• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
SynKast SynKast I wouldn't direct too much towards Nidelia Nidelia as she hasn't been online for several days.

Feel free in your next post to established that Sibéal couldn't find aurora just so you aren't stuck.

Giving her some time to return and reclaim before establishing the fade out for her characters.

Thanks!

Eh, just figured I'd post and see where I got. I've been away for a bit, taking care and encouraging my mom to continue working despite her body isn't used to it yet.

Hmm... here from the interest check. Tentative about joining an already in-progress RP, especially if it's a Fandom RP, doubly especially if it means I have to read all the 39 pages of IC. I have a pre-created character in mind, though. I think I'll tone him down a little, since what I created him for is a bit up-scale to what this sounds like.

Are multiple characters allowed? If so, I'll be bringing along his family.

Hmm... here from the interest check. Tentative about joining an already in-progress RP, especially if it's a Fandom RP, doubly especially if it means I have to read all the 39 pages of IC. I have a pre-created character in mind, though. I think I'll tone him down a little, since what I created him for is a bit up-scale to what this sounds like.

Absolutely allowed multiple characters and don't worry about the reading, I'll post up a "So far in progress." There is a synopsis on the overview page of the events without major details.

Hey there, nice to see you around again :)

Heya! I'm interested in joining... what slots exactly do you need filled?

Heya! I'm interested in joining... what slots exactly do you need filled?

Welcome!

On the character sheet page it shows what's available. For the moment almost anything is available with the exception of angel, nephilim, Oracle or clairvoyant.

:)

I sorta feel bad for Ashley. xD

30 minutes ago they were strangers and suddenly she's having all of this happen.

He's doing that thing where he's like. My son doesn't have many friends, but calls you a friend, and even though you guys just met your clearly best friends now so I'm okay with telling you too much just because.

Last edited:
I like to think of it like. Chase is a Werewolf, and whether he realizes it or not a pack or at least the family deal of a pack is something he's wanted or maybe needed to be complete. And Joe's dad senses picked up on that to some extent. So when they caught word of the colony Joe thought the colony would help with that. And if not, then maybe finding someone would.

So in his old age he's trying to be less hunter and more dad by changing the way they've always done things. And Joe's pushy. xD

I would just like to mention that it is snowing, again, today...

I dislike you with great intensity.

It took forever for me to fall asleep last night because of how uncomfortably hot it was.

Right? I had two fans on, wearing gym shorts and a tee shirt, and I still woke up in the middle of the night sweating because I felt like my comforter was possessed and trying to smother me in my sleep.

Um. Excuse me but I had to SHOVEL snow from my car to get to work.

Please send me heat, my lake is still frozen enough that moose can walk across it without issue.

*for clarification that is plural moose, not singular.

You have a lake and get to hang out with moose (plural), and you're complaining? :angryopenfrown:

The only "interesting" wildlife I have near bodies of water are clouds of mosquitoes so dense that -- if they really put their minds to it -- could probably pick up a small child and carry them away.

You have a lake and get to hang out with moose (plural), and you're complaining? :angryopenfrown:

The only "interesting" wildlife I have near bodies of water are clouds of mosquitoes so dense that -- if they really put their minds to it -- could probably pick up a small child and carry them away.

Alright alright! I concede! You win. I'll keep my moose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back