• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hi :) would I be able to join as an angel? If not and you're just looking for hunters I'll totally be a hunter :)

For the moment there isn't an angel spot available, but if it opens I'll let you know.

Feel free to post a character and read through the summary, I'll catch you up later with the 40+ pages of drama, lol

Multiple characters are welcome, fyi

Hey, so what if I made a Crowley-like demon? Are we including canon characters at all, or are they all basically replaced with OC's?

Hey, so what if I made a Crowley-like demon? Are we including canon characters at all, or are they all basically replaced with OC's?

If you'd like to use a cannon you're welcome to, but keep in mind not all are up to date on the season's and this universe isn't exactly what's happened in the show.

If you'd like to remake Crowley and use his face claim it may work better for this RP, but that's up to you.

Noivian Noivian Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 @Aaliyah Veda

Character Sheets

What has happened so far

Known NPC's
  • Brendan Jack, Councilmen
  • Jonathan Diffey, Councilmen
  • Anna, Aide to Coun. Jack
  • Maxwell, Aide to Coun. Jack
  • Thomas, Hunter
  • Bruce, Hunter
  • Aiden, Hunter
  • Julia, Doctor
  • Bart, Hunter/Colony Guard
Associated Members

Vitae has put out the call for all hunters, singular and groups to join their efforts to ward off the coming storm. Those that accept are provided with residence and safe keeping and are asked to help in any way they can to keep their colony safe.

Recently they have become aware of a large Werewolf pack intent on taking out the colony (something this pack has done before) to add members to it's own ranks, the colony is now preparing for the next lunar event, 10 days off, when it is expected that the pack will attack the colony.

Please note when your character is at the gates of Vitae they will be greeted by Bart, a colony guard, and they will be subjected to tests: drink holy water, hold iron and cut with a silver blade. **If your character will not pass this test (IE they are not human and would be affected from the above) send me a PM and we will work it out, :D

St. Boethius St. Boethius Crono Crono Safton Safton Did I miss anything major?

If you'd like to use a cannon you're welcome to, but keep in mind not all are up to date on the season's and this universe isn't exactly what's happened in the show.

If you'd like to remake Crowley and use his face claim it may work better for this RP, but that's up to you.

So I can basically use his face claim and rank, but change the name and do an entirely different personality? So as to prevent spoilers for those not caught up?

So I can basically use his face claim and rank, but change the name and do an entirely different personality? So as to prevent spoilers for those not caught up?

That's up to you for the character profile, but I do ask to refrain from spoilers. :)

I cannot -

The first name the rng pumped out was Fergus

It was destined to be

Oh man. All the peeps.

I'll post when i get to a computer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back