• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ginny looks over at Inari, feeling the shaking in the ground, and listening carefully to his words. She winces each time a gravestone cracks, almost as if it causes her physical pain. She does her best to breathe, but it feels like her chest is being forced in, restricting her breath, making her heart pound a staccato in her chest.

The sheer power surrounding her is almost tangible to her, but she finally manages to speak. She’s not standing far from Inari, which is good, because she can barely muster a whisper. “Please,” She says, forcing herself to look him in the eyes, her own wide with fear. “Not here. Please let them rest.”

Her eyes flick back to the stones for a moment. They’re all that’s left tor the people here to remember the dead by, and what can she say? That hits really close to home.

She feels Tara’s grip tighten on her arm, well past cutting off circulation. The vampire is absolutely terrified. Not only is her friend willing to stand here in what may well become a battleground, she’s willing to get involved? With Inari? Tara is trying very hard not to just flee and leave the djinn to her fate. This is too much.
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 Safton Safton Crono Crono St. Boethius St. Boethius Alator Alator NanLia NanLia

William 2.jpg
William's jaw clenched as Gaveel mentioned his "true" father, the one she had called Hadrian. The man -- angel, Grigori, whichever -- was a total enigma to him. He knew nothing other than what he was. From the way Gaveel spoke about him, it was clear that she had known him at some time. He couldn't help but feel the urge to ask her about him, to ask for answers about where he came from... but now wasn't the time. Of more immediate concern was the Grace she wished to transfer to him. The knowledge that his own children -- if he were to ever have any, which was by no means a sure thing -- wouldn't share in his legacy was a welcome one. He wouldn't wish the Grace on any child, certainly not one of his own. After all, Liam hadn't even been born yet and already his Grace had nearly ruined he and his mother's lives through no fault of his own. It was strangely comforting to know that the Grace wouldn't be permanent; he had no want of being anything other than human as soon as Mackenzie and Ashley-May's safety was no longer on the line... and the world was safe from the First Sin. So long as the whatever powers he received lasted him long enough to protect those he cared for, he would be more than satisfied to give them up when the time came.

Thor's acceptance of the proposal didn't surprise Will. Frankly he had no clue what the deity's odds were against the First Sin, but any time that the god could buy them was welcome in his mind. It was a cruel sort of calculus, but one he embraced in the moment all the same. Ashley-May's hesitance, however, worried him. He understood it entirely, of course. Heaven's undefined clause in the agreement was as terrifying as it was vague. Will couldn't begin to imagine what Gaveel had in mind for her. It pained him to know that -- so long as whatever it was ended up being less severe to the death of her and her child -- she had little choice in the matter. The fate of Alaric sent a pang of guilt through his chest, just one of many for the night so far. The two had hardly known each other to be friends or even comrades, but he had saved Will's life and helped them all in New York. That wasn't something William would forget, though he was at a loss as to what he could do to aid the father of Ash's child.

Will frowned in confusion as Gaveel dismissed Ashley-May's concerns about Mackenzie, almost casually remarking that she was of a Prophetic bloodline. He had assumed it was her status as an Oracle that had drawn attention, but a Prophet, chosen by Heaven... it made his mind reel. All the same, he took comfort in knowing that it would be his role to defend her. That was something he had already dedicated his life to doing before being bitten by Trent... if they wanted to give him the powers of a Nephilim to keep her safe, then all the better. He would find their Seals, fight the First Sin, do whatever was needed to keep his family safe.

Elijah 8.jpg
Elijah watched the exchange silently, his arm wrapped around Ashley-May. He tried to process the information flooding in -- Will's acceptance of the offer, Mackenzie's dilemma, and finally Ashley-May's status. In truth, the shadow clause in Heaven's proposal terrified him. He had seen enough of Heaven's servants to imagine that anything they had in mind couldn't be good for his love, but what choice did she have? He knew she would do anything to protect her child, not doubting that fact for a moment. As she delivered her decision, Eli nodded, squeezing her hand tightly. Whatever came, they would figure it out. Together.

He turned to watch the kitsune -- he had hardly made his hate for all things angelic subtle, not least of all with his tombstone-rattling thumping of the ground. However, he seemed to know better than to have a violent outburst in the midst of so many angels like the one he had just slain.

Will glanced around the cemetery slowly, taking in each of those present before looking back at Gaveel with a sigh. "How are we going to do this?" he asked solemnly.

31298388355_51480c8b07_b.jpg

Hearing Alaric was to live out his days imprisoned wasn't a comforting thought. Chase hadn't known the Angel long and they'd been at odds on occasion but from what he could tell the other man had meant well. Alaric was the one that had set forth the chain of events that would inevitably oust him to the others, which had both led him to the pack and Emile as well as cost Joe his life. All because of when he'd teleported everyone back to the colony and Chase had been shifted.

Thor was up to the task of taking on the First Sin head on which just sounded crazy to the Werewolf. God or not, angel juju or not. Clearly the angels had little faith in his chances as well, considering they were already looking on the bright-side should he fail. Otherwise Chase was just trying to soak in what he could since he and Morgan would have to tell Emile about all of this in the end.

The Wolf's attention was drawn to the beating of the Kitsune's tail against the ground as well as the crumbling of the tombstone. The sight and sound wasn't something he enjoyed, but it wasn't until Ginny spoke on the subject that he again thought of his father buried elsewhere in the Graveyard. In turn he'd given a grunt alongside her appeal that Inari stop. The last thing he wanted was to get Jordan even further riled up than he already was, between the look on his face and the clear dislike of the Angels. But he wouldn't sit in silence when his father was involved.​
Alator Alator
St. Boethius St. Boethius
Safton Safton
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971
NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

34gagww.jpg

Thor looked angrily at the Kitsune like he would a child throwing a tantrum, contemplating smiting the arrogant creature into Oblivion, he might be able to kill injured and weaker angels, but provoking the Heavenly Host and a deity as mighty as Thor was downright stupid "If you'd prefer to be torn apart on a molecular level fox, please continue. If not I suggest you stop and allow the adults to focus on more pressing matters". Thor had none of the patience he had for humans when it came to monsters, even if they were among the oldest of their kind. He had battled Leviathans and been victorious, a Kitsune was of little consequence to him. And even as a deity, he knew that destroying burial sites was considered highly disrespectful among the humans, even if he personally was more annoying by the noise.

He turned back to Gaveel "I'm afraid the only way for me to be able to face that calamity will be if I fuse the grace with my own very being, and thus it won't burn out unless I die. I can however provide an alternative, seeing as there is a way into the Abyss, there is a way out. My kin can extract me using Bifröst if I lose, it isn't certain but it's the best option we have."

Thor was not oblivious to how the others viewed his chances and sighed before speaking again "There is a very good chance I will not be able to best this fiend, yet nontheless it is imperative that I do this. It should buy you enough time to properly prepare and I suggest you use the time well. As for myself... Not even gods last forever, if this is the way I end then so be it."

NanLia NanLia
Crono Crono
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Safton Safton

MpgfkeU.jpg

Morgan had remained diligently at Adelaide's side while the angel confronted those from the colony. Most of what transpired was lost to Morgan: she knew nothing about Grace's or Nehphilims, what she did gather was that the talks seem to be going to a better place. She could sense most of those gathered had calmed down, despite the kitsune still clearly being annoyed by something, she didn't pay it much mind. With a final glance over to Chase and his friends and returned her attention to Adelaide. She was worried at how long Addy had been out, she could shift back into her human form and try and wake her but it would leave them both vulnerable and with the angry kitsune near by she didn't want to take any risks. She nuzzled her face along side Addys, cold nose pressing against the woman's neck and she huffed, attempting to wake her friend.

S34NpV7.jpg
3SijZSx.jpg

Gaveel regarded the Alpha kistune as he postured once more, making threats to her person and to Heaven; she wasn't entirely sure what he was getting at -when he told the Host not to make deals with Heaven. Was he honestly suggesting the human and unborn Nephilim would be better off with a demon? Thankfully she didn't need to do anything, having both the Djinn and the god call out the Kitsune for his misbehavior, in all likely hood he was simply looking for another fight and Gaveel was not so inclined to comply. She turned her attention back to Thor. "If you have your own exit strategy by all means, I will leave you to Micah and Alaric; he will provide you with the Grace and assist you in entering the Abyss." She nodded to her second whom still kept the bound Alaric.

She turned to the Djinn and gave a nod of thanks, she could tell this creature had been selected at the Oracle of Hypnos, no surprise since Heaven had unceremoniously removed his hold over his previous one. She paused for a moment, considering before speaking. "You may tell your Master that he is welcome to call upon Heaven and seek compensation for his loss of his Oracle; if we feel his request is justified it will be granted."

She regarded both Will and Ash, still protected by their friends. "Your procedure if far simpler than it is for the god," She approached slowly, knowing humans and various other mortal creatures to be very sensitive and flightly. The remaining guard remained where they were previously stationed, keeping watch but making no move to advance otherwise. Gaveel came to kneel beside where Ashley-May was seated with Elijah. She withdrew her angel blade and a small vial. "I cannot promise you that it will not hurt," She commented quietly, nodding towards the woman abdomen. "But you will heal quickly afterward; and within time forget any pain."

Ashley-May watched the angel suspiciously but she knew she couldn't honestly back down now, not when she was this close to getting Mac back and freeing Liam from a fate worse than death. She nodded slowly, shifting a little away from Eli; not wanting him to feel like he needed to protect her. She lift the hem of her shirt slightly to expose her abdomen. "Alright, I'm ready."

Gaveel nodded and brought the blade against Ashley-May's flesh, drawing a slow line only about an inch long. The wound wasn't deep but Ash hissed slightly, the sensation something close to that of a paper cut. She watched as the angel removed the lid of the vial and pressed it to the small wound that welled up blood. She could see the runes along the vial glow a faint iridescent cold before something started come come out of her wound. It was bright, like a light and was a pale blue hue; it flowed like water into the vial, swirling. As it stopped Gaveel replaced the stopper, then set her hand against the woman's abdomen, healing the small wound.

"Was that... his Grace?" Ash asked quietly and the angel nodded as she stood to face William, waiting to see if the man was ready. Ash's hand fell to her abdomen, touching over where the wound had been just second before; it was a shock to feel it gone.

Gaveel extended her hand to William. "The remainder of what we must do will require us to be within Heaven; it isn't as simple as adding the Grace to you, when you are ready well shall depart."

Inari's tail was rising to smack the ground again when a small voice spoke out at him, his whole body stiffened and only his eyes turned to glare at the source of the voice. Inari contemplated the little Djinn who looked him in the eyes, her fear was almost palpable and yet here she stood daring to tell him what to do. Of course there was no malice behind her talk but it didn't stop him from thinking about reaching out his hand and snapping her neck. Inari continued to stare at the child before him before his tail swished around in the air and landed on the ground with a considerably soft thud.

His eyes turned to Thor, and he lurched forward off of the gravestone that he was perched on and stood up and finally addressed Gaveel, "Da Ji made repairs to the seal....would you be able to get through it without damaging the repair? It is quite likely that rupturing her magic could cause the entire seal to collapse...in which case if Thunder god here fails we've essentially killed ourselves." Inari's voice was surprisingly calm and free of malice even though he spoke to what he could easily consider his first true enemies, he may not trust the angels, but that didn't mean he was going to withhold important information regarding their common goal.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Crono Crono
Alator Alator
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton
(I frickin thought I posted this. No wonder it seemed like Gaveel straight up snuffed Inari's comment)

william-2-jpg.374042
elijah-8-jpg.374043

William and Elijah watched Gaveel intently as she approached Ashley-May, blade drawn but somehow non-threatening. Eli wanted nothing more than to hold her tightly, but he understood her intent as she shifted away from him. In a way, that made it easier for him to cope with the necessary process. He settled for gently squeezing Ash's hand as the tip of the silvery spike made contact, creating a neat incision. He gasped audibly as he saw the swirling, ethereal substance that poured out from Ashley-May's abdomen and into the waiting container. It was like nothing he'd ever seen... the Grace was beautiful, almost too much so. Will said nothing, simply staring wide-eyed and unblinking until Gaveel turned to address him.

Will nodded stiffly, "Soon," he promised. Glancing over to see that Ashley-May didn't seem to be in any pain and in Elijah's care for now, he turned his attention to Adelaide, hurrying over toward her and her lupine companion. Elijah hugged Ash against him, whispering, "He's okay. You're both going to be okay."

Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide slowly roused, feeling a moist snout nuzzling against her neck, followed by a huffed breath of warm air. Her eyes opened slowly, letting out an involuntary groan as her head throbbed, a trickle of blood flowing down her forehead where the knife's handle had made contact. Blinking rapidly, the first thing she saw was a pair of brown eyes staring down at her. She recognized them immediately, bringing a meager smile to her face despite the aching in her head. She reached up to run her hand along the fur at Morgan's neck, lifting her forehead to press it lightly against her own. "Merci, mon jolie loup," she murmured.

Will was there moments later, kneeling at her side. He didn't nudge Morgan aside, simply tilting Addy's head back slightly to examine the bruising and minor cut with pursed lips. "How are you feeling, Addy?" he asked, the concern evident in his voice despite his attempts to remain calm.

"I'm fine, Will. Don't worry about me," she said. Glancing behind him at the angel who seemed to be waiting patiently for him, she frowned in confusion before narrowing her mind to read his surface thoughts. Her eyes widened at the influx of information, but she soon nodded. "You should go... do what you need to do. I'll get checked out at the Clinic, I promise. Just... be careful, okay?"

Will looked at her, hesitating visibly for sighing and nodding with resignation. "I'll be back as soon as I can." He stood up, letting his eyes fall purposefully on Solomon in a glare before he spoke. "Lay a finger on her or one of my friends again and I'll see to it that you're the next one buried here," he said, his tone dark albeit quiet.

Addy bit her lip at the exchange, watching as her friend turned on his heel to march away. "Be careful, Will," she called after him.

He nodded to her and Morgan both -- thankful for the young wolf's part in defending his friend -- before pausing at Ash and Elijah's side. "You two going to be all right?" he asked, before glancing at Chase as well. "What about you? That was a nasty fall, wolf or no."

31298388355_51480c8b07_b.jpg

When Gaveel made her approach Chase moved out of the way so she could reach Ashley, but didn't move far. Despite the deal being struck it didn't mean he trusted the Angels a bit, so far he wasn't a fan. The strong scent of fresh blood did however cause him to take an extra step back. With the full-moon's power flowing in him the last thing he wanted was to get restless for no reason. The sight of the Grace being removed however was more than enough to temporarily mesmerize him and forget. Then just like that the wound was healed back up by the Angel.

What was spoken next, that Will needed to go to Heaven to finish this transition wasn't very comforting. For all they knew he'd come back but it wouldn't be William anymore. The other thought that ran thorough his head, which he felt rather like an ass for thinking. Was that Will might not be back for the morning meeting, the pack didn't have many friends among the council members. Even if the colonists themselves would be a part of it and seemed in favor. But this was more important, his going with them to seal the deal and keep the others safe.

Will ran around to check with everyone before he agreed to leave, including Chase. The wolf grunted in response whilst watching him with amber eyes, sure he'd probably be hurting later but he'd had worse. It felt weird communicating to them like this but he'd decided not to shift back until the Angels had gone. After the grunt he jerked his head towards the angels and back to tell Will to go on and worry about himself.​
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
NanLia NanLia
Alator Alator

Ginny nods to Gaveel, agreeing to pass the message on. Her eyes flit to Inari, and she dips her head respectfully, grateful that he listened to her. And that he didn’t kill her. She knows full well that he is capable, and has a hunch he was angry enough to do so.

Tara looks at Ginny, breathing deeply, and puts an arm around her, trying not to make her helping the djinn stand too obvious. “Come on, kiddo. Let’s get you home.” She whispers, and starts to guide the trembling teenager away. She watches her carefully. She can tell that Ginny is barely holding back a meltdown, and Tara needs to get her away from these creatures before that happens.
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 NanLia NanLia Safton Safton Alator Alator Crono Crono St. Boethius St. Boethius

3SijZSx.jpg
MpgfkeU.jpg

Morgan was relieved to see Adelaide rouse and seem to be able to sort out what was happening around them. She nuzzled the woman again a moment as she rose to sit, listening contently as Will threatened Addy's attacker; she didn't know the man but she felt the same way. Morgan stepped back a moment to shift, slowly reverting back into her human form. The shift was seamless -as it always was for her, and so once she was human once more she knelt closer to Adelaide, reaching out to brush her hair away from the wound and collected blood at her temple. "Are you sure you're okay Laide?" She questioned quietly. She was very aware of Solomon's proximity to herself and Adelaide: she wouldn't let the man hurt her friend a second time.

Ashley-May smiled to Will as he came to check on them one last time. "Go, we'll be fine here: I'll take the lot of them to the clinic and do the work up myself." She didn't doubt for a second that the two wolves would protest but she wouldn't be stopped, not if it was as serious as Will seemed to think it was. She knew she would have to check on Eli and his wound; Thor had healed the bleeding but just to what extent? Adelaide had the potential for a concussion and by the sound of what Will was saying both the wolves as well.

S34NpV7.jpg

Gaveel regarded Inari as he spoke about a seal, "Which of the sixty-seven seals binding the First Sin to the Abyss did Da Ji tamper with, exactly?" She certainly didn't appreciate the Alpha's assumption that Heaven operated the a bunch of back water bumpkins but she continued. "As I have already stated: we have the ability to transcend ourselves and other through the realms. It was a gift our Father provided unto us so we could carry out his Word. Do not make the mistake of thinking we cannot do as we say. Heaven does not make idle the severity of this situation."

She turned her attention to William as the Nephilim seemed to finish up his needs within the colony, stepping towards him and his issued his goodbyes, Gaveel placed a hand on his shoulder and teleported him away, the remainder of her Legion following suit.

The two would arrive seconds later an over grown garden. Flagstones issued a path through the tall grasses and wild flowers. Trees of all varieties grew here and a short distance off a small babbling brook could be heard. Above, where open sky should be, were lights seeming to float below a solid white ceiling. Gaveel immediately started leading Will along the pathway, heedless to check and make sure the Nephilim was following. "This is Eden: or rather Eden before it was created on Earth, before it was given animals and humans." She said over her should. "Your father hated this place." She commented.

Around a large oak tree revealed the end of the garden as it petered out into what could only be described as an office like room. At the center of the room was a glass wall where Mackenzie was visible laying on a cot but clearly unaware of the frenzy on this side of the panes of glass. Dozens of angels stood or sat around desks poring over ancient looking documents and speaking to each other. As they passed through the center asile to a long clear glass table near the wall they quieted to watch William as he passed them.

Gaveel approached a small group of three angels standing to one end of the board room table. "How is her temperament?" She asked the group, the three female angels first regarded Gaveel before looking Will and back again. They spoke in unison. "She hasn't moved or spoken since we activated the cell around her." Gaveel nodded, a slight smirk as she looked back to William.

"She wouldn't settle for paradise. It's been a very long time since we've had a Hunter Prophet, we forget they refuse perfection: they can see the prison for what it is." She held her arm out to lead Will towards a doorway. "This way," She said as she lead him away from the Prophet and the remainder of angels. Inside the smaller room was empty save for a handful of angels that were scrawling runes along the floors and walls, many of which were identical to those that were on Mackenzie's flesh. "This ritual will be ... painful, I am told." She said as she stood in the doorway, letting the angels finish. "Removing a Grace is simple really but returning is far more difficult. It hasn't been something we've done in nearly 2,000 years." She glanced to the Nephilim. "This may take some time, do you have any questions you'd like to ask?"
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Crono Crono
Safton Safton

Alator Alator

Last edited:
Inari rolled his eyes at the Angel's posturing, of course he could have said that Da Ji had found managed to strengthen sixty three of the seals but at this point he would rather the Angels just leave. He was starting to get a headache from the air of superiority that wasn't coming from him. If he were even a fraction as superior acting as they were he was going to have to see the leader of the wolves in a new light. Once they had left, Inari slowly and brutally forced his hair out of his face and took an agitated breath to calm himself. He stood deadly still for a moment and his tail disappeared as quickly as it had formed.

Jordan turned towards the various beings still around and gave an exaggerated sigh, " Angels, am I right?" he looked at his newly acquired blade and twirled it before flicking his wrist. The blade vanished into thin air and Jordan looked back at the group, " So. Not my proudest moment I'll admit, but it didn't end in a bloodbath like I had anticipated so, all things considered I'd say that went quite well. Granted, you all are now doing heaven's bidding, and that comes with its own set of problems, no-one died, Well..." Jordan looked over at the gravestone that was now scorched, " No-one important~"

NanLia NanLia
Crono Crono
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Alator Alator

william-2-jpg.374042

William was relieved as Ashley-May dismissed his concern and reassured him that she would take care of each of the others. Chase, too, signaled him to continue on his way... as much as he could at any rate. It was almost comical, seeing a distinctly human gesture from the wolf. Will nodded, turning toward Elijah. "I'll be back soon."

Eli nodded in return. "Be careful, Will." William said nothing, simply giving the man a meek smile before turning toward Gaveel as she approached him. He felt her delicate hand on his shoulder, having no idea what to expect for the transition to Heaven. Alaric had teleported them from New York, but he wasn't sure if crossing between realms would be any different. Ultimately, it wasn't. The disorientation he felt didn't come from the transition itself but rather the sudden change in scenery -- everything from the ground he stood on to the sky overhead unceremoniously replaced by... paradise, or something damn close to it.

Will spun in a circle, taking in his surroundings with wide eyes. So this was Eden. It was beautiful, there was no doubting that. But in a way it was also unnatural, not least of all because of the appearance of a "ceiling" as opposed to a true sky. It almost gave the appearance of a particularly well-done movie set. He was jarred from his observations by Gaveel mentioning his father once again, mentioning that the man -- angel -- had despised this little slice of perfection. Once again the urge to stop her and ask about Hadrian rose up, but he resisted. Mackenzie was more important by far.

William followed the angelic commander, the lush garden giving way to a modern, no-nonsense office in a study in contrasts. He didn't concern himself with that, nor the several additional angels -- his eyes immediately went to the enormous pane of glass, presumably the same kind of one-way mirror found in many interrogation rooms. Inside was Mac, relaxing on a plain cot. She wasn't hurt, wasn't in a coma. She was there, safe. Will found himself approaching the wall, raising one hand to press against the glass as he watched her. Listening to the conversation behind him, he couldn't help but smile to himself as Gaveel spoke from over his shoulder about the woman's stubborn resistance to blissful surroundings. That was certainly her.

Will sighed, hesitating briefly as Gaveel called him away, turning to follow her. As much as he wanted to burst into the "cell" and embrace his fiancee, he knew the only way to get both of them back on Earth safe and sound was to do as he was told. William glanced past Gaveel at the room, noting the runes that were being meticulously inscribed. He couldn't begin to guess their purpose, though he recognized them as Enochian and could only assume they had to do with the ritual he would take part in. His guide soon confirmed his suspicion. He remained silent as she warned him that there would be pain involved -- it was a price he was more than willing to pay. As Gaveel asked him if he had any questions, he looked at her with a raised eyebrow. The offer seemed genuine enough and he couldn't resist the opportunity.

"How is this going to work, once I have... the Grace? Mac and I will be returned? What about her injuries?" he asked.

elijah-8-jpg.374043
adelaide-main-jpg.374299

Elijah sighed deeply as he saw William and the angelic host disappear in the literal blink of an eye. He hated their circumstances, but he knew they were necessary... the night could have ended far worse, all things considered. He slowly pressed one hand out against the grass and dirt, levering himself onto his feet with a grunt of effort before helping Ash up as well.

Adelaide felt her face flush as Morgan shifted in order to speak with her verbally. Keeping her gaze focused steadily on the younger woman's face, she smiled and nodded. "I'll be okay, Mor. Promise." She knew the Pack had different views on public nudity than many human cultures, none more so than Morgan. She attempted to lift her hoodie over her head, but stopped as soon as her head throbbed in protest. Giving up on the effort, she turned to look back at her friend. "Thank you... for everything," she murmured.

travisbello.jpg

The Wolf huffed two-fold because for one, he could see Morgan had shifted and was fully nude. The other reason was Ashley's insistence that she have a look at the, which he felt wasn't necessary. Luckily Will and the angels left soon after and Chase rather quickly trotted behind the monument to shift and grab his clothes, since the female Werewolf wasn't about to cover herself up he needed to hand over his own. He did however take a moment to prepare himself since he knew it'd be an unpleasant shift. Shifting with fractured or broken bones was painful. After the moment passed he let himself meld back into his human form, body tense from the discomfort radiated from his side. It was like having the wind knocked out of him all over again.

Finally he took a breath, trying to be quick, and pulled on his pants. One glance at his side showed the light purple hue starting, bypassing the reddening due to the faster healing. Chase crouched and scooped up his plaid boxers and brown shirt, which had a dried blood stain and ripped left sleeve from Pan's influence earlier. Then he proceeded back towards Morgan and Adelaide, promptly shoving the clothing into Morgan's arms in a small attempt to have her covered before she put them on. "How about we not flash the neighborhood." He spoke sarcastically, but still in a please put these on kind of voice. Going shirtless and commando until she recovered hers was a sacrifice he was willing to make, even if it was night time.

Turning to the side he looked towards Jordan, "Next time you decide to pretend to help our enemies, how about not acting so damn convincing." With that he looked in Ashley and Elijah's direction with some frustration but not directed at them, "And that Djinn nearly got us killed, including herself. Anyone want to explain what her problem is?" The man shook his head grumbling something about how stupid it was to jump in front of an attacking Werewolf.​
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton

34gagww.jpg

Thor approached Alaric as Micah stepped aside and fell down on one knee next to the chained angel who was sitting silently on his knees, he couldn't help but feel for him, an eternity in prison was a fate he'd wish upon very few, and Alaric was not one of them. "I'm sorry my friend, but please understand that this is something that I must do.". The angel merely nodded in reply. With a wave of his hand, an ornate dagger appeared in Thor's hand. Gently he took Alaric's arm and opened up a small wound on his wrist, before doing the same thing to his own. Then he clasped Alaric's arm with his hand so that the wounds connected.

If not for the fact that Thor was stronger than Alaric, the process would have been far more complicated, but as it was the deity had the ability to summon the grace from the angel with the right incantation, relying solely on his own magic. He began chanting "Þú mátt, sem býr í engli þessa guð, kom til mín, því að ég kalla þig. Leyfðu mér að vera fyllt með ljósi sem þú átt, ég býð þér. Join þig með mér, hljóðu mér, vertu mér."

"Þú mátt, sem býr í engli þessa guð, kom til mín, því að ég kalla þig. Leyfðu mér að vera fyllt með ljósi sem þú átt, ég býð þér. Join þig með mér, hljóðu mér, vertu mér."

"Þú mátt, sem býr í engli þessa guð, kom til mín, því að ég kalla þig. Leyfðu mér að vera fyllt með ljósi sem þú átt, ég býð þér. Join þig með mér, hljóðu mér, vertu mér."

Alaric's arm began to shine as the light of the grace emanated from it, he grimaced slightly at the unpleasant feeling that was having his grace leave him. The grace began slowly flowing into Thor where their wounds were connected, the light began spreading up all along Thor's arm and he gasped at the sensation of what felt like his arm was freezing and burning at the same time. Then everything happened very quickly, the remaining grace seemingly rushed into Thor with the speed of a lightning bolt, he rose to his feet and groaned loudly as the grace burned and melded with his very being, light was still emanating from him, but now from his body, and it was far brighter and growing brighter still.

"SHUT YOUR EYES!" Thor roared, mere seconds before he seemingly exploded in a flash of holy light. The feeling of power and perception was euphoric, he hadn't felt this strong since... He doubted that even him at his strongest a thousand years ago could have bested him now. He felt as if he could sense everything that was happening, down to every molecule interacting, his sight now extended far beyond his already formidable vision, he could feel the presence of every being on the planet.

He realised first now that people were looking at him, Micah looked insecure as he asked "Did it work? Are you alright?". The deity merely smiled, his irises turned bright blue and his body seemed to light up on his own. On a wall behind him the shadow of Thor unfurled two massive wings, realising first now that when fusing the grace with his being, he had become more than a deity with grace. He had become... He had no word for it, a Nephilim? No, that was humans. He was a god and an angel made one, the thing that would lay waste to the First Sin.

The light died away and Thor replied "I'm better than alright.", and meaning it. He wanted to proceed with his task as swiftly as possible, but he wanted to do one last thing before he left. He turned to the hunters "Before I leave... There wasn't much beyond my power before and there certainly isn't now. If you have any requests, I suggest your voice them now. If I can aid you in your future endeavours, I will gladly help.". Refering especially to the possibility that he would fail, maybe even die, which would leave them to deal with the First Sin without his aid.

NanLia NanLia
Crono Crono
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Safton Safton

Tara was about to snap something rude at Chase, but decides to focus on getting her friend out of there. Then, of course, that plan gets completely thrown out the window, as a massive flash of light, and an absolutely terrifying amount of noise erupts from Thor. Ginny screams in fear, and Tara pulls her down, shielding her eyes, and holding her close.

Even when it’s clear that this wasn’t the attack Tara thought it was, she hugs Ginny tight to her, glad she’s netween the djinn and the rest of the group. Because that completely evaporated the rest of Ginny’s composure, and the teen is Clinging to Tara, face buried in her chest, sobbing. Her body is shaking violently, and she’s pale, looking like nothing more than a terrified child.

Tara murmurs to her, trying to calm her down, and her eyes dart to the others, daring them to come over there. She is still furious that Ginny came here at all, that she put herself in this much danger. But that’s a talk for another time, when Ginny has recovered from this.

Alator Alator NanLia NanLia Crono Crono Safton Safton LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 St. Boethius St. Boethius

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May watched the stranger cautiously as he commented on the the Angels departure. She had the nagging feeling he wasn't quite a friend despite others around them seemed to consider him otherwise. He just seemed ... off. Not because he was clearly not human (But what he was was certainly lost on the novice hunter that she was), but because her six sense, her gut feeling made her believe that he was certainly here for his own gains and not quite for the group's betterment. She kept her comments and feelings to herself; surprised that she was able to for the moment. Without the Grace she felt like she had lost something, like part of her was gone. She had the sickening feeling that Liam, too, was gone; she couldn't feel him any more, not like she had and the sensation made her desire to get to the clinic all the more desperate.

She pulled Elijah's arm over her shoulder, giving the man the support he would need to make it to the clinic on foot, regarding the remainder of their party. It was a shambles. Ginny, the djinn, was nearly catatonic with fear, Chase was bruised deeply; even for being a wolf and healing faster she wouldn't let him out of her sight without making certain there was nothing worse off deeper within. Adelaide was still prone and being tended to by the other, very naked, wolf, she now recognized as Morgan from the funeral. She too was bruised but looked as though she didn't even notice. "Chase, can you help Addy back to the Clinic please?" She turned her attention to Tara; the vampire she hadn't had much interaction with but Ash made a point of knowing everyone inside the colony. "Tara, take Ginny with you back to the Clinic, set her up in a room and I'll do what I can when I get there."

zlawuat.jpg
zlawuat.jpg

Morgan winced as she watched Adelaide in clear distress and pain as she attempted to do something with her shirt. "Hey, careful." She said quietly, placing a hand on her friends and giving it a squeeze. "Take it slow, you're still bleeding a bit." She could smell the distinct coppery scent faintly. She was soon interrupted by Chase as the man shoved his clothing at her and commented on her current lack of dress. She had forgotten how much humans -and Chase, dis liked nudity. It wasn't something she could wrap her mind around. It was a body, like any other, why should it matter what she did and didn't wear? Now wasn't the time for the debate; she huffed at Chase as she started pulling his shirt over her head. For the moment she didn't comment on Inari and his clear dislike for the angels; thus far her first experience with Heaven and the angels was neutral. They hadn't killed her when she had openly attacked one but the kitsune Alpha hadn't the same respect for them.

0dccc75accc10657bfae241a9c7728ef.jpg

Micah waited until Thor settled after he consumed the Grace from Alaric; the results where ... unexpected, to say the least, though in his entire existence he had never seen a Grace fused with a god before so he wasn't certain what he had expected to see. Thor seemed to calm and come into his own but when he asked if there was something he could do Micah shook his head, nodding towards those from his colony. "Do your best, their fate rests with you." He turned and placed a hand on the kneeling Alaric, teleporting them both away and back to Heaven.

S34NpV7.jpg

Gaveel blinked for a moment as she regarded William beside her, it certainly had not been the question she thought the man would have asked. Certainly he had questions about his heritage, Heaven, the Prophet but what happened next? Leave it to the Nephilim to surprise her. "Neither of you will return immediately. You are not an ideal replacement for an Arch Angel as protection for the Prophet; you cannot sense her like an Angel or Demon would so we will amend that. After you receive your Grace we will bind your souls; this will give you the ability to judge how your Prophet is fairing, if she requires intervention on your part or not, after-which her soul will be returning but you will remain here a time longer. We must provide you with some knowledge of Heaven and our ways, we will not heal the Prophet until you are returned to the colony: we do not want her wandering loose without a guardian."
Safton Safton
Crono Crono
Alator Alator
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Jordan snapped his head around to Chase and was on him in a matter of seconds. He grabbed the boy by his neck and slammed him into the nearest headstone without breaking it, the look on his face was blank and his words held no indication of his true motives and feelings. "I have put up with your disrespect for as long as I care to. My words may cause offense when I do not mean them to and I might come off as arrogant but that is because I have earned the RIGHT to. I have lived far longer in far more terrible times than you could even fathom. I have killed more beings of the supernatural than the whole of this colony put together. I do not mind being challenged in a clashing of fun spirited wits but I will NOT be disrespected. Let this serve as a warning to you, I am not one to be trifled with."

Jordan let Chase go and took a few steps away and gave the boy a hard stare for good measure before clapping his hands together and spoke as though what he did was a normal occurrence that warranted no second thought, "Now that we have that unpleasantness out of the way," he turned to the others and let the flames return to his hand, " Would those who were injured please step closer, I promise your treatment will be less hostile...Clinics are great fine and all, but they pale in comparison to the magic of Fox Fire~"

Crono Crono
NanLia NanLia
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Last edited:
Tara glances back at Ashley May, nodding, and keeps trying to calm Ginny down, murmuring gently to her. “It’s alright, kiddo, the fight’s over.” She murmurs, slowly pulling back. “I’m gonna check you for injuries now, Alright?” She continues, and pulls up her shirt a bit to get a look. Her eyes look over it, continuing to talk as she works.

“Some scrapes and bruises, nothing too bad…” She mutters. “Nothing that won’t regen in an hour or so.” She gets Ginny up, helping her stand. “Lets get you to the clinic anyway. I don’t want you alone tonight.” With that, the two head off. Tara hears Inari, but doesn’t take Ginny to him. She’s scared enough as is.

34gagww.jpg

Thor was about to depart when he saw Jordan slam Chase, who was already quite bruised, into a tombstone. The deity's face twisted in fury, the abomination had overstepped, and Thor wasn't about to let him get away with it. With a snap of his fingers, his power of telekinesis seized the Kitsune and threw him backwards into into the altar that Thor had previously slammed the angel into with great force. The god was on him within seconds, teleporting to him just as he was getting on his feet and gave him such a vicious punch that the Alpha was knocked down into the ground. Grabbing hold of his neck he pulled him up and slammed Jordan's head three times into the stone with such force that he turned what remained of the altar into rubble.

He let go of the neck and kicked the Alpha in the ribs so hard that he was sent flying a dozen feet. "Lay a hand on someone again and I will tear you apart. There is nothing about you deserving of respect you abomination, do not forget that you are nothing compared to me and many other beings out there." He snarled. Everything felt so much easier, that had barely taken any effort, but then again the First Sin was far more powerful than an Alpha. Turning back to the hunters he noticed that not only was Elijah still injured, but so was the woman Adelaide. He wanted to help them, but figured they would be fine. He needed to save all his power. He began "I will leave you now, for every minute I waste the First Sin grows ever stronger. I wish you good fortune in the times to come."

With a flash of light the deity disappeared, the angels had opened door to the Abyss, and he would enter it and root out the evil inside.

NanLia NanLia
Crono Crono
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Safton Safton

Last edited:
william-2-jpg.374042

William listened closely to Gaveel as she explained the process to come, nodding lightly. He had no idea what having his soul bound to Mackenzie's would entail, but he wouldn't question it; according to the angel it would make him better able to protect her. He didn't particularly care for the idea of his "training" delaying Mac's revival, but it was clear that Gaveel wouldn't tolerate any dissent on the matter. Will would go along with their plans, as if he had any other choice.

Will looked up, sparing a glance toward the angels still busily preparing the runes for his... ascension? Transformation? He shook the thoughts away -- Gaveel had offered to answer all of his questions and right now there was one that rang loud in his mind, buried no longer. "My parents, Gaveel. Who were they?" he asked suddenly, his voice insistent albeit quiet. "My 'father', Hadrian... I know he was a Grigori. I've heard they became monsters. And my mother -- she was a hunter?"

elijah-8-jpg.374043
adelaide-main-jpg.374299

Adelaide smiled at Morgan's attention, returning her squeeze with one of her own. Luckily, Chase picked up where she could not -- tossing the young wolf some of his clothing. Addy turned to Morgan to speak up when a flash of light filled her peripheral vision, nearly blinding her even as she turned away and closed her eyes. When she finally managed to bring her eyes back, she saw Thor standing there -- but no longer a mere deity. It was plain to see and more than that she could feel it. Had the god not proven himself to be acting in their best interests, she would have feared him.

Elijah stood slowly with Ashley-May's assistance, eyeing Thor cautiously. The Odinson was hardly their enemy, but it was clear that they were in the presence of one of the most powerful supernatural beings in existence. The first of its kind and with any luck, powerful enough to strike down the First Sin or at least buy them much-needed time. His attention was torn by a sudden flash of movement and fury -- the kitsune had seized Chase, slamming him against a nearby headstone. Eli had no idea what the clash was about, but he was reaching for his dagger all the same, prepared to lurch over and do what little he could to assist the wolf when Thor intervened. Satisfied to see the Alpha thoroughly "dissuaded" for the time being, Eli nodded to Thor before the deity suddenly disappeared from sight.

Adelaide forced herself to her feet, ignoring the slight bout of dizziness and pain that flared up in her skull as she rushed over to Chase's side, resting a hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay? We should get you to the Clinic," she cast a glance around the cemetery, shaking her head before amending her statement. "We should all get to the Clinic." She had no interest in availing herself of the kitsune's offer after what she had just seen, after all.

It took Jordan a moment to realize what had just happened, one minute he was letting Chase off the hook with little more than a slap on the wrist and the next he had been flung around and beaten into the dirt. He couldn't exactly hear what the God of Thunder was saying, in fact the only thing he could hear was the cracking of his skull as it tried to shift back into place, and a constant ringing, but he knew enough to know that whatever the god said, it would only serve to anger him further. He remained on the ground, not out of pain or injury though it was true this had been the most damage he'd suffered in close to a millennia, but he laid there to avoid killing anyone. The god clearly decided to attack him for fixing a minor slight and had the audacity to not kill him and unfortunately for those who were still here, Thor had managed to make it even harder to supress his murderous instinct.

Inari let out an angry yet clearly pained breath and stared up at the sky, "最初の罪が彼を殺さないなら、私は私の民に誓う." Inari could feel the need to right the wrong against his pride welling up inside him and a growing part of him wanted to wipe this whole damned colony off the map to spite the god of thunder but he would not... he would bide his time. The Angels had underestimated the First Sin, they thought that one powered up pagan could stop someone who brought about Inari and his other kin of Alphas. They didn't know how wrong they were, and if by some miracle Thor happened to survive his encounter? Inari was going to make him pay in blood for this offense... as for those still here he decided not to stand up because he wasn't exactly positive that he could stop himself from ripping their bodies somewhere the god of thunder was sure to see out of spite.

"I am not arrogant enough to believe that I didn't deserve a bit of that assault... but it would be in your best interest to listen to the one who speaks of going to the clinic..." Inari sat up and smoothed his hair and blood out of his face, the action revealed a faint hint of scars as he did so, though the scars had nothing to do with the thrashing he had just been handed, instead it seemed to be some sort of emotional trigger as the scars were only barely visible and Inari's eyes seemed quite intent on making them go away. There were three of them and the most disturbing thing about the scars was the placement, anyone who had seen any drawing of a Kitsune recognized them immediately the scars on his face were the same as the markings that appeared on masks of Kitsune. Inari squeezed his eyes shut and willed them away before opening them again, " Thrashed I might be, but it is not my well being that is in danger of you stay." The edge in his voice was clear but so was the concern, for all his talk and his actions Inari was trying his damnedest not to kill anyone. "Bastard waited until he was nice and powered up to attack me didn't he..." was the last thing he muttered it loud before laying back down and staring at the sky.

Safton Safton
Crono Crono
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
NanLia NanLia

travisbello.jpg

The flash of light in Thor's direction caused Chase to shield his eyes with a raised hand, then without warning he'd been grabbed by the neck and slammed back into something. The pain in his side flared up momentarily causing him to flinch before realizing it was Inari who'd done this, spouting his babble about disrespect. The man didn't react because he wasn't an idiot, not that he wasn't on the edge of lashing out. Instead he simply glared angrily at the Kitsune with balled fists. Then in a flash Inari was thrown to the side and Thor was on-top of him, Chase let out a cough from having his throat released but remained standing with his left hand pressed uncomfortably against his right bruised side. He could hear Thor calling the Kitsune an abomination and it wasn't a hard guess that he saw Chase as the same, not that he'd complain since the god had seen fit to give him a hand.

When Adelaide came to his side Chase raised a hand and nodded with a flash of a smile, "I'm fine, thanks." The man straightened himself out before looking in Jordan's direction as he spoke. Chase didn't like the Fox, the Fox didn't like him, it was a perfectly non-cohesive relationship they had. Between Adelaide and Jordan's push for them to leave for the Clinic, Chase didn't think twice before he started walking, knowing anything he said would likely only annoy the Kitsune further. Chase rounded the monument and scooped up the socks and shoes he'd left behind along the way. Then fishing his phone from his pocket as he continued walking to find a text from Emile, reading it told him that the Alpha had already left the colony. The xo on the end might been far more amusing if not for his current mood, though it still managed to bring an amused smirk to his face.​
Alator Alator
Safton Safton
NanLia NanLia
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

3SijZSx.jpg

Another conflict broke out near them, this time the stranger attacking Chase quickly followed by Thor attacking the man. She shook her head and stared at them dumbfounded. "Are you done?" She scolded glaring at only the man remaining (Jordan) as that Thor took off before she could reign him in too. "Tossing people around isn't going to earn you any respect, certainly not me; ask and of the forsaken gods that have come to to his place." She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, she had had enough for one night. "Everyone get to the clinic or I'm going to send Ruth out here after ya'll." She started making her way back towards the road, arm still wrapped around Elijah's waist keeping him up right as they went; she was no longer waiting for anyone else to follow.

zlawuat.jpg

Morgan growled at Inari as the kitsune attacked Chase; she didn't act on her instincts to jump in and attempt to protect him; she had learned her lesson after the angel had tossed her aside like a ragdoll. She made her way to Chase's side with Adelaide, happy to see the wolf was better than she expected him to be. She glanced to Ash as she scolded them; glancing away to Addy with a concerned frown. With a sigh she took her friends hand, pulling her arm up over her shoulder. "Let's go Laide." She said quietly, soon following behind Ash towards the clinic. Despite tonight being a victory some part of it still felt like a loss.

S34NpV7.jpg

Gaveel nodded as the conversation turned to what she had expected of it, he was questioning his heritage. "That is correct. You father was Grigori and your mother was a hunter, one Elise Harper." She paused. "Your father was not a Monster however, he was among those that helped Heaven eradicate others like himself from Earth. I am sure you are aware the Grigori turned their backs to Heaven, choosing to create Nephilims to wage their war against us, their superiors. Heaven and the Arch Angels cast a spell over the Grigori, removing their Grace but the damage was already done; they had a horde of Nephilim at their hands. We went to war, killing every Nephilim we could find, Hadrian came to us; he knew where his brethren were hiding and wanted to help. I saw it fitting to return his Grace."

"After the remaining Grigori were hunted to extinction we allowed him to remain on Earth, he had taken up with the hunter and enjoyed working along her side." She sighed, turning to look over the runes as they were completed. She raised a hand and ushered William to its center. "Stand there," She directed, the remaining angel taking up points along the drawn sigil. She set handed the vial holding Liam's Grace to William. "Hold this and do not move." Before taking up her position to start the ritual.
Safton Safton
Crono Crono
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

william-2-jpg.374042

William was silent as Gaveel gave him the answers some part of him had been searching for since he was a child. He was admittedly relieved to hear that his father hadn't been the evil thing the lore had made all Grigori out to have become. He had never met the angel -- no part of him except for the Grace he was about to receive could be attributed to Hadrian. And yet, his vindication put Will at ease. Elise -- his mother -- being a hunter made him wonder how many of the events in his life had been truly random as he thought. In a manner of speaking, he'd been a legacy all along. He noted that Gaveel left out the part about his conception, Mur, and his parents being hunted down... by Gaveel herself, no less. Will had no interest in revenge; his parents were dead and he'd never known them. Mackenzie could still be protected... not to mention everything the First Sin sought to destroy.

William was shaken from his reverie as Gaveel ushered him toward the center of the sigil. He obeyed wordlessly, taking the vial from her in ginger hands, as if he could crush it with the slightest stray twitch of the hand. It was warm in his hand, the white-blue aether swirling around of its own accord inside, like a living thing unto itself. Will took a deep breath and clutched the vial to his chest, standing ramrod straight with a nod to Gaveel as he waited for the ritual to begin.

elijah-8-jpg.374043
adelaide-main-jpg.374299

Elijah smiled at Ashley-May's threat before hobbling along toward the Clinic with her aid. He knew it was a minor miracle that the site of the clash had been the cemetery, far enough away from the Colony's main housing areas to avoid a crowd rushing to investigate the commotion. As they made their slow pace toward the Clinic, Eli leaned to rest his head gingerly against Ash's. "How are you two feeling?" he asked quietly.

Adelaide knew she could probably walk unaided, but welcomed Morgan's closeness all the same. "Thank you," she murmured. "For staying. For protecting me and helping me find Will. You didn't owe me anything after the way I treated you earlier..."

Tara looks back, seeing Ashley May and Elijah following them, and dips her head gratefully. She didn’t know how she was going to explain this one to the nurses. Before they reach the clinic, she takes out a small hand wrapped blunt, and lights it, breathing in deeply. She feels the herbs she put in it block her scent, and blinks, slightly disoriented by it.

She keeps supporting Ginny, knowing the girl is trembling too much to walk on her own, nor does she want to. She stops at the door to the clinic, letting Ashley May go first to explain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back