two days SO we'll just have to wing it. At least until we get to the point where we actually go after the main boss. In which case, I might make another thread to split us up again but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. If you have any interactions with Ed, Rufus, Caleb, Reina, Namri, or Theta, I guess we'll just assume that they came in to help with the whole raiders thing and then went their own way at Lowes instead of joining us. Just to 'restart' the chapter a bit. It's still three days later, we won't back track just ignore those interactions and move on to someone else.

BasiliskVeranda BasiliskVeranda ya needs ter sepuhrit frank's posts from Niki's. She's written so darn adorbs i wanda rate it wif an Awww but i cants cause niki's sho cool and sleek.

just kidding write however you want <3

Is there anything I should know or should have my character be at if I make a post tmrw? :o

(asking cause I'm debating catching up with reading b4 posting, or just posting and then only reading!)

Is there anything I should know or should have my character be at if I make a post tmrw? :o

(asking cause I'm debating catching up with reading b4 posting, or just posting and then only reading!)
imho u can just have rev react to announcement and then maybe shmooze around, talk to penny etc because rhys and nik are finna do an emotional bonetown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back