• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
travisbello.jpg

Chase watched the couples faces go through the process of understanding and into panic. They were quick to assume that was why Will had left though he wasn't the quickest to assume that since he and the hunter had the smallest of understanding at least. However they knew him better and if they thought he was in the right mindset then he'd follow their lead. The worry was confirmed when Elijah spoke with Adelaide on the phone and Will hadn't arrived, as well as his getting a text from Morgan asking about the man. Somehow they'd found out. Ashley was quick to usher them out the door, Elijah nearly flailing off the bed before telling them to leave him behind. "We'll find him!" Chase called back to the man as they raced out of the room and down the hall of the clinic.

Once they reached the lobby area Chase spotted Jordan speaking with Ruth and scowled, "I do not have time for this right now." He practically growled, hesitating only a second in worry of what the Kitsune was here for before continuing on out of the clinic. Why they were still in Vitae he wasn't sure either. Chase heard the footsteps behind him as they stepped outside, briefly looking around as if he could potentially spot Will from here before jogging to where the truck was left. "He didn't take the truck." He stated, glancing in both the front window and back window just in case. "Means he couldn't have gotten too far." Chase said turning to glance at Ashley before putting his nose to work. There were a lot of strong scents in Vitae these days but if he could find the mans trail it wouldn't be difficult to follow, especially with his bleeding wound.

Chase moved around to the front of the truck briefly, eyes scanning down the road whilst he breathed deeply through his nose. The moment he found it Chase started moving, running, and while he had no doubt he could follow the trail he also knew Will was a hunter. There was a chance he'd done something to throw Chase's nose off, "Do you have any idea where he would have gone?" He asked, briefly slowing so that he and Ashley were running side by side. Though still following William's trail.​
Safton Safton
Alator Alator
NanLia NanLia
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan's heart ached at the sight of Addy distraught. Over the time she had come to know Addy and care for her deeply, she had never once seen the woman this upset. Ever the happy jovial person Morgan couldn't stand it. She pulled her friend in and hugged her tightly. "It will be okay, Laide. Shh." She reached out to wipe away her tears on her cheeks with her thumbs. "You're tired and stressed, that's why you can't sense him, nothing more." She attempted to reassure her as much as possible but she new it was little to change her distress.

Morgan stole a quick glance around her seeing them alone on the empty street, she stepped back away from Addy and immediately started pulling her shirt over her head as she spoke. "I can track him," She said with more confidence than she felt. "But not like this, I'm not that good, but I can as a wolf." She tossed her shirt at Addy, already stripping out of her jeans. She knew shifting would come without thought; with the amount of stress and after Pan's earlier influence she could feel the change already starting before she even stepped out of her boots fully. Within a few second the change was complete, Morgan stretched with a yawning yowl before padding closer to Addy. She nudged the woman's leg with her head before lifting her nose to the air and breathing deeply. Will's scent here was faint, from hours before, but she knew it would be stronger as they neared the Clinic. She started off at a pace she though Addy to could keep up with.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May jogged along just slightly behind Chase as he started away from the Clinic; she didn't know who it was Chase had shouted at inside but she didn't have the time to question it. Instead she listened as Chase tried to reason out where the man would go to do the deed. "Somewhere private." She said almost breathlessly, mind still reeling with the thought that Will would even consider this option. She tried to think, quickly, places inside the colony that would be quiet at this time of night. "The rec center, council tent, research tent, armory, storage -" She paused at this one, it had been where Joe had been slain, but she couldn't ignore it. "The church, or maybe the house?" She glanced back towards the Clinic house, wondering if he had gone there since it had been where he and Mac had met. She dismissed it; assuming Chase would have picked up his scent if that were the case. "Addy was at the new house, so he's not there."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono
Alator Alator

Solomon walked for a ways and was a bit surprised when his text wasn’t answered in a few minutes. Deciding not to assume the worst, that his prayer had somehow enabled the angels to find her, Solomon texted Addy asking, “ Have you heard from Ashley-May? I’d like to check on Liam and the wards. I fear the stress may affect the wards.” Solomon didn’t explain beyond that as he hoped Addy would know something. If Liam gets scared and moves to protect his mother those wards maybe sacrificed for healing her or protection.
Safton Safton

Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide returned Morgan's hug eagerly, seeking her friend's comfort even if it did little to assuage the grief and worry she felt for Will. She had been right there with him, yet she hadn't been able to discern his plans, as focused as she was on other matters. She had little doubt the man had been actively shielding his surface thoughts as best he could using the mental techniques she had taught him. She couldn't shake the feeling that her friend would end up as one more spot of blood on her hands, one more senseless death from tonight.

Addy stared at Morgan, briefly dumbfounded as the woman began stripping. Her intentions became clear a moment later, even before she announced them. The psychic nodded furiously, a vague spark of hope igniting inside her. She felt her phone buzz in her hand and quickly turned it around, hoping to see Will's name. She bit her lip upon seeing that the message was from Solomon -- asking about Ash's wards. His concern was reasonable, but not her first priority. Addy sent back a quick reply: She's fine, but I need to find Will now. Have you seen him?

She knew the chances of the sorcerer having seen Will were faint, but she would take any lead she could get at this point. Seeing that Morgan had fully shifted and was bounding ahead, Addy dashed to keep up with the wolf as she led the way.

Elijah Brooding.jpg
Elijah sighed with relief as the lock of the blue hatchback finally gave way to his lock-picking with a solid click. Frankly he was rusty and task wasn't an easy one in the dark, kneeling down with the pain in his abdomen flaring up in every breath following his hobbling journey from the Clinic after sneaking past Nurse Ruth. Hastily opening the door, he climbed into begin rummaging around in the darkness to find the reagents he was looking for: preserved yarrow flowers, a bone (presumably from a black cat), and graveyard dirt. Spying a small wooden box, hastily grapped it and dumped the contents -- a variety of poultices and oils -- onto the floor of the Civic. "Sorry, Addy," he muttered under his breath before dropping the collected ingredients inside along with his driver's license.

Shutting the box, he glanced around to make sure he wasn't being watched before hobbling away from the communal parking lot and toward the nearest "crossroads". It was more of an intersection point between two small side streets in the corner of the colony. Rarely traveled, though that only helped for his task. He approached the intersection, clutching his abdomen with one hand with the box tucked under his opposite arm, each breath labored and accompanied by a wince of pain.

He ignored the sensation, practically collapsing onto his knees at the center of the crossroad and withdrawing the knife from his belt, plunging it into the earth and scraping it toward him. The blade was no trowel, but Eli worked with the vigor of a man possessed. As soon as the hole was large enough to accept the box, he forced the container inside and pushed the dirt back over top of it and stood up.

He didn't have to wait long.

"Hello, Elijah."

Last edited:
Jordan snapped his head to attention and looked at the head nurse, he stared at her and was going to reply when suddenly the bratty pup came flying through the halls. The boy even had the gall to growl at him, something he was going to have to rectify later, he thought to himself as a pregnant woman ran by him as well. Honestly, humans were always in such a hurry, no wonder they gave the wolves a run for unpleasant scen- SCENTS. Jordan's eyes reverted to their feral nature, the pupils of his eyes becoming slits and the color of his iris' morphing from a dark brown to a pale blue. His head followed his eyes as he watched the woman run off with the pup. "..On second thought..." he said to the nurse, his eyes regaining their human facade as he turned to the red haired woman, "I think I found what I needed, thank you." Jordan bowed and made his way out of the Clinic and taking out his cell phone, he made a quick call and spoke, "Da Ji, keep working on those sigils, I'm going to go have a bit of fun~ YES, our definition of fun. No you cannot come." Jordan hung up his phone and started to follow the fresh scent out of the Vitae.

"How very interesting~"

NanLia NanLia

Solomon stopped walking when he felt the buzz of his phone. Addy was wanting to know where William is and it seemed urgent. The thought of William and Pan’s continued chuckling to himself reminded as Solomon tried to put together the pieces that Pan had been sprinkling about for him. At this point Solomon simply called Addy, when she didn’t pick up the sorcerer left a message, “ What’s going on Addy? Between your text and Pan’s petulant behavior I’m started to worry for our friend. “ Solomon decided not to mention Pan’s comments about the situation. He wasn’t even sure that they were relevant.
Safton Safton

Last edited:
travisbello.jpg

Chase shook his head as the woman spouted different locations. "What places would he go to that are this way." He spoke, whilst nodding head of them. "I'm following the fresh trail leading from the clinic but we could move quicker if we have a location in mind." At the very least he knew the Church was in this direction, "So we try the Church first then." He gave her a simple nod and picked up the pace slightly.

Eventually they'd come up alongside the graveyard, but being impatient as he was Chase was he decided on a shortcut. "We'll cut through the Graveyard, it'll be quicker." The man made short work of the small fencing using one hand and throwing his legs over. Briefly turning around to offer Ashley any assistance if needed and to see if she was going to follow after him or keep going until she came to a entryway instead. Whether the blonde followed or not, afterwards he'd continue on moving briskly through the valley of tombstones. The man was so focused on getting to the other side, when a breeze hit carrying Will's scent he slowed his jogging until he'd all but stopped. Looking around whilst taking in the smell, confused as to why the mans scent would be so fresh. But he followed it upwind nonetheless, taking him off course from his direct route to the opposite end of the graveyard.

When he rounded a monument Chase was almost relieved to spot the man, until Will rather quickly pointed the gun at himself at the sight of the Werewolf. Chase tensed, putting his hands up in the air in a nonthreatening gesture. The last thing he needed to do was accidentally set the man off. His instinct was to charge the man or yell, but with the situation his anger wouldn't help. Instead he took two steps further out into the open and simply sat down on the grassy area still a good fifteen or so feet away from the hunter. There was only silence for a moment before he spoke up, "Is this really how you want to go out?" He'd asked softly rather than angrily. Worry outweighed his frustration for the moment.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

MpgfkeU.jpg

Morgan padded quickly down the asphalt street, nose in the air and heedless of her speed; it was hard for her to continuously remember that Addy was bi-pedaled and couldn't keep up with her. It made for a sort of odd movement between the two. Morgan would dash forward, following an old scent of William only for the wolf to stop and whine, turning to watch and wait for Addy to catch up. They didn't have a way to communicate, a way for Morgan to explain what she was doing and why so he had to leave Addy to trust her.

She headed back towards the Clinic but before reaching it she caught it. William had crossed this way and not far behind him was Chase and Ashley-May. Once more Morgan sprinted off after the scent she was tracking, skidding to halt second later to wait for Adelaide to catch up with her.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May felt helpless not knowing for certain where the man had gone. She owed it to Mac to make sure the fool didn't do anything stupid, she knew her partner well enough to know that if Will took his own life Mac would be lost forever. She followed behind Chase as he jogged towards the church and graveyard, accepting his help as she stepped over the low iron fence that surrounded it. She could have climbed over herself, but after a very long day and running as far as they had she would take what ever help she could. She lagged behind as Chase dashed through the grave but grew concerned when he veered out of sight for a moment.

Seconds later Ash came onto the scene of Chase sitting across from Will as the latter held his gun to his temple. "Oh God, Will. Please." She couldn't stop the tears from welling up and rolling down her cheeks. She knew getting emotional like she was wouldn't help in this sort of situation but the hormones from her pregnancy being driven by Liam's Grace meant there was no stopping it. She dropped to her knees from where she had been standing, watching Will, pleading with him. "Please don't, I can't do this alone. Mac.. Mac needs you here, with us. When she's back, when she's awake and finds out that you... She'll be gone Will, she'll leave and never come back. You fixed her, you made her care. Christ, she said she would marry you, that alone should tell you just how much better she is with you."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

adelaide-main-jpg.371804

Adelaide jogged behind Morgan as she darted ahead in her wolf form, easily outpacing the psychic every few seconds before stopping to wait, whining all the while. Addy pushed herself to move faster, not wanting her speed to be the thing that condemned Will. She could only hope the others had more luck in locating him. According to the scent Morgan was tracking, they had been closer to him than the two of them were.

Will Hooded.jpg
William's hand went to the gun immediately upon hearing the sound of footfalls in the cemetery. They were rapid, purposeful -- not a casual passerby. Somehow he wasn't surprised to see Chase step into view from behind a monument, meeting his eyes. Will felt anger, frustration, and regret well up inside of him as he raised the revolver and placed the cool metal of the muzzle against his temple. The gun was loaded with silver-plated bullets, but he would never harm Chase. The bullets were for him -- and for that he would only need one of them. However, he also knew Chase could cross the distance between them far quicker than any human and would be all to willing to do just that and restrain him "for his own good" if he thought he had a chance.

Judging by the fact that he instead raised his hands in a placating gesture while taking a seat in front of Will a comfortable distance a way, he didn't. William scoffed at the man's question. "It's not a question of 'want', Chase. It never was. I spent a good part of my life in war. I could've died at any time over there, or back here in the States hunting for that matter."

Will heard another set of footsteps behind Chase moments later and his jaw clenched at the sight of Ashley-May coming into view, tears running down her cheeks as she spoke. He sighed, swallowing hard. "I wanted that, Ash. I still do... but it's not possible. Not with this," he murmured, holding up his left arm to reveal the bandaged wound, having pulled the sleeve back moments after entering the graveyard. "I would have loved nothing more than to share that life with her, but I am not going to put her and everyone else around me in danger to save my own life. Not after what we've been through," he said, his voice shaking. He cleared his throat, regaining his composure before speaking again. "The First Sin is coming. It's on you to stay the course, to keep Mac safe."

William knew the two wouldn't back off... not unless he gave them a choice. "I don't want you two to see this. Please, just leave. Tell... tell Eli and Addy I'm sorry." His thumb snaked up, cocking back the hammer of the revolver.

Elijah Brooding.jpg Crossroads Demon.jpg
Elijah whirled around to see a form approaching him in the darkness. The "woman" was young -- average height, raven black hair, fair-skinned. But Eli looked beyond all that, knowing just what was inside the stranger he had summoned. She spoke again, her voice a sultry yet singsong melody as she circled him, stepping in and out of the illumination provided by nearby streetlights. "Well, well. The prodigal son of the Davenports. I wish I could say it was a pleasure seeing you again..."

Eli was in no mood for games, "How do you know me?"

The demon gave him a look of faux disappointment. "Don't remember me, Eli? I know this is a new meat-suit, but it's only been a year since we last saw each other. Fort Worth."

Elijah inhaled slowly, eyes closing. "Becky."

The woman grinned, though the expression was more predatory than anything -- not least of all because her brown eyes suddenly went blood-red. "The name of my previous host, but it'll do for now." She stopped to look around at the grass and pavement. "No Devil's Trap this time, Elijah? You're taking a lot on faith that I don't end you here and now considering last time we saw one another you doused me in holy water and forced me to break one of my contracts... and then you finished the exorcism anyway."

The hunter gave Becky an unapologetic glare. "You're a businesswoman, Becky. Your kind can't afford grudges. Speaking of which, I didn't expect you to be topside so quickly. I couldn't have imagined your bosses were very happy with you."

A flash of dark anger crossed the demon's features but disappeared just as quickly, replaced by an unassuming smile. "They were not. But when you've been around the block as many times as I have and earned the favor of the Lord of Demons... you learn a trick or two."

Elijah cocked his head. "What do you mean? What lord?"

Becky clucked her tongue at him, shaking her head. "Enough chit-chat, Eli. Now we talk business. I'm eager to know what a son of the illustrious Davenports could want from the likes of me."

Eli exhaled slowly before speaking, his voice impassive. "Can you make a deal to cure lycanthropy?"

Rebecca tilted her head, red eyes glinting at him. "Now this is rich. I had heard about your little Colony's wolf problem. What's the matter, Eli? Did one of the mean puppies give you a love bite and now you're afraid to turn into the very kind of monster you've spent all your life hunting?" Her gaze fell down toward where he clutched at his stomach.

Davenport shook his head. "It's not for me. It's for... someone else. William Hendrix."

Becky's brows raised. "Ah, Will. The tall, brooding Nephilim. He shot my hellhound full of iron and rock salt. Poor Obitus was never the same after that."

"He was being a bad dog," Eli muttered. "Now, can you make the deal or not?" he demanded.

Becky shrugged. "Without that pesky Grace of his there's nothing to it, so long as he hasn't turned yet. That would... complicate matters."

"He hasn't. What are your terms? The standard ten years?" Elijah asked without hesitation.

The demon smirked, baring her teeth. "Silly boy. You are anything but standard and the same goes for this deal. Your soul is eagerly awaited down in the Pit, I assure you. You get two years. That's my final offer. And if I catch wind of you trying to weasel out of it in the meantime, I won't hesitate to void the contract and put the curse back into your friend without anyone being the wiser... until he turns and tears his girlfriend's throat out one night, that is." Becky crossed her arms. "Are we clear on the terms?"

Elijah nodded grimly. "Crystal."

Last edited:
Solomon paced back and forth for a moment as the worry began to mount and turn into dread. Tired of the god’s games Solomon started to head back to the chapel. “ Pan I swear to Heaven above if something’s happened to William because of your games you will now suffering that only the human mind can think of. Now tell me what is going on!” Pan knew at this point that withholding information any further could very well jeapordize his existence. So he explained to Solomon that he sensed will had been infected by a werewolf and was on the verge of turning, and that he was in the cemetery where he had just left.

Solomon cursed to himself and broke into a sprint. Even with all his magical power Solomon can’t do much of anything about William save imprison or bind him. Solomon’s mind raced as he made his way to the cemetery, trying to think of something he could do.

Solomon had only been a few minutes away from the chapel so getting back in time wasn’t especially difficult, but even as he approached the group the sorcerer still didn’t have any good solutions. Solomon stayed silent as he noticed the hammer on William’s revolver was cocked and ready. “ looks like I’m a bit late...” Solomon muttered mostly to himself.
Safton Safton NanLia NanLia Crono Crono

travisbello.jpg

Chase could see this conversation was going nowhere fast, except speeding up Will's attempt on his life. "You're going to kill yourself over something that could happen." Chase growled low in frustration, his softer voice being put away. "That you might hurt someone. I gave you a way out, coming with me to the pack to learn how to control it." He shook his head, "Hell if that bothers you too much then just you and me go out and find a cabin in the middle of butfuck nowhere, and we stay there for months, years if necessary, until you can handle it. There'd be nobody to hurt except me, and I wouldn't let you, and if the off chance you did I'd heal. You were a soldier for christ's sake, you've already had strict training that'll be more than useful for you to keep yourself under control."

Faint footsteps caught his sensitive hearing, though he didn't react until the figure came into sight. A simple glance of the eyes in the direction to see that it was Solomon before turning to Will. The man sighed through his frustration, "I can't stop you, if I did now you'd only find a way to finish it later. You are the only one that can stop you Will." He didn't know what was going to happen but he wasn't about to walk off like the hunter wanted, or look away. No, he played a large part in why Will was in this position right now. The mans blood would be on his hands in the end. "There are people who still need you to live. Mac and Ash are both still in trouble and Vitae is on the edge."
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton
St. Boethius St. Boethius

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May winced as she heard Will speak, listened to the man continue to rant about hurting people, keeping them safe. It broke her heart to hear him tell her to keep Mac safe - like she would be able to do anything to keep Mackenzie safe, or sane. The pain within twisted, she closed her eyes and hissed, hands falling to her abdomen. It felt as though the wards that had been seared onto her flesh by Solomon were once more aflame. She forced herself up, staggering to her feet. "Something's... not right." she mumbled, she felt like something was coming, like she needed to do something but before she could even figure out what it was the searing hot pain became excruciating. Her back arched and she screamed in pain as she felt it tear through her.

350px-Anna_Angel.jpg

The scream was abruptly cut off, Liam regarded the three men within the cemetery curiously, though his mothers eyes; seeing for the first time. He tilted his head aside as he regarded Solomon, something about the man spoke of power but he couldn't see it; he wasn't the cause of the pain. His eyes soon turned to Chase at their side, once more looking over the man with curiosity. He soon determined that the wolf wasn't what pained his mother, instead he watched the man holding the object to his head. He frowned deeply - his mother didn't like what he was holding. Raising their hand his snapped his fingers sending the object away. She said he wanted to die, wanted to end his life because he didn't want to be like the wolf. This confused Liam - the wolf seemed content, why wouldn't the man?

"Her wish is for you to live, not die, therefore, I cannot let it happen." He said in her voice, watching him. "She said you will try again, just because the .. .gun," the word was foreign on his tongue."is gone does not mean you won't try again." He wandered closer to the seated man, still watching him curiously. "She doesn't know how to fix you, but I do." He reached out and gently brushed his finger tips to Will's forehead. He closed his eyes and allowed his power, his Grace to flow through him and into the man, coursing through his veins and eliminating the curse within his blood. Within seconds it was done, Liam opened his eyes and look down at the man, a smile across his lips that could be described as nothing but child-like. "Now you are better, she will be happy. I don't like it when she cries."

Liam staggered a moment, looking confused, but soon the light around him faded, he grew weak, falling to his knees once more before the light winked out entirely.

MpgfkeU.jpg

Morgan lead Adelaide to the Church, it was here that the two scent paths split: Ash and Chase had gone towards the graveyard and Will's to the side of the building. She huffed quietly, indecision as to where to go, but ultimately she didn't need to make a decision. A scream broke through the night air, echoing off the building. She was no longer waiting for Addy to catch up as she set off in a dead run towards the sound of the woman's voice. She leap over the low iron fence and bolted through the cemetery following the noise of voices.

She came onto the scene at it's end, pausing a short distance off as Ash dropped to her knees, the further to lay in the grass. She approached cautiously, though kept a distance, not wanting to startled anyone while still a wolf.
Safton Safton
Crono Crono
Alator Alator

Jordan had been keeping himself hidden and watching the seen unfold, he had not expected for the Nephilim to be so powerful. How very interesting, indeed~ He stepped out of the shadows and gave a slow almost patronizing clap. " What a beautiful display of power, I've dealt with Nephilims before but this one is amazing. And it hasn't even been born yet, the fact that you've been able to keep the Angels off of your trail this long is nothing short of... well an unholy miracle." Jordan took measured steps towards the group, though there was no trepidation or fear of any of them, it was like an old habit he had. If any of these people had known him back during the war between Satan and heaven, they would have known that these measured steps were a sign of him getting towards malicious intent yet to come.

"Honestly, if not for my nose I probably wouldn't have noticed the human with the smell of Grace in her belly... though that doesn't matter now does it? That little display of..." He stopped and turned his gaze towards the ground, searching for the right phrase, "I'm not too familiar with religious terminology, would you call it faith healing? That's neither hear nor there, the point is, it might as well been the most powerful beacon in the known universe beamed straight at the one party you didn't want to draw attention to~ If I know those winged desk jockeys, they'll be here quite soon and there will no longer be anywhere to hide~" Jordan sat on the nearest headstone and looked at his wrist as though he were checking the time, " In fact..."

NanLia NanLia
Crono Crono
Safton Safton

will-hooded-jpg.372186

William shook his head as Chase threw out yet another suggestion. "You have better places to be than watching over me, Chase. The Pack needs you, especially with what's on the horizon. I stay locked away for years, I might as well be dead to everyone anyway. I won't be able to help Mac or Ash, much less Vitae. Not like this. Either way I won't be a part of their lives: at least this way I know for a fact I won't hurt anyone... and I don't drag you with me." Seeing Solomon approach, he turned to watch the man cautiously, making sure he didn't have a mind to intervene. Finally he sighed, closing his eyes before speaking tersely. "You've got your answer, Chase. Take them and go. Please."

Will's attention was drawn to Ash as she spoke, doubling over and clutching at her abdomen, clearly in pain. Suddenly the gun in his hand was forgotten as he looked at her, "Ash? What's wrong?!" Ashley-May's back bent and she let out a scream the likes of which Will had never heard -- not even when Solomon was applying the sigils to her abdomen. Then, as soon as it began the scream was gone before Will could so much as climb to his feet. Ashley-May stood there, glancing at each man in turn before her eyes settled on Will. Something about her gaze was equal parts disconcerting and comforting... and very much unlike her, even without the obvious pain she had been in moments before. "Ash?" he asked, uncertainly.

Ashley-May's hand came up and her fingers snapped. William's fingers clenched around thin air and he turned to look at his hand in dumbstruck awe. She was walking toward him now, speaking, a faint white light seeming to emanate from her form. Will slowly came to understand who was addressing him, as if the casual display with the gun hadn't been enough. He didn't know how it was possible, but Liam was acting through his mother. He stared at her -- them -- as they approached, not so much as flinching as Ash's fingers pressed gently against his forehead.

Will inhaled sharply, gasping for air an alien sensation filled his mind and body, vision blurring as he became insensible to all stimuli except the one Liam supplied. It wasn't a painful heat, but a nurturing, reassuring warmth that coursed through his veins and set him at ease. The stress of the last day, the pain of the bite, the grief he felt -- all of it thawed and melted away as the Grace healed him, body and soul. The process felt like hours, but as Ash's fingers finally drew away he realized only a few moments had passed. He looked up at Liam, seeing an innocent -- even naive -- smile plastered on Ash's face as he promised that he was cured. Will glanced at his forearm, hastily tearing the bandages from the limb. The bite mark was gone, as if it had never existed. There was no doubt in his mind that the curse festering inside his body was likewise purged.

William was snapped back to reality as Ashley-May collapsed, the light fading unceremoniously. He moved quickly, throwing himself across the ground to catch his friend as she fell back, cradling her head in his arms. He pressed a finger to her neck -- her heart was beating steadily. She was asleep, not injured. He was vaguely aware of another man entering the cemetery -- a stranger to Will but clearly aware of Ashley-May's "condition" -- as he spoke to them in an almost mocking tone, promising an imminent angelic arrival.

Adelaide Main.jpg
The scream Adelaide heard was distinctly Ash's... the knowledge sending her heart sinking into her gut. The sound was painful, unrestrained. But even from here, she could feel something accompanying it -- Liam's usual amplification of her emotions, but stronger than ever. Morgan was already bounding ahead toward the source of the sound and Addy was quick to follow behind. She arrived at the cemetery, breathless, just in time to see Ashley-May walking forward toward Will. However, the faint glow emanating from her body along with the presence Addy could feel made it clear exactly who was in control. She watched, awestruck as Liam healed William with little more than a touch, feeling the warmth from her vantage point just outside the fence.

As Ashley-May collapsed, Adelaide climbed over the barrier and rushed forward, knowing Morgan would likely reveal herself soon as well. Coming up alongside Chase, she stared at Will with tears in her eyes as he held their friend. As the stranger arrived and spoke his warning, Will met her gaze and nodded silently. The psychic wanted to rage at him, strike him, scream at him. But instead she merely listened as he spoke. "We need to get her out of here before they arrive. Addy: the stash."

Elijah Brooding.jpg
crossroads-demon-jpg.372190

Becky grinned at Elijah's acceptance, blinking once as her eyes returned to their natural brown shade. "Good to hear. Now all that's left is to seal the deal," she said, cocking her head and beckoning him forward with one finger.

Eli moved forward reluctantly, coming within arm's reach of the demon. "We kiss, and then it's done, right? His curse is gone?"

She nodded, eyes closing. "Of course. I'm a woman of my word. The preparations are already in place. I'm all yours, handsome."

Elijah hated himself for this, feeling as if he was simultaneously betraying William and Ashley-May at the same time as he leaned in, bringing his lips toward Becky's. As he came within inches of her, the demon's eyes snapped open to once again reveal red irises that seemed to brim with rage. Before he could react, Rebecca's arm whipped toward him, hand wrapping around his throat. He felt his windpipe close, eyes watering as he struggled impotently against her grip.

Becky casually lifted him upward with preternatural strength, his feet leaving the ground. She regarded him coolly. "You cheeky bastard. Did you think I wouldn't find out? What is this, some kind of game? Did you think you could set me up for something? Your Boy Scout isn't cursed. I can feel it from here. Not a trace of the lycan in him."

Elijah's mind reeled at the news, wondering what it could possibly mean -- it was clear the demon wasn't lying after all. But he was unable to speak, his vision beginning to grow dark around the edges. Any pretense of a deal was gone, he knew -- Becky intended to get her revenge.

Eli's hand scrambled to his waistline, drawing the knife there in a flash. As tempting as it was to drive the blade into her heart, he couldn't risk it not knowing the state of the demon's vessel. Instead, he flipped the flat of the blade toward Becky and drove it forward. The consecrated wrought-iron that plated the surface of the steel contacted the skin of Rebecca's forehead and the reaction was immediate as steam rose up. Becky let out an inhumanly deep yell of pain and anger, dropping Elijah to the ground with a thud as one hand went instinctively to the invisible wound on her face.

Struggling to regain his breath, Eli spoke as soon as he could with the demon looming over him, his voice ragged and cracked, "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus--"

Becky hesitated upon hearing the first words of the exorcism, shooting one final glare at the downed hunter before disappearing from sight -- leaving nothing but a wisp of black smoke behind.

Last edited:
Solomon cursed under his breath as Liam pushed through his wards to fix the problem that plagued his mother. As soon as Liam turned away from him Solomon knelt down and began scribing out the same magical array he had used to hide Liam the first time. He hated to harm Ashley-May again, especially considering Liam was apparently more than willing to fix the problem personally, but he needed to do something before Heaven appeared before them.

The sorcerer didn’t even look up when Jordan appeared clapping, “ I’ll have you know there was nothing unholy about my hiding the child.” Was all he said as he worked as quickly and precisely as he could. As Jordan mentioned Angels showing up Solomon drew his knife and planted it in the ground, “ Pan, by my power I order you, stall Heaven’s advance. I don’t care how.”

The ground rumbled slightly as Pan was released into the Earth. Shortly after a mist began to form in the air as Pan sealed off the Forest with his wards as he did before. Pan was claiming the Forest as his personal domain, much like Olympus or the Underworld.
Safton Safton NanLia NanLia Crono Crono

travisbello.jpg

"The pack doesn't need me, I'm one guy, who isn't even a full fledged member yet. This is a part of the job of being a hunter. And I never said we couldn't keep in contact or have visitors." Any counter-argument Will was giving against his own arguments was going in Chase's ear and out the other. He was fighting for Will's life because the man himself wouldn't. He'd been about to go back in on Will when Ashley stood and mumbled something, Chase looked up at her in a curious concern but was met with a scream from the woman. But by the time he'd stood it had ceased, instead he was met with a rather blinding light that caused him to turn and look away as he saw spots. Between the close proximity, his sensitive eyesight, and the fact that it had been nearly pitch black a second ago left him momentarily partially blind.

He listened as Ashley spoke, it was her voice but it didn't sound like Ash, if that made sense. It left the man rather confused as he put a hand out against the nearby tomb to make sure he kept his balance while the spots faded. Chase could hear the woman beside him stepping towards Will, the man gasped just as Chase's eyesight returned to see Ashley standing in front of the hunter. Then just like that it was over, the light faded, Ashley dropped and Will was there to collect her. The once prominent wound on Will's arm having vanished altogether.

One dazed glance around showed that both Adelaide, Jordan, and Morgan had arrived. The wolf hesitant to move closer though Chase had given her a nod to let her know she was fine, whether she chose to stay where she was or move closer was up to her. The man decided to focus on the newest addition to the party, the one who was rather mouthy as usual. The worse part he quickly realized, was the fox was right. The Angels would likely have just honed in on the activity.

Chase couldn't say he'd ever gone toe to toe with an angel considering he'd only met one or two. One being Alaric, whom had teleported him to a mountain top threateningly the day they'd met. If that was any inclination to their abilities well, he didn't like their chances in a showdown with Heaven. Adelaide had her abilities but he didn't know the extent of them, Will was armed, Ashley wasn't and was currently unconscious anyhow. Solomon had sent Pan to hold them off but who knew how long that would work and it would likely only buy them some time. Jordan, Inari, god or not, whatever he was, was here but who knew when he'd take off or even get involved. Then there was himself and Morgan.

Morgan, crap. Chase looked towards the wolf once more, the thought of her being torn from Emile wasn't a horrible one. Briefly he wondered if he should shift for the inevitable fight, not knowing if they had seconds or minutes. There'd be a fight because the alternative was handing Ashley over and nobody was willing to do that. Did he dare risk howling and getting the pack involved? Would the Vampires stationed around Vitae be aware of what was going on? Chase shook his head before he started tugging off his shirt, "Get going." He said, looking towards Will and Adelaide whilst working at his shoes one by one. "We'll keep you covered." He nodded towards Morgan, then started on the rest of his clothing whilst taking only a moment to go behind the monument. Returning in his furrier form, senses on high alert as he waited for the others to move.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

BRUpige.jpg
x6nQu1r.jpg

Emile growled in frustration as he watched Brody's red hatchback roll in through the main gates of Vitae and pull up next to his truck. The younger man was exiting the vehicle and shouting before the Alpha could even speak.

"You can't keep us away from her! She's my sister, his daughter, and we have a right to see her. Morgan told us, told me she's hurt, in a coma. I'm going to see her and you can't stop me." He stood with his arms crossed over his chest, waiting for Emile to counter.

The Alpha considered it; he had disobeyed what he had told him, to remain with the pack and Andy until he was told otherwise, but the older man couldn't prevent the smile from rising to her features. He nodded the direction of the Clinic. "Allez-y je vais envoyer votre père." He watched the surprise cross Brody's face but clearly the younger man wasn't going to wait for Emile to change his mind, instead he got back into his car and headed for the clinic.

Emile waited until his car was out of sight before he pulled out his phone and sent Chase a brief text. I go back to pack, you bring Morgan with you? Be safe. xo. Slipping his phone back into his pocket he got into the drivers side of Malcolm's truck and headed out of the colony so he could let his Beta see his family.

MpgfkeU.jpg

Morgan did not know what was going on: what had happened to Ash or why everyone seemed convinced the woman was still in trouble. Inari had used the word Nephilim and it triggered something within her; she had heard the word before but didn't quite remember what it was only that Heaven and Angels were involved. She wandered closer after Chase indicated it would be fine, that she wouldn't disturb the hunters as she was.

She could sense the tension, the stress from those around her and knew while she didn't entirely understand what was going to happen she would protect her friends in any way she could.

d251ec84528f0712c74158bab72b3a5f.jpg

Ilyana had not wandered far from the colony after Gaveel had dismissed them; she wasn't convinced they were done with the city of hunters and her instincts certainly paid off. She had been close enough to send the power surge from the Nephilim, the first they had seen since its creation, and it was certainly stronger than expected. She signaled her superiors of her findings - Heaven had already seen the Grace in use and were organizing. She had been ordered to wait for back up, wait for the remainder of the Legion to arrive with Gaveel but a second surge of power made her react. There was a god within the colony, likely the same that had warded the colony the first time. She and the remainder of the Legion had spent hours breaking it down the first time and if a second ward was set in place it meant the Nephiliim and Host could potentially sneak away again.

She apported herself in the center of the main road to the colony, feeling the gods power and presence near her; she knew she didn't have the power to prevent his warding in full, but she did have the strength to leave a chink in the armor. Kneeling on the paving stone she quickly drew out a rune of power before funneling her Grace within it. She watched as the rune glowed for a moment before disappearing from view, hidden from plain sight before rising.

Within seconds the apported herself into the cemetery where the Nephiliim's Grace was located. "This is gruesome but fitting," She murmured as she glanced among those within her presence before turning her sight onto the man holding the Host. "Turn her over and your colony with be left in peace." She said simply. She was aware of the Alpha in her presence: he could certainly cause problems if he chose to be involved. "If you do not then Heaven will turn its wrath against all within these walls."
Safton Safton
Alator Alator
Crono Crono

William 2.jpg Adelaide Main.jpg
William stood with Ashley-May in his arms, hesitating briefly as Chase instructed him to flee with the woman. It was clear the man intended to fight off the angels however he could, but Will knew there was only one way that could end. He looked the man in the eye, eager to tell him to flee with them. "Be careful," Will remarked before beginning to make his way toward the graveyard exit. He hadn't made it more than a few steps when a figure materialized in front of him. A woman -- unfamiliar in appearance, but judging by her sudden entrance and what she said, there was little guesswork involved in what she was. Will backed slowly away, clutching Ash in his arms. "That's not happening," he muttered. Will was armed with nothing more than the silver dagger he had used against Trent -- not that it would do any good against the divine being in front of him. Even the most powerful weapon he had access to -- the demon-killing blade Mac had given him -- was tucked away in the contingency box for Addy and Elijah to make use of.

Adelaide was several feet away, her hand curled in the fur at the top of Morgan's neck. She knew the stash was likely their only hope of fending off angels, but she wouldn't leave their friends to their wrath in the meantime. Seeing what she suspected would be the first of many appear in front of Will, reached into her pocket to withdraw her small pocketknife, flipping out the blade before pressing it against her palm. The weapon would be useless against an angel, but she had other plans. Her jaw clenched as she applied pressure and dragged, her flesh parting to reveal a trickle of blood. Setting the knife down, she brought her other hand to the bloodied palm to gather up some of the red liquid before meticulously beginning to trace a pattern on the nearest monument. She had no idea what the intentions of the sarcastic newcomer were and whether she could expect any help from the man. That only left Solomon and his knowledge of blood magic.

" Honestly, you're trying to buy time? Against beings that can just appear out of thin air?" Jordan turned his head ever so slightly when the Angel arrived, " See? My point proves itself, your group is just... just the most amusingly frustrating example of futility. I suppose you're going to try and fight her? Well... not fight, flail uselessly is more the correct word." Jordan pushed himself off the gravestone and sauntered over to the Angel.

"I don't feel like turning you to a scorch mark on the ground and you don't want me to hinder your duties correct? I am not associated with that abomination, do what you want with it, I'm just here to watch the fun. Do we have an accord?" Jordan stuck his hand out in a nonthreatening manner to shake the Angel's hand, "I understand your kind and I have not always been civil, but it would be unwise for you to offend me. As a show of goodwill..." Jordan turned his head and lifted a finger towards Adelaide, he flicked his finger and the monument started to splinter and crumble just enough to stop the warding. He turned to the Angel once more and raised his hand again, "Wouldn't want to ruin your fun~"

NanLia NanLia
Crono Crono
Safton Safton

Solomon froze when the Angel appeared and began talking. The magic array was no where near complete and if this angel got in that could only mean more would be coming and soon. Solomon didn’t move or speak even as Jordan once again started mocking his organization. He didn’t want to draw any sort of attention from the angel. He had made peace with the fact that he would probably have to betray the Colony to Heaven eventually, but he had hoped he would get out of the Colony first.

Any hope of Solomon not bringing attention to himself vanished when his family ring began... glowing ever so slightly. It was as if it was resonating with the Angel before them, calling out to it. The sorcerer sighed and retrieved his blade before standing to regard the divine being before him. He said nothing and kept his hands tucked behind his back. “ An exercise in futility would be fighting the legions of Heaven. Stalling for time is about the only tactic worth using.”
Safton Safton NanLia NanLia Crono Crono LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

The fact that this had all happened at night is something Hypnos was grateful for. While he didn’t have the power of want to intervene personally he did want to send a message to Heaven that destroying the Colony would be more trouble than its worth. As it was now plainly evident to him that Mackenzie was no longer his Oracle he would need a new mouthpiece on Earth, and he could think of none better than the only being to actually pray to him in centuries: Ginny.
The Djinn would receive a vision of the graveyard and a message saying, “ I need your help passing along a message to the angels. Tell them that Hades is due at the Colony in 2 days and that if he arrives to a destroyed Colony... he’ll take it very personally.”

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny stops short, freezing in place. Tara looks over at her, confused, and having walked a few steps in front of her before recognizing that she’d stopped. “Whoa, kiddo?” Tara asks, going back to her, seeing the djinn breathing fast, smelling the fear on her. “Kid, what’s happening?”

“Angels in the graveyard.” She whispers. Tara has no time to react before her young friend turns, drops her human disguise, and sprints toward the church. “Gin what the hell?!” Tara shouts, confused, and scared. She runs after Ginny, knowing she’ll never get to her in time.

To be completely honest, Ginny isn’t sure what’s going on either. She doesn’t exactly have time to think on the topic as she runs, her flaming eyes narrowed. She recognized Hypnos, and he sounded like this was urgent. That’s all she needs right now.

31298388355_51480c8b07_b.jpg

The wolf was preparing to move with the others when the angelic being appeared. About as quick as he'd expected, but hoped against. What he hadn't expected was for the Angel to threaten the entire colony if Ashley wasn't handed over. They couldn't hand her over, but could they really condemn the people within these walls? It was then that Chase realized why Alaric was the way he was, the angel was an ass-hat among ass-hats.

As Jordan was claiming a neutral but clearly not so neutral stance considering he was helping the angel, Chase had started moving carefully to meet Will as the man was backing away. The wolf positioning himself between the man holding the woman, and the angel targeting her. He was growling low and defensive, not wanting to set her off but making his own stance on the matter clear. He'd known not trust the foxes but playing both sides wasn't something he thought they'd do.​
Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia

MpgfkeU.jpg

Morgan lurched forward as the angel appeared, only Adelaide's fist curled into the thick fur around her neck preventing the wolf from lunging forward. The being was startling, to say the least, it had just .. appeared, much like Inari had within the campsite. She hated the fact that it managed to elude her sense until it was already upon them. She had never encountered an angel before, but given the similarities between it and Ashley-May's pregnancy it was hard not to know what they were dealing with. The tombstone nearest Addy started to crumble away and she could smell the woman's fresh blood in the air - she didn't know what Addy's plan had been but it was no surprise the Kitsune had put an end to it. She knew they couldn't trust the fox and his people; it was evident he was only waiting for the opportunity to hand them over and bind a friendship with someone more powerful. She growled lowly, shifting her stance to place herself between Adelaide and the being, waiting for Will to back away far enough so she could defend him and Ash as well.

d251ec84528f0712c74158bab72b3a5f.jpg

Ilyana narrowed her eyes as the human male disobeyed her, he seemed oddly familiar, like someone he should know or recognize but it was faint and in all likelihood his familiarity was meant for someone else. "You think you can defy Heaven and its Host?" She questioned, but made no advancement; she knew she was already beyond her limitations, eliminating someone out of the colony without order from her Legion Commander could spell time spent in the Empty. The two growling dogs were less that useless; they could easily be swatted away like the gnats they were.

She turned her attention to the approaching Alpha, glancing curiously at his extended hand and not so hidden slight. She knew well enough the Alpha could over power her one on one, but she also knew the Legion would be arriving soon enough. He claimed to have no bond with the Nephilim or it's host, only wanted to watch to proceedings, however she did not accept his hand. "I cannot make such an agreement." She stated simply, tone no different than that from when she was speaking to the human. "My Commander will arrive shortly, she will decided who lives and who dies."

S34NpV7.jpg

Gaveel surveyed the exterior of the Colony as she had just hours prior. She had known, well enough, that the Nephilim had been hidden within when they had destroyed the first set of wards. Their previous mission had been two fold, collect and preserve their Prophet and search for the Host carrying the Nephilim. While they were only able to secure their Prophet she had known the two were linked in more ways than one and it was only a matter of time before the Host made herself known to them. She just hadn't expected it to be so soon. She glanced over the rune left by one of her angels, Ilyana should be standing at her rune and waiting for reinforcements, however all she could see was the run itself. Further within the colony she could sense her angel near the presence of the Nephilims Grace and she cursed inwardly. Of course she would be presumptuous enough to assume she could handle this alone. She was young and naive, Gaveel had been hunting Nephilims for centuries and knew better than to believe this would be easy prey.

She signaled her Legion to follow as she headed into the colony, making certain that she and the remainder with her kept themselves hidden from plain sight for the time being, the last thing she needed was the colony to be in chaos; it would give the Host the opportunity to flee and escape once more.
Safton Safton
Crono Crono
Alator Alator

6eeb90b1b4f8ec1954e482f4618976c0.jpg
Jordan shrugged his shoulders and retracted his hand before walking behind the Angel, "Do what you will, but if...Pan was it?" Jordan shot a look at Solomon, clearly trying to get his attention, "If he is as strong and half as clever as me, he'll have sensed the direction the rest of you are coming from and will have focused his power to keep them out." He silently dragged his foot along the ground in the direction of the colony, he was unsure if the pagan god could feel the Angels, but he sure as hell could and Jordan didn't feel like unleashing his full fox form on a random Legion of Heavens most annoying. "Then you'd best take out the Nephilim before one of these fools make an ass out of you...namely that Men of Letters, or that wolf. I mean, unless you want to be blasted who knows where~ Whatever you decide, do make it quick, I have a Sin to stop from being resurrected and I don't feel like slaughtering the Knights of the Harp today. Besides, from what I know of your hierarchy, something like this could get you your OWN command if not more... I mean, something that heaven considers a huge threat, does it seem right that someone who is already a Commander should get the accommodations for a kill that is yours for the taking~"

bae-doo-na-marie-claire-magazine-october-2015-photoshoot-fashion.png

Himiko slid in from the side and stopped right in front of Gaveel and her Legion, the fox wasn't foolish enough to think herself strong enough to take on all of these Angels, but what she could do is create a sigil she had seen many times before. She took he claw and sliced her hand from thumb to palm and quickly made the sigil on the ground "Unless you want to be blasted somewhere far far away, I suggest you tell me your business in this place. Normally I wouldn't care what you Angels do on Earth, but I've been given my assignment. Keeping anything and everything that isn't human, wolf or associated with this colony out."

NanLia NanLia
Crono Crono
Safton Safton

Attachments

• bae-doo-na-marie-claire-magazine-october-2015-photoshoot-fashion.png
    bae-doo-na-marie-claire-magazine-october-2015-photoshoot-fashion.png
    1 MB · Views: 1
Pan could indeed sense the Angels infiltrating his domain, in fact he could also hear the fox’s snide comment as he made it. Within his own domain his senses were tied to every bit of vegitation within. As the Kitsune vaguely threatened the newly arriving legion an ear splitting shout which radiated with Pan’s power. The shout called out to everyone inciting panic in some and in other it was a call to arms: a call he would have as many unprotected werewolves or Kitsune answer.

Roots would then erupt from the ground in an attempt to impale or otherwise entangle the invaders. The roots would be accompanied a hail of tree sized arrows empowered by the god’s magic.

Solomon winced as the yell reverberated through the forest. The sorcerer said nothing but pricked his thumb and began to draw the angel banishing sigil on the back of his opposite hand.

Crono Crono NanLia NanLia LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 Safton Safton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back