• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hypnos just chuckled to himself and put his arms behind his back once more. " That's all I wanted Thor, to confirm your intentions. I'm quite invested in this Colony and I can't have you fouling it up." Hypnos said as he began to disappear back to Erebos, back to his wife. " I'm sorry I put you through that big guy. Can never be too careful. I'll make it up to you, send you some pleasant dreams tonight. " With that Hypnos retreated back to his home plane and checked on Pasithea.

His run in with Thor left him more than a little concerned. If Hypnos was going to reign him in in case something happened he would need to bring more power next time. He would need to bring one of his artifacts. Though even despite his temper Thor seemed like he could control himself so that weight was lifted from Hypnos' mind. However the coming darkness was something none of them were ready for, and he just got a clear image of the beast that company was trying to wake. Of the reason why Pasithea was taken, but that would have to wait. For now wasn't the time to release the prophecy.
Alator Alator

Thor sighed, his anger turning into frustration Couldn't the fool simply have asked? Instead of risking his life with his insults? He doubted that Hypnos understood anything about honor, that one does not break a vow. But then again, lying and scheming was in the greek gods' nature. Thor sighed and looked around, keeping an eye out for Brendan, hoping that the human would show up soon. He felt closer to his hammer now than he had done in ages, and he was very eager to be reunited with his old friend.

Ashley pulled her phone from her pocket and glanced at the message, already knowing what it would read, or at least what she would need to know from it. Clearing it from the queue she slipped it back into her pocket. A slight blush on her cheek she quickly glanced around herself to see they were alone, just outside the walls to Vitae. Taking Alaric's hand she quickly stepped closer to the angel and stood on her toes to kiss his cheek. "Walk with me?"

The two made their way into the small town together, she was in no rush knowing that no matter what they would be safe. She felt for Eli, she wished there was a way to save him, too, should the Trial go poorly. As they approached the Mess Hall Ashley released Alaric's hand before crossing into the center. She took a quick look around and spotted Chase standing off to the side. She made her way towards him and took up a space standing next to him. "Hey," She hadn't been able to speak to him much, but she knew that Will and Eli trusted the man, so in turn so did she. "How are you?"

Brendan finally made it to the REC center with his family in tow after being halted along the way by citizens and hunters a like. He did his best to reassure those that did ask him questions that they would get their answers once the town was assembled and he could address them at once. Inside the Mess Hall he settled his grandchildren and took to the dais where the rest of the council was convening. He spoke to them first, advising them of the current events, the newest deity to walk among them and the deal Alaric had struck to earn their safe haven.

He waited as long as he could for William to turn up, even went as far as to try and call the Councilmen's cell phone with no answer. With an annoyed grumble he took to the podium and waiting for the crowds light din to quiet enough to where he could be heard.

"Good morning all," He said, offering a comforting smile. "I've asked you all here because I have some good news." The crowd murmured again, but he raised his hands to quiet them once more. "Our designated Alpha, Elijah Davenport, has willingly stepped up to put his life on the line for Vitae." This was already known to most, given the scene earlier. "But as we all know our recent trend with gods has been lacking. We all were uncertain of whether or not Pan would hold to his agreement no matter the outcome of the Trials tonight, however, our good friend the Angel has brought us promise in a way of safe keeping. He has bartered his services with the god Thor for a guarantee that Vitae will survive this night."

Brendan smiled seeing the people, his people smile for the first time in a long while. People cheered and hugged one another, and he let them rejoice for a time before quieting them once more. "We just have to be certain that everyone in the colony remains in the Mess Hall until the end of the Trial, this way we can assure that no one will be left behind. " He knew that between himself and Jon Diffey they had an accurate census of the towns people, they would be double checking it over the next few hours to be certain. "Please, feel free to thank Alaric and Thor personally, " A quick glance around he spotted to two within the crowd, they certainly were not easy to miss.

Safton Safton Nidelia Nidelia Crono Crono Alator Alator

large.jpg

Chase had been in his own world staring across the large room when Ashley attempted to get his attention, his eyes blinking rapidly as he focused back in on the now. "I'm good." He told her, pulling out two more Frito's and popping them in his mouth. "You?" He'd ask with a raised brow, "I mean after that little..." Chase's head titled ever so slightly for a moment whilst he looked for a word that wouldn't get him in trouble, "..drama." It was the best he could come up with on the spot. "I feel like I probably stuck my nose where it might not have belonged but heat of the moment and all that." With his free hand Chase rubbed at the back of his neck uncomfortably.

Brendan started speaking not long afterwards, finally revealing exactly what was going on. Chase was more or less apprehensive about the whole thing, and leaned towards Ashley to speak a little softer. "I still don't understand why Pan wanted an Alpha but didn't allow someone to accompany him, a Beta or a second." Chase let out a deep breath, "Not to mention we jumped from one gods lap to another. If everyone here knew what went down in New York they wouldn't be so willing to accept his help." Meanwhile his eyes were scanning the crowd for his father after Brendan mentioned everyone should remain here.
NanLia NanLia

William never had a chance to enter Vitae proper before it hit him, the pain. It was unlike anything he'd ever experienced: white-hot, searing, encompassing every inch of his form, inside and out. Even the blast that had ripped his leg from his body in Kandahar hadn't been so unbearable as this. He heard his own bones shift, felt his skin tear and shed as muscles reshaped themselves and fur sprouted. He had fallen into a small copse of underbrush alongside the wall, hidden from view as the transformation took him, writhing and screaming. The last thing he felt was a leg -- a very unfamiliar leg -- growing, pushing the prosthesis off and into the brush. Finally, unconsciousness mercifully took him.

Awake. Scents bombarded his lupine nostrils as he leapt to his feet, sniffing the air. Confused, but driven by instinct. And instinct was driving him one place: back into the woods. It was time to hunt.

St. Boethius St. Boethius

aa728589-a75b-4216-a210-66fde6cbd293_zpsqlcdxhls.png

Alaric followed her, watching her closely. While Thor may not have had ulterior motives to their agreement, he did. He needed to protect Ashley, and he would, no matter the cost to himself. He followed, standing next to her silently as Chase was speaking. "You do realize, there is a stark difference between the Greek and Norse gods, right?" he asks simply. "I entered the agreement with Thor of my own choice, because Norse gods are bound by honor and their word," he says simply as he looks over the crowd.

Being a werewolf Chase would undoubtedly notice Ashley smelled a lot like Alaric, but different somehow.

640ea93a-8681-4391-9408-3c794419f034_zpsl9r2k4qi.png

Aurora went very willingly along for the ride with Sibeal, willingly returning the kiss, eating the crazy mushroom. She of course also participated in any other actions that happened, without question.

emilia_by_riief-da79vbr.jpg

Jasmine smirked at Elijah. "Actually, I have it on good 'authority', that we have some time to ourselves," she says walking up to Elijah and wrapping her arms around his neck and looking up into his eyes. "So come with me, we will enjoy ourselves for a while before you might possibly die. After all, a strong man like you, I'd imagine you'd like a very good time, in case it might be your last," she says with a wink as she leans in towards his face with her's.

"Oh certainly not everyone, but most." Thor finished, having appeared next to Alaric, a man and a woman. With a crooked smile he added "But we are not as petty as the Greek gods at least, should you ask me. And you certainly shouldn't worry about me not upholding my end of the bargain.". Thor was honestly disappointed how low some of his kin had sunk, some of the gods, especially lesser ones, had taken their fall from power so hard that they had become cruel and petty things, filled with malice. Little more than powerful monsters.

NanLia NanLia Crono Crono

Unless the girl herself was of any form of Witch herself, she'd feel nothing besides the carnal pleasure of drinking, eating, and fornicating in the midst of the woods. One of the most sacred placed in the world. All while under the influence of a hallucinogenic mushroom that made the experience so much more euphoric. This would last for hours until finally, the blissful effects would wear off and their copulating drove them to absolute exhaustion and the levels of intoxication driving them to fall into a slumber for a few hours.

In her last moments of being conscience, she whispered a soft prayer in the old Norse tongue, "Son Thor, Heir of the Throne, and Protector of Midgard. May this celebration be in your name and the others Gods and Goddesses of both the Æsir and Vanir houses. As well as the Celtic Gods and Goddesses. And may you see us home safely... Also, I wish you to visit my hearth soon, as I have something that belongs to you..."

And with that, she'd slip into a blissful sleep high in an angel oak tree with the woman she'd found in the woods several hours prior.

Nidelia Nidelia
Alator Alator
St. Boethius St. Boethius

Live-oak-tree-nature-decorated-with-Spnaish-moss.jpg

Alex stared at the place Brandon had stood in shock. She shut her mouth, an angry expression on her face. "To hell with staying here. Stupid gods, thinking they call all the shots." Needing to get out of the crowd, she began pushing her way towards the door. For more mobility, she shrugged her hoodie off, tossing it on the back of a chair as she passed it. She was determined to get out.

Elijah bit his lower lip as Jasmine leaned in toward him, her delicate arms wrapped around his neck. He lowered his gaze toward the ground, eyes shut, letting out a deep sigh. "If I survive, I swear I'm never going to hear the end of this," Eli muttered before quickly bringing his lips down to Jasmine's. The kiss wasn't the most romantic, but it didn't lack for passion. Imminent fear of death has that effect, Elijah thought wryly.

Finally breaking the contact just enough to speak, Davenport took a deep breath. When he spoke, his tone was low -- barely more than a whisper. "No more magic. Yours or Pan's. Can you do that?"

Nidelia Nidelia

Pan waited as any good hunter did, with patience, as he awaited for the two hours he allowed Jasmine to have to pass. As he waited he sat with the Pack along with the newest hound to join his hunt: William. Pan could think of no better punishment for the man than to have to hunt down his own friend. With Pan controlling the werewolves through their instincts he would have to send them after something unless he wanted them attacking each other. So as he waited he would send the Pack and William out to hunt game. Give them a chance to Integrate and work as a team.

Hypnos laid in Erebos fast asleep with his wife when he heard a whisper in his mind and absolute terror gripped his heart. The message was only one word but it was the one who sent the word that Hypnos feared. "Come." Just one word whispered from the winds from his master was enough to wake the drowsy god from himself and rush over to his master's home. After a few minutes of travel Hypnos was standing in front of the Lord of the Afterlife and God of the dead Hades himself.

Hades was.... concerned with the most recent events on earth. He had heard from the angels and demons about to recent dead from New York and was worried about something. " Hypnos.... tell me about New York. What happened?" Without looking at Hades the god told Hades about his and Thanatos's use of the Colony to get his wife back from torment at human hands. Hypnos also went ahead and informed Hades about Mackenzie as well.

"So... They not only kidnapped her but tortured her? Why would they do that'" Hades asked and not shortly after Hypnos answered saying that they asked about the Abyss and about Persephone. At the mention of his wife's name Hades froze. If those humans could capture Pasithea then it wasn't a stretch to to say they could get Persephone. " Come on Hypnos. We need to check to seal."

With that Hades produced a key ring from inside his clothing. The key ring only had four keys but those four keys granted him immense power. The first key was a very ornate white and gold key, this was the Key to Heaven. The second key was dark and jagged like it had been made from a rock, this was the Key to Inferno. The Third was a rather unassuming key. It was simple and looked as if it was made from iron. This was the Key to Purgatory. The last key however was made as if darkness had been forced to become solid. This was the Key to the Abyss. The deepest darkest hole existence had to offer. It was hear that Hades put the worst enemies to God and his creations. It was here that the Darkness had been kept since creation until the mark of Cain had been destroyed. Now there was only one occupant in the Abyss and only Hades to keep it at bay.

Hades held up the Key to Abyss and a Gate formed in front of the two gods. It wasn't in the best condition all things considered. Hades and his like had to rush to put it up to prevent more evil from spilling out of the Abyss and as powerful as they were they couldn't hold a candle to God.
latest

After looking it over Hades nodded, " It looks stable enough for now.... I want you to work with the humans and make sure that that company doesn't find a way to open it... I'll... I'll make sure Persephone is safe. Leave." Hades commanded as he dismissed both Hypnos and the gate.

Safton Safton

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashley winced as Chase mentioned her outburst earlier that day, she wrinkled her nose but slowly shook her head. "Don't feel like you were intruding, because you weren't, really." She sighed but smiled through it. "I know I was over reacting, Mac just gets under my skin and it's next to impossible to do the same to her." She rolled her eyes. "Not an excuse, but yeah. And you're part of the group, our pack," She laughed at the poor joke, "Feel free to scold me anytime I say or do something stupid, maybe I'll learn from it?"

She glanced to Alaric as he joined them, then to whom she assumed was Thor, both stating how Norse were better than Greek, but to her they were all false. She arched an eyebrow as Thor declared himself trustworthy and she could not prevent herself from giving a harsh laugh, "I'll believe it when I see it." She muttered to herself with a slight shake of her head. She could not understand how false gods could live with themselves. Striding about proud as peacocks when they were nothing but false; there was only but one true God.

Mackenzie's dreams were pleasant. Memories of times in her life that were fun, times that she missed. When Borseti still existed, cooking family dinners with her mother and aunts. After Borseti while traveling with her brothers and the bored mischief they would get into and cause. Time with Franklin's Den, hunting with them. William. What short time they had spent together and the sweet terribly shy interactions that Mackenzie absolutely adored.

All was well until the dreams faded and she was left in a void. It was bothersome but not frightening in the least, she was simply... there asleep, existing. After time voices were heard, understood. She could hear Hypnos, see what he saw, felt and thought what he did. It was bleak. Terrifying. The god was afraid of what ever was being held behind the Gate to the Abyss. There was something dark behind, something that should not be, but could not be destroyed. First Sin. The name repeated itself several times, but she couldn't fathom what it meant; she simply knew if the gods feared it's freedom, then humans should do everything they can to prevent it's escape.

Shortly there after she slipped back into darkness, alone and confused, but it seemed as Hypnos returned to his normal life so did her dreams. Returned to her pleasant memories she slept on comfortably.

Crono Crono Nidelia Nidelia Alator Alator

large.jpg

Chase was a little relieved with Ashley's words, though her wording choice had enough irony that he could literally almost taste iron. Then of course Alaric Smartaleck Asshat Mcgee the third chimed in with his knowledge causing an internal groan in Chase. "Okay I get it, you trust him." Then Thor was next them and suddenly all eyes were momentarily in their general direction because Brendan had indeed told everyone to clap and thank Alaric and Thor.

He kept his eyes on the crowd as the others spoke, eventually spotting Joe sitting at a table. "Haven't met a god who hasn't tried to screw me over in some way so you'll have to forgive me for being my apprehensive." There was a hint of sarcasm in there but he was well aware that the Greek god Thor was who he was talking, and the last thing he wanted to do was upset the deity especially since he was here to help. Not to mention the fact that like Hypnos had Chase assumed Thor already knew he was a Werewolf.

Chase was suddenly aware of just how much he smelled Alaric in the immediate area. And with a raised eyebrow he turned to look at Ashley, she smelled like the Angel and much more. Questioningly he looked from the woman to the angel and back again before deciding to question Alaric on it later.

And moving in their general direction towards the front doors, where the group was standing near, was the vampire from the other day. The girl looked to be hellbent on going out the doors, Chase moved away from the others to head her off and block Alex's path. "You go out those doors and people might start following. We need them to think it's safe in here because honestly it is safer in here than it is out there." Luckily his voice wouldn't likely be heard by anyone else over the other voices and clapping in the large room.
NanLia NanLia Nidelia Nidelia Alator Alator Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom

Alaric smiled and waved to everyone rather humbly. He was standing rather close to Ashley, and took a gentle hold of her hand, which was hidden between their bodies. He looked to Thor, giving him a respective nod, before looking to the colony. He was very happy to know that he'd made the colony relieved and happy. Then he looked to where Chase went, and saw a woman, who was a Vampire. He tried his best not to change his smile to a frown.

640ea93a-8681-4391-9408-3c794419f034_zpsl9r2k4qi.png

Aurora was actually more adept with witchcraft most might have assumed. After all, that's what had made her and her brother's hunters. Their mother had been a witch, and had secretly tried teaching Aurora how to be one. Her father, who was a Hunter, had no idea what was going on, until we was left home alone with Aurora and the boys for a day. Aurora was only seven, and had started talking about how she enjoyed the time she spent with her mother, and told her father what they did.

In the end their father killed their mother, much to her and her brothers' horror, and their father made Aurora swear off all magic, though she didn't. She continued to practice it until she was fifteen. That was the year her father had decided to take her on her first hunt with him and her brother's. He'd been tracking an alpha Vampire, which as all Hunter's knew, that was no small feat. During the hunter her father was kidnapped by the alpha Vampire and she used a spell to track down her father.

She actually found a lesser vampire and had them sneak a hex bag into the alpha Vampire's room, or at least, she thought that was what he was going to do. Instead, she found out later, the vampire had put it in a room with her father, and her father was the one the curse killed. After that she'd sworn off magic permanently.

But tonight was so much different, so much more like the times her mother had taught her how to do magic. By worshipping the gods, exposing yourself to them, running freely and doing what many people thought to be illegal anymore. And the feelings she felt with Sibael that night, were much different than that of her mother of course, as that was a mother daughter relationship. This was something else, a magic she'd never even though to touch or attempt.

After all was said and done, she curled up with Sibael and fell asleep.

Jasmine grinned. "Over here," she says leading him to a cave, which was oddly already set up with comfortable accommodations; lavish blankets and pillows, with different fruits for snacks, blankets, and candle lighting. She walked over and flopped over on the pillows, barely disturbing them with her next to no weight. "Come my hero," she says grinning beautifully at him.

Last edited:
Elijah paused at the mouth of the cave, looking around wide-eyed at the accommodations. Turning back to Jasmine, he smiled before walking forward, kicking a small plate aside lightly to make room as he knelt down alongside her. He leaned in, his arms reaching toward her... only to back away at the last second, having snatched a grape from the bowl behind her. He popped the grape into his mouth with a teasing grin.

The deer never had a chance to flee. He slammed into the animal with his powerful forelimbs, sending it toppling to the dirt before his fangs descended on its throat, ripping, tearing, shaking. The coppery taste of blood filled His maw. The deer's impotent struggling soon faded to errant twitches before disappearing altogether. Releasing His vice grip on its neck, the Alpha looked up to see his Pack approach. They were tentative for the most part, but the largest among them boldly approached the kill. He snapped at the upstart, jaws slamming shut with an audible clap just centimeters from its ear. It yelped, backing away in deference to its Alpha as He began to feed...

Nidelia Nidelia

Crono Crono SynKast SynKast
Alex gritted her teeth as she was blocked. She looked up to see a familiar face, though not one she was particularly happy to see. "Out of my way, mutt." Her vision was beginning to tunnel. She was on the verge of panicking. "I don't care. I want out." Her hands felt cold, and her knees went numb. She felt like she couldn't breathe.

Kyle had finally woke up completely. As the crowd cheered, he allowed himself a small smile. He stood up and, after a quick glance around the crowd, found what he believed to be Thor. He made his way over and gave him a huge grin. "Hey, man. Just wanted to say thank you for offering your help saving our sorry asses." He went to extend his hand for a shake, but he caught sight of Alex. "Grey? You ok, dude?" His grin made way for a concerned expression.
((Hallo.))

Last edited:
Ashley had found Chase's curt reply to Alaric odd, but didn't question him assuming there was a history between the two men she had not seen. She watched Chase move after a woman and a sly smile started to cross her features. She glanced between the two as they spoke, it was clear they knew each other and she started to consider the possibilities. After all she and Eli worked to push Will and Mac together. And Chase seemed like a decent enough guy. She was about to intrude on their conversation when she felt a familiar touch on her hand.

Any thought of playing match maker was lost as Alaric's hand enclosed around her own. She looked to him surprised, but on a quick glance around they were alone. Well as alone as two could be in a crowd of strangers worshiping the angel and the god. She shifted slight closer to him, hand giving his a squeeze. She wanted to be alone with him again, away from here and drama and back in his arms.

Nidelia Nidelia

Thor had only managed a "You will see soon enough." in response, before noticing that the angel and human seemed to be entirely focused on eachother, thus he left them to enjoy what privacy they would find in the crowded hall. Thor quite enjoyed the humans' gratitude, though it was not always genuine. Several of the humans, along with the one that Thor could sense was a wolf, had taken up interest for someone with a face that had the colour of ash. He realised that it was no human, it was a vampire. A vampire living amongst humans? Interesting... Thor had no love for the vermin that was also known as the vampire species, and it was a mere three weeks ago since he had ripped the head off one who had pestered a small town in northern Sweden, close to the border of Norway, where a group lived who still worshipped the old gods. But if he was a friend, he ought to ask the angel first, who no doubt would recognise what she was as well.

He walked over to the two and leaned closer to Alaric, nearly whispering "Do the others know?" his gaze quickly shifting towards the blood-sucker to show what he meant.

Nidelia Nidelia NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
large.jpg

Chase rolled his eyes at the mutt comment, though it was clear Alex was having issues. Do vamps get claustrophobic? He couldn't be sure, though a young man came over asking if she was okay and Chase made a decision. "Alright, come on." Chase reached out and grabbed one of her arms and as he turned towards the doors motioned for Kyle to follow since he seemed to be one of her friends and it might be helpful. Chase had also held up a one moment finger to those watching nearby and curious, hoping that maybe they thought she was just not feeling well. With that he started pulling her closer to the doors before pushing one open and stepping just outside and to the side, practically still touching the door which was propped open a little.

"You need a little space or air that's fine." Chase paced, one hand massaging his thigh in front of the door, peering inside to see if anyone was still looking in it's general direction. "But the last thing we want to do is get left behind to be turned into another gods play things." The man snorted lightly at the thought.​
Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom

Alaric looked at Thor and shook his head. "I don't think so, they don't tend to let a lot of none human's in here, except for myself, and gods," he says simply. "We can't let him and that human go out there alone with him," he adds. "Thor, you know how to throw a party and keep people distracted, Ashley and I can go out there and make sure nothing bad happens," he says as he kept a hold of her hand as he began making his way around the crowd towards the door. He knew that if people needed teleported out, at least he could manage this amount, so anyone else in the Rec Center could be taken care of by Thor.

Upon outside he let go of Ashley's hand and walked over to the Vampire and Chase. "What is a Vampire doing in here?" he asks looking the Vampire over with pure scrutiny on his face.

Ashley frowned as Thor asked her and Alaric if they knew... knew what? Her eyes followed the gods towards Chase and the woman he was speaking to as they traveled out of the REC center. She turned back to the two as Alaric was saying that they were not aware and she was thoroughly confused. Before she could even speak, ask what they were talking about, Alaric was leading her through the crowds by the hand towards where Chase and the two others had exited, leaving Thor behind to fend for himself.

She couldn't imagine what the angel and the god were concerned about in regards to Chase and his company and as they stepped outside she heard Alaric question Chase. "What is a Vampire doing in here?" She froze, stopped dead in her tracks as she first look to Chase in confusion, then to Alex and Kyle fearfully. She couldn't find her voice, heart raced, she could hear it pounding in her ears. How long had it been here? How many people had been hurt? And why would Chase know it was here at all?

There were too many questions to be answered simply, and despite Alaric's presence near by she was cautiously back away from the others, keeping a cautious distance.

Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom Crono Crono Nidelia Nidelia

Crono Crono Nidelia Nidelia Alator Alator
Alex nearly wrenched her arm from Chase's hand, but before she thought about doing so, he opened the door and she rushed out. She doubled over, gulping down mouthfuls of cool night air. She stiffened as she heard "What is a Vampire doing in here?" Immediately her knife came out of her boot, and she spun around, ready to fend off whatever she needed to.

Kyle followed the man who held Alex closely. He had never seen her like this, and he had no clue what caused her state. As soon as they were outside, and she doubled over, he put his hand on her shoulder. "Grey?" He jumped back, narrowly avoiding being gutted by Alex's knife. He cursed in Spanish as he stepped on his shoelace and fell, cracking his elbow on the ground. "Grey! What the hell, man?"

large.jpg

"Jesus Alaric!" Chase hissed, his words chosen with intent as he stared at Alaric with a look asking why he'd just outright said it. Chase understood the other mans concern but in the midst of the colony you could easily start a panic if the wrong person were to hear. The werewolf noticed Ashley beside him, keeping her distance after the angels words as well as the unknown young man who seemed to know her falling over himself. And of course now there was a knife involved, though why Alex's first instinct was to bring out a knife when she was a Vampire who'd clearly just been figured out he wouldn't know.

He had enough problems keeping his own identity secret, the last thing he wanted was to have to cover someone else's. This had been a reason he'd avoided the vampire after their meeting. But here he was literally putting himself in this position and momentarily Chase wished he'd pretended not to see Alex leaving the mess hall. Speaking of which, Chase reached out a foot and nudged the door closed so that no colonists would overhear them from inside.

So Chase ran a hand through his hair and prepared to cheese his way out of this one. "She's good, don't worry." He told the others with his hands up before turning and glaring at Alex, "Put the damn knife away." Chase turned back to the others with a light sigh, "She helped me out when I got corned by some wolves when I went scouting. She's a hunter, same as us." There was the cheese. Alex hadn't helped him out so much as wanted to kill all of the Werewolves in the scuffle including Chase himself. But Chase couldn't go into such details with Ashley and a stranger there, plus he was trying to make her look like....not a crazy blood-sucker, which technically in this moment...she sorta did.​
NanLia NanLia Nidelia Nidelia Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom

Alaric gave Ashley a reassuring look that she was fine and didn't have to panic like that, then looked back to them. "Yeah, she's not dangerous, she only just about stabbed that young man just now," he states flatly, glancing to Chase. He was already keeping the secret of him being a Werewolf, and keeping it from Ashley, he didn't like this. It really did go against his internal programming to lie about stuff like this. "So again, what is she doing here?" he asks, then looks to the Vampire. "And may as well put that knife away, I'm an Angel, it's not going to do anything to me," he adds simply and in a matter of fact tone.

Jasmine grinned, reaching over him for a strawberry and ate it with a mischievous grin as she kissed him and pulled him close. (Continue from here guys.)

Thor decided that this would be a good time to pay a visit to a certain völva, who had wished for him to visit her, he turned to a nearby human "Inform Brendan that I have buisness elsewhere, when I am needed, all he needs to do is summon me with the phrase I taught him, and I shall come. ". The human looked slightly insecure, but that was only to be expected. He knew that many here did not trust him. Not that it was his problem though, if they wanted to distrust him they were free to do so, it was their own fault for getting themselves worked up.

The second later, a dark forest nearby was lit up when Thor appeared in a flash of lightning, he had decided to let Sibéal know of his arrival instead of silently appearing as if he did not want to be noticed. There was no mistaking who the tall man in the blue suit was given the way he had gotten there, and he trusted that the völva would recognise him even in this darkness. Something that was not needed however, as he spotted her quickly. The god's greeting was short, but by no means cold;

"Hello Sibéal."

SynKast SynKast

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back